Hotel Mount View
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 241 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in Sector 10, Hotel Mount View is the only 5-star hotel in the region. Surrounded by lush green lawns, the hotel is an ideal place to spend vacations with family or friends. Centrally air-conditioned, the hotel has 145 rooms and 10 suites, each of which exudes charm with elegant light fittings, well-crafted furniture and finest duvets. All the rooms are outfitted with tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, satellite television, hair dryer and safe deposit locker.
Rustles is the multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can pamper their taste buds by savouring Indian, Continental, Chinese and Italian cuisine. The Magic WOK is another restaurant that specialises in preparing Chinese cuisine.
Vintage Terrace Lounge Bar is the recently introduced facility, offering a large variety of mocktails and cocktails. The hotel also comprises a coffee shop and a pastry shop. Hotel Mount View provides facilities like currency exchange, medical assistance, laundry service, internet access and car rental.
For assuring guests convenience, it also offers round-the-clock-room service and airport transfers.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- CLTA Tennis Stadium 0.43 km
- Government Museum And Art Gallery 0.58 km
- Museum of Evolution of Life 0.69 km
- Department of Tourism 0.71 km
- Bougainvillea Garden 0.98 km
- Rose Garden 0.99 km
- Art Gallery 1.1 km
- Open Air Theatre 1.16 km
- Fun Cinemas TDI Mall 1.27 km
- TDI Mall 1.27 km
- Floral Sculpture Garden 1.32 km
- Nehru Hospital PGI 1.34 km
- KC Shopping Mall 1.37 km
- British Library 1.39 km
- National Gallery of Portraits 1.46 km
- Capital Complex 1.56 km
- PGI Advanced Paediatric Centre 1.62 km
- Sector 17 Market 1.65 km
- Rock Garden 1.68 km
- Dr Batra Superspeciality Hospital 1.75 km
- Punjab University 1.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 31, 2015
on June 24, 2014
- Terrible 11
- Poor 17
- Average 60
- Very Good 104
- Excellent 49
Good hotel with great location
by OpenWorldTrips123 on August 23, 2016
It is a nicely located hotel with good rooms, food, staff and amenities. It was not for too long but felt it was a good hotel for that 1 night stay. Would definitely visit them again in future. Stayed in the old wing and would like to try the new one next time.
Good hotel in a beautiful location
by Hmmm098765 on August 21, 2016
It's indeed a gem hidden in a forest. Everything was ok food, people ambience all score high. A good place where u can go out with your family and enjoy. At that time all the mango trees were heavy with mangoes dangling from the branches, kuku birds were adding to the foresty feeling and a large big lawn was a treat to the eyes specially for evening walks. There is a market just opposite the property and almost everything would be available in case you feel hungry at the odd times. Very good calm stay.
A great hotel with a secret
by DEEPBLUE69 on August 11, 2016
Centrally situated good hotel with nice ambience. While making a booking in the hotel, ask only for OLD WING. The new wing is not very attractive. So, only the OLD WING and you will remember the stay.
Nice hotel !
by princeofcoma on August 11, 2016
Stayed there for 3 nights on a business trip. I was given twin bed room, though i requested for a queen/king size bed. Twin bed was little smallish and they did not have double bed room available. All the basic amenities were provided in the room including tea/coffee maker. House keeping services were prompt. Breakfast and dinner menu had multiple choices and food was tasty. Conveniently located near to PGIMER Chandigarh and Sector 10 Market.
Great Property, superb room, warm hospitality
by SanjayGupta1 on July 23, 2016
The property is very very good. One of the heritage property. Very luxurious, spacious and well designed rooms. Amazing garden view and some great room service food. The reason I have given 3 star rating is the break fast food. Very oily and not good for taste buds. Given the location, price and room quality will definetely like to visit again, one request, please make the break fast more meaningful and akin to the overall experience of staying at Mountview...
Only stayed in the Old wing so felt it was nice. Not sure about the new wing though.
by OpenWorldTrips123 on August 22, 2016
Choose only OLD WING
by DEEPBLUE69 on August 11, 2016
Ask for a room other than ground floor to enjoy the view
by SanjayGupta1 on July 23, 2016
Take a room with the pool view.
by skmaulik on June 13, 2016
Ask them for a upgrade.... They do that in most cases.
by iDevil03 on May 31, 2016
- Room service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Tennis Courts
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Flower Shop
- Conference Room
- Health club
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.