Park Plaza Bengaluru - A Sarovar Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 486 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located 48 km away fromKempegowda International Airport, Park Plaza Bengaluru features an outdoorswimming pool, a fitness center and a spa. This hotel in Bangalore offers highspeed internet access and secretarial services.
The hotel offers 218 spaciousrooms with elegant furnishings and various modern amenities. Some of the in-roomamenities include LCD TV tea coffee maker, mini-bar, 24 hour room service and workstationwith ergonomic features. Park Plaza Bengaluru has a24 hour multi cuisine restaurant offering Indian and western delicacies.
Guestscan enjoy variety of drinks at the hotel?s on-site lounge, The Gadang. SaffronRestaurant offers Indian Kebabs and Lebanese Mezze. This hotel in Bangaloreoffers facilities like travel desk, complimentary buffet breakfast and fitnesscenter.
Park Plaza Bengaluru islocated 18 km away from Bangalore Railway Station. Some of the local attractions include LalbaghGardens (17 km), Garuda Mall (12 km), Lifestyle Mall (19 km) and Outer RingRoad (13 km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- H2O Restaurant 0.19 km
- Multiplex Outer Ring Road 0.19 km
- Vims Speciality Hospital 0.21 km
- Marathahalli Shopping Centre 0.29 km
- Corporate Hub Tech Parks 0.45 km
- Nataraj Wonders 0.6 km
- Marthahalli Outer Ring Road 0.61 km
- Shiv Mandir 0.75 km
- Jp Morgan Office Premises 0.89 km
- Marthahalli Bus Stand 0.94 km
- Prestige It Park 0.96 km
- Nalli Silks Showroom 1.11 km
- Pizza Hut Marathahalli 1.29 km
- Shankara Eye Hospital 1.64 km
- Cisco Office Premises 1.72 km
- Hal Heritage Centre And Aerospace 1.98 km
- Hyper City Mall 2.04 km
- Aero Space Museum 2.06 km
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd 2.63 km
- Cosmos Mall 2.67 km
- Sarjapur It Corridar 2.76 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 10
- Poor 5
- Average 37
- Very Good 174
- Excellent 260
Three weeks in Bangelore
by Ian W on July 25, 2016
Had a great visit to this place Stayed for three weeks ...fantastic service...and good restaurants Ayush Nagayach met as at reception on our first day and his level of service was amazing throughout my trip. If you have the pleasure of staying here look him up
Nice place to stay, delectable food!
by JitendraB on July 23, 2016
I stayed in this property for three weeks and I didn't realise how quickly time had passed. All the staff right from the reception to housekeeping to restaurants were amazing. I enjoyed very prompt services all the time. Food in all three restaurants (Saffron, Melange and Shao) was delicious but I enjoyed delectable food in Saffron most of the time. I would like to specially thank house keeping supervisor, K Raju and staff, Bhima for taking care of my needs very well, would love to visit the place again soon. It's a place to stay again n again!
Get ready to spoil yourself
by Jayesh F on July 22, 2016
Nice hotel, luxurious room, swimming pool, gym, sona, steam. Just loving my stay here. Only thing they can improve is better WiFi. It's really slow. Would like to mention too. Service staff bheema and lavyanya , they are really good at there work and always helpful. So special thanks to them for making my stay pleasant. And breakfast menu is amazing
Park Plaza, Bengaluru, a great place for conferences or banquets,
by Businesstripinsider on July 17, 2016
Though far off from airport, The Hotel is in a busy location with exquisite facilities. As a typical Carlson Group, serviced by trainees, making the service the worst. A coffee order is either forgotten or delayed, a basic need for any customer. Otherwise, this has a good infrastructure including classic Health Club, well maintained Spa and Steam (Sauna out of order, as this is hardly well maintained by Hotels)
Best for business and family lunch/dinner and perfect ambiance.
by POOJA S on July 14, 2016
We visited Melange for team lunch. Tasty starters excellent main course and much varieties of desserts. Liquor options will add value for it more. Overall well maintained ambiance good for family and corporate lunch/dinner. One can find outdoor seating options also here.
I tried 3 rooms in the 4th floor, all of which were practically useless. Maybe a different floor would help.
by ImG0ing on July 6, 2016
No special tips here.
by chalajathahoon on June 16, 2016
Top floors facing pool
by Diarase on June 10, 2016
Prefer higher floors, Pool side rooms are comparatively better
by Nayak7 on June 9, 2016
Top floor with street view
by randallmartineza on June 8, 2016
- LCD / Projector
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Steam room
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.