1. How do I register with Yatra? If you want to register now, please click here. If you want to continue booking as a guest user, we will send you your temporary registration/login details by email.
2. Why should I register with Yatra? While you can book on Yatra.com as a guest user, we recommend you register with us to make the process faster and more convenient. You won’t have to spend time typing your details every time you make a booking. You will also get priority access to our travel deals by email, before anyone else.
3. How I change my password? Go to My Bookings and sign in to your account. In ‘My Profile’, click ‘Change Password’ and reset your password.
4. How do I sign in to my account if I forget my password? If you’ve forgotten your password, go to My Bookings on Yatra.com. Click ‘Forgot Password’, provide your email address and we’ll send you an email with instructions.
5. How do I edit my account information? Sign in to your account from the My Bookings section. Go to ‘My Profile’ and change or add more details.
6. Can I book on Yatra.com if I am a non-resident Indian? As of now, Yatra.com caters to Indian residents only.
7. Can I speak to someone in Customer Support? Yatra offers 24x7 customer support. You can call us at 955 5800 800 (all networks). You can also write to our customer support team and someone will get back to you within 4 hours of your inquiry.