hotels in Chandigarh
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 704 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in Until 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
HotelRajashree is a popular property offering modern comforts in Chandigarh. Offeringfree Wi-Fi facility to the guests, this hotel is 6km from the ChandigarhAirport.
Thisproperly has 40 spacious and well-maintained rooms.
In-room amenities includedirect dial telephone, mini-bar, cable TV and tea/coffee maker. Thishotel has a roof top garden that gives a beautiful view of Chandigarhcity. The on- site restaurant servesContinental and Chinese dishes, while the bar offers a variety of local drinks.Room service is also available.
Facilities like travel desk, currency exchangecounter, laundry services, fax, photocopier, travel desk and car rentalservices. Thishotel is reachable from Chandigarh Railway Station which is 4 km and 8 km fromMohali Bus Stand.
Places of interest are Garden Of Silence (7 km) and Dhanas Lake(9 km). Guests can rejuvenate at the Spa and Unisex salon.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Super Deluxe Single Room: Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 92
Super Deluxe Room Only
8 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 112
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 149
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast and Dinner
8 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 199
Super Deluxe Room with All Meals
8 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 239
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tribune Chowk 0.45 km
- Centra Mall 0.55 km
- PVR Cinemas Centra Mall 0.55 km
- Local Market 0.68 km
- City Center 0.91 km
- Corporate Hub 0.91 km
- City Emporio Mall 1.02 km
- Cactus Garden Ram Darbar 1.18 km
- Government Medical College Chandigarh 1.43 km
- It Park 1.67 km
- Terrace Garden 2.57 km
- Chandigarh Railway Station 2.62 km
- Roll Garden 2.98 km
- Tara Sector Shopping Area 3.18 km
- Chandi Devi Temple 3.22 km
- Mukat Hospital Heart Institute 3.25 km
- Gurudwara Guru Gobind Singh Sabha 3.32 km
- Tagore Theatre 3.42 km
- Piccadily Theatre 3.43 km
- British School 3.62 km
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh International Airport 3.65 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 18
- Poor 28
- Average 42
- Very Good 202
- Excellent 414
A good hotel to stay in Chandigarh
by dhayagudehrishikesh on May 28, 2016
We stayed in this hotel for a 1 day. The ambiance of the hotel as well as its rooms is neatly done. The rooms are spacious and clean. The restaurant inside is quite nice and offers good food. The location seems to be a bit outside. But due to the good roads in Chandigarh, reaching this hotel is not a big problem. Overall a decent stay at this hotel.
by Narendra Z on May 28, 2016
Select actually for near to railway station but its not near about 3 km from station, room is nice but wardrobe are very old and dirty, nice food, good service, 24 hours room service available, overall good
nice option near the airport
by Avinash Z on May 20, 2016
nice place, if you want to stay near the airport. It even closer to govt hospital which was kind of blessing for me. my son developed a severe stomach ache and I had to take him to the emergency room at 4 am. Staff helped identifying the hospital and arranging cab. Very good staff. Its also closed to L&T mall to where you can easily spend 3-4 hrs. the service was good, rooms were clean and big enough. some rooms may need some pain job. Overall nice place, if you are looking something near the airport.
by YOSH1 on May 19, 2016
We had a pleasant and memorable stay. Restaurant food for good too. Manager Mrs. Meera was very courteous and helpful. Suite we got was good. Location with respect to proximity to malls is good. Bathroom fixtures can sure use some maintenance.
Very Pleasant Experience
by sapna1bhatia on May 12, 2016
Hotel was comfortable, clean and hospitable. Food was quite good. Manager Mrs. Meera was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to a fellow business traveler. Walking distance to Elante Mall for shopping and movies.
Try super deluxe
by Narendra Z on May 27, 2016
Just check-in rest will be taken care of, if you are visiting there on the spree just negotiate on the room tariff,
by Niveditha P on April 26, 2016
Please go for continental & indian cuisines
by kumarinder on April 17, 2016
The hotel staff was very warm and cordial with excellent service.
by Rajraj0786 on February 20, 2016
Best service no complain
by anish1245 on February 17, 2016
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Fax Machine
- Beauty Parlour
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Business center
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Full Services Health Spa
- Health club
- Conference Room
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.