Hotel Mount View
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 236 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in Sector 10, Hotel Mount View is the only 5-star hotel in the region. Surrounded by lush green lawns, the hotel is an ideal place to spend vacations with family or friends. Centrally air-conditioned, the hotel has 145 rooms and 10 suites, each of which exudes charm with elegant light fittings, well-crafted furniture and finest duvets. All the rooms are outfitted with tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, satellite television, hair dryer and safe deposit locker.
Rustles is the multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can pamper their taste buds by savouring Indian, Continental, Chinese and Italian cuisine. The Magic WOK is another restaurant that specialises in preparing Chinese cuisine.
Vintage Terrace Lounge Bar is the recently introduced facility, offering a large variety of mocktails and cocktails. The hotel also comprises a coffee shop and a pastry shop. Hotel Mount View provides facilities like currency exchange, medical assistance, laundry service, internet access and car rental.
For assuring guests convenience, it also offers round-the-clock-room service and airport transfers.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- CLTA Tennis Stadium 0.43 km
- Government Museum And Art Gallery 0.58 km
- Museum of Evolution of Life 0.69 km
- Department of Tourism 0.71 km
- Bougainvillea Garden 0.98 km
- Rose Garden 0.99 km
- Art Gallery 1.1 km
- Open Air Theatre 1.16 km
- Fun Cinemas TDI Mall 1.27 km
- TDI Mall 1.27 km
- Floral Sculpture Garden 1.32 km
- Nehru Hospital PGI 1.34 km
- KC Shopping Mall 1.37 km
- British Library 1.39 km
- National Gallery of Portraits 1.46 km
- Capital Complex 1.56 km
- PGI Advanced Paediatric Centre 1.62 km
- Sector 17 Market 1.65 km
- Rock Garden 1.68 km
- Dr Batra Superspeciality Hospital 1.75 km
- Punjab University 1.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 31, 2015
on June 24, 2014
- Terrible 11
- Poor 17
- Average 59
- Very Good 101
- Excellent 48
by nidhi2099 on July 15, 2016
This is a nice hotel with an equally good staff! Everything about it was just nice .. nothing wow but nice. Not very happy with the food or the food options for that matter but for the rest, definitely a good hotel!
Very decent place for family stay
by VRA12 on June 28, 2016
I was looking for a place to stay for two days with my wife. The search was giving me lots of small places in commercial centre, with about 15-20 rooms in total. Not giving me comfort of staying in a decent place. Landed up finalising Hotel Mountview, a place worth remembering. Quite comfortable with lavish Breakfast buffet spread included. For its grandeur, comfort & location the tariff is also reasonable. We could also enjoy the Baisakhi special dinner buffet offer of Buy one Get one free.
Centrally located, a bit old fashioned
by Sachin M on June 26, 2016
The hotel is located in centre of the city and is close of the railway station. There is a large central lawn. The rooms are spacious though not very luxurious. Service was ok. The breakfast spread was elaborate and tasty. The hotel decor looks a bit dated but is well maintained.
Stayed here for two nights on official duty at PGIMER
by skmaulik on June 14, 2016
Overall, the place is good. The front desk people are very courteous. Breakfast and dinner were good and sumptuous. The room was pool view and wonderful in the morning hours. Room service is good. Pretty close to major market places. Room AC was not adequate. Electric sockets in room are not adequate. No socket near bed. So there is problem in charging cellphone while sleeping.
Very comfortable stay
by Raj064 on June 8, 2016
The room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. The food is also very good. Lawns are also nice. General ambience is good. Highly recommended for families as well as for business travellers. Very near the main business area of the city. A market is just opposite the hotel with all that one may need.
Take a room with the pool view.
by skmaulik on June 13, 2016
Ask them for a upgrade.... They do that in most cases.
by iDevil03 on May 31, 2016
All rooms are good.
by Navin K on April 26, 2016
Rooms on both sides have view
by manjujitendra on April 9, 2016
Try to get the Eastern side rooms to have great view...
by Rajesh R on April 8, 2016
- Room service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Tennis Courts
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Flower Shop
- Conference Room
- Health club
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.