hotels in Chandigarh
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 112 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in From 2:00 PM
- Check-out Until 13:00 PM
Situated in Sector 35 B, Maya Hotel is the perfect option for a luxurious stay, especially for business travellers, in one of the best planned cities in the country. Situated in proximity to the city's bus stop and major railway station and at a 20-minute drive from Chandigarh Airport, the hotel is easily accessible from all parts of the state.
All the 25 centrally air-conditioned rooms provided to the guests at Maya Hotel are spacious and beautifully furnished. Guests can choose from Suites, Super Deluxe Rooms and Deluxe Rooms that are exquisitely designed and provided with modern facilities.
A multitude of stately facilities are offered to guests, including LCD television, mini-bar and tea/coffee maker. The hotel has ample facilities including meeting rooms and communication equipment for business travellers who can organise workshops, seminars and training sessions at Maya Hotel.
The hotel features a multi-cuisine restaurant by the name Buzzczar, where guests can relish sumptuous delicacies and pamper their taste buds. Moreover, the on-site well-stocked bar of the hotel is the best place for guests to unwind after a tiring day.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- J W Marriott 0.2 km
- Piccadily Theatre 0.25 km
- Mukat Hospital Heart Institute 0.45 km
- Topiary Park 0.46 km
- Gurudwara Guru Gobind Singh Sabha 0.63 km
- Secretariat Vidhan Sabha 0.91 km
- 17Th Market 0.92 km
- University Campus 1.02 km
- Fragrance Garden 1.25 km
- Hibiscus Garden 1.33 km
- Terrace Garden 1.36 km
- chandigarh railway station with bar 1.59 km
- dominoskfcsubwaysagar etc 1.59 km
- Chandi Devi Temple 1.63 km
- Bus Stand Sec 17 1.69 km
- sector 17 bus stand 1.71 km
- British School 1.73 km
- Inter State Bus Terminus Sector 17 1.75 km
- Tara Sector Shopping Area 1.99 km
- Cricket Stadium Sector 16 2.02 km
- Roll Garden 2.19 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 1
- Average 14
- Very Good 51
- Excellent 44
by puniitagurgaon on May 26, 2016
Hotel maha palace in Chandigarh is a recently renovated hotel with good overall facilities and food. The hotel is ideal for business traveller with its convenient location, reasonable rates and on time service. I would definitely recommend this hotel to fellow travellers.
Best option for a economical stay with all the facilities under one roof
by Rajneesh S on May 20, 2016
I have visited Maya Hotel in the month of December 2015. The room of this hotel are economical in nature. You can bargain upto 4000 including tax with BF. Rooms are equiped with good quality central AC systems , LCD, Sofa etc. Staff is polite and the restaurants is best in its catogory.
by Akhil789 on May 14, 2016
Hotel was awesome and rooms are really mind blowing. Really enjoyed my stay a lot. Staff was very co-operative. Everything was awesome. Food was also very good. Complimentary breakfast is really very nice with lotof varieties. Over all i enjoyed a lot.
by Somnath S on May 6, 2016
Hotel maya palace in Chandigarh is a nice modern hotel with a good feel and amenities. The rooms are nice and cost, good specislly breakfast is good and service is also prompt. Overall recommended for a short stay in chandigarh.
by Satender S on April 12, 2016
Once after getting opportunity to stay at this hotel, from almost last one year, every week on my official trip I chose this hotel only, as the staff is friendly and courteous, food tastes good, Breakfast have varieties, rooms are comfortable, rooms services very good, highly recommended
Rooms on the front side are better than the rooms from back side
by Rajneesh S on May 20, 2016
by arifdee on February 5, 2016
Rooms are good, choose any
by gore_aditya on December 4, 2015
every room fantastic
by Yellams on November 29, 2015
The entire property gives you a feeling of staying somewhere out of India. Beautiful hotel
by BobbySodhi on May 29, 2015
- Safe Deposit Box
- Smoke-free property
- Shopping on site
- Cyber Cafe
- Suitable for children
- Audio-visual equipment
- Central Air Conditioning
- Multilingual staff
- Conference Room
- Exhibit space
- Shopping Center
- Doctor on Call
- Secretarial services
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Currency exchange
- Wedding services
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation
- Babysitting or child care
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Limousine Service
- Front desk
- Fax Machine
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Tea Coffee Maker
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Barbecue grills
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Fire Place
From 2:00 PM
Until 13:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.