Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 508 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre is a 5 star property featuring a 9700 sq ft of meeting and banquet space. This hotel in Chennai is 18 km from Anna International Airport.
There are 162 air-conditioned spacious rooms and each room is equipped with iron-ironing board, television, welcome amenities, temperature control, desk, tea/coffeemaker, bottled drinking water, minibar, reading lamps and an attached bathroom with designer toiletries.
Radisson Blu Hotel boasts of three in-house restaurants- 24-hour coffee shop, Japanese restaurant and the Great Kabab Factory.
There is Chakra spa center, fitness centre, an outdoor pool, discotheque and a Winchester Bar for rejuvenation and relaxation. Services offered are express checkout, late check out, 3 hours express laundry service as well as room service. The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group also offers global hotel rewards program for guest who hold the Club Carlson card where guest can earn points and redeem their awards. Attractions to be visited are Guindy National Park-12 km, Marina Beach-4 km, US Consulate-2 km, Akashtalaxmi Temple-13 km and Santhom Church- 8 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 280
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 420
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 440
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Alsa Complex 0.25 km
- Alsa Mall 0.27 km
- Art Gallery 0.31 km
- National Art Museum 0.31 km
- U P Tourism 0.36 km
- Connemara Library 0.39 km
- Indian Red Cross Society 0.44 km
- The Government Museum 0.45 km
- Chennai Museum 0.45 km
- Connemara Museum 0.45 km
- Egmore Museum 0.45 km
- Government Museum 0.45 km
- Raja Muthaiyah Hall 0.54 km
- Apollo Greams 0.59 km
- Apollo Hospital 0.59 km
- Shankara Netralaya Hospital 0.63 km
- Prince Plaza 0.64 km
- Apollo, Sankara Nethralaya 0.67 km
- Eye Hospital 0.67 km
- Maternity Hospital 0.68 km
- British Consulate 0.68 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 22, 2014
It was excellent
- Terrible 10
- Poor 12
- Average 48
- Very Good 202
- Excellent 236
by Pars K on June 27, 2016
Everything was so perfect. No complaints at all.Location, food, service was all prefect. morning Oasis breakfast is so complete that you can't ask for more. Internet had great speed and the service boys
Comfortable good and worth to stay for travel
by Ka Lung Y on June 23, 2016
Everything is fine! I was there for a 3days business trips and I have used their Japanese restaurant and drivers. Drivers are friendly. TV full of choice internet fast. air con comfortable bed comfortable position of hotel is not too far from airport reception very responsive, food delicious
by Vijendra M on June 19, 2016
I would like to recommend the hotel to all my friends and business colleges. Just to have a break in busy life and chill out the awesome experience of very comfortable stay here. I specially like the help of my early check in which was not discussed before. Also the early morning breakfast facility is something very special for morning travelers. Thanks to all staff too.
If u don't want to miss being fit -- stay here
by RGilani on June 18, 2016
They have the most excellent gym and spa Work + pleasure , all well balanced . The rooms and hospitality was out of the world . Buffet Breakfast can be better , but not really something to crib abt . Cleanliness was at par considering I am allergic to dust I notice that first
Review of hotel Radisson blu
by Shivaramakrishn... S on June 16, 2016
The hotel was excellent & well maintained. Hotel staff were very cordial. The hotel was very clean. It is centrally located & easily locatable. It is also convenient to travel to locations. It was an excellent stay at this place
Higher floor rooms
by Deepankar B on June 9, 2016
The banging and construction work can be heard all the way !!
by jummamohammed on April 12, 2016
Some of the rooms have weaker Wi-Fi hence, need to be confirm at the time of room selection.
by Sharat8387 on April 10, 2016
Higher numbers on each floor are away from the elevator.
by OutsideTheLaw on March 3, 2016
Quite good city scape views from upper floors.
by JamieNot55 on March 1, 2016
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Business center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Conference Room
- Health club
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.