1. How do I know my reservation was booked? You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your booking with Yatra.
2. Do I need to confirm my flight reservation? There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you need any information, you can login to My Bookings or call our customer service team at the call center number mentioned above.
3. Do I need to re-confirm my flight before departure? It is not necessary to confirm reservations for domestic flights.
4. How do I confirm my seat assignments? This facility is available only for frequent fliers and business class passengers, otherwise you can request for seats at the check-in counter.
5. Is there a cancellation policy for flights booked on Yatra? Each airline has different cancellation charges. They are mentioned on the booking page at the time of making reservation. Check the Fare Rules for the booking to get complete information about the airline’s cancellation policy. Over and above the airlines cancellation charges, Yatra charges Rs. 500 as standard cancellation charges for bookings cancelled through our call center. For the first time in India, Yatra has also launched online cancellation of domestic flight bookings. If you choose to cancel a flight booking online, the standard cancellation charge will be only Rs. 300.
6. How do I cancel a flight reservation? Flight bookings made on Yatra can be cancelled online or offline.
Offline Cancellation: You can cancel flight bookings by calling our 24x7 Customer care number at 9555800800. For cancellations made via the call center, standard cancellation charges of Rs. 500 will apply over and above the airlines own cancellation charges.
Online Cancellation: For the first time in India, Yatra has introduced online cancellation of domestic flight bookings. To cancel any domestic flight booking (except Paramount and GoAir ) and if the travel is more than 24 hours away, log into the My Bookings section from the Yatra.com homepage. Then, click the Flight Bookings links from the left menu, this will display your complete booking history with Yatra.com. Click the Yatra Reference Number for the booking you wish to cancel and click the Cancel Flight tab. You will be asked to review and confirm the details before final cancellation. Online cancellation will be processed within 12 hours. For cancellations made online, standard cancellation charges of Rs. 300 will apply over and above the airlines own cancellation charges.
No-Show: Yatra will levy a fee of Rs 100 per person per sector as standard No-Show charges
7. How do I amend a flight reservation? Please contact our customer service center at 9555800800.
8. What is the maximum number of seats I can book? A maximum of 9 seats can be booked at one time. If you need to book for more than 9 travellers you will have to re-complete the booking process for the additional travellers.
9. What is an e-ticket? An e-Ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to passengers in place of a paper ticket. Passengers are required to produce the unique confirmation number at the airport airline counter when checking in for the flight.
10. How will I get my e-ticket details? Your e-ticket details will be sent to the email address you have provided during the booking process.
If at anytime, you need to reprint your e-ticket, just login to My Bookings, select the flight and click the Print button.
11. How will I get my boarding pass for an e-ticket? You will need to show your e-ticket confirmation email and your e-ticket number at the check-in counter. The airline representative will issue your boarding pass thereafter.
12. Is it necessary to show my e-ticket confirmation email at the airport check-in counter of the airline? It is not mandatory to show your e-ticket confirmation email. In case you are not carrying the e-ticket confirmation email, you will need to show a photographic proof of identity (passport, driver’s license etc.) at the airport check-in counter of the airline. However, it is advisable that you carry your e-ticket confirmation email and your e-ticket number.