hotels in Chennai
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 587 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in Until 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, located on TTK Road, provides choicest accommodation options for business and leisure travellers. The prime location of the hotel allows guests to easily access the citys major tourist attractions like the Kapalishvara Temple and San Thome Cathedral.
The hotel offers rooms in various categories to suffice different accommodation requirements of guests. Air-conditioner, telephone, electronic safe, tea/coffee maker and mini-bar are some of the common in-room amenities.
Each of the rooms has an attached bathroom with continuous supply of hot and cold water. For recreation and entertainment, the hotel has a sauna room, outdoor pool and fitness centre. Dining facilities at this property comprise four restaurants by the name Dakshin, The Residency, Khyber and Cappuccino.
Each of these restaurants follows required quality standards while preparing dishes. Their lively ambience, fast service and comfortable seating arrangement make dining pleasurable. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk that offers information about the room type and the tariff.
While staying at this hotel, guests can enjoy facilities like laundry, car rental, travel assistance and babysitting.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Embassy Of Malaysia 0.24 km
- Malaysia Embassy 0.24 km
- Visainthamail Kaliyanamadum 0.43 km
- Russian Consulate 0.46 km
- Consulate General Of The Japan 0.49 km
- Japan Consulate 0.49 km
- Daba Express 0.5 km
- Art World The Fine Art Gallery 0.52 km
- German Consulate 0.52 km
- Venkatewshwara Hospital 0.62 km
- Apollo Speciality Hospital 0.67 km
- Icici Bank 0.72 km
- Capgemini Consulting Technology Outsourcing 0.79 km
- Chennai Kaliappa Hospital 0.79 km
- Madras Boat Club 0.79 km
- High 5 Restaurants 0.8 km
- Republic of Korea Consulate 0.82 km
- It And Manufacturing Corridor 0.98 km
- Greenways Road Railway Station 1.01 km
- Switzerland Consulate 1.05 km
- Chepauk Cricket Stadium 1.05 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 9
- Poor 12
- Average 46
- Very Good 190
- Excellent 330
by tedster074 on May 27, 2016
I could not believe the array of quality food that was available. Both vegetarian and non. I went to eat there two times and both were outstanding. Service was excellent. Oddly, it was not crowded. The complementary starters was a new one for me, Dahe Puri and was so good I asked for the recipe.
by 680manojl on May 24, 2016
Stayed here for very fee days but can still recommend this hotel, food quality is average but rooms are well maintained. Some rooms on the 3 and above floors are good so check the rooms before booking. Its close by to many places and close to some shopping areas also.
by DarisaRohith on May 22, 2016
This hotel has good service and infrastructure ranging from Gym, Spa, Suit rooms and Steam. This is good for business travel purpose. got to stay here for couple of days. The view is very good. The food served is awesome with various varities
Good as a Business Hotel
by Abhijit_Das_Chennai on May 20, 2016
This is a good hotel if you travel for business purpose. The rooms are good though the new room are not that specious. The restaurants are keeping in pace with the hotel standard. The check in and check outs are fast.
Enjoyed stay here
by Deepak2014 on May 20, 2016
The hotel has got almost everything from restaurant to swimming pool, gym, sauna. Steam, zakuzi, SPA, well equipped rooms, and the right location. Friendly staff helps and guides you well. Complementary fruits and chocolates in your room, may be because I am gold member. But overall good experience at the hotel.
Take one having windows to the open air. You will enjoy well
by DarisaRohith on May 21, 2016
As for a non-smoking, quiet room.
by Katie F on May 8, 2016
All rooms are good and comfortable
by RAJVIKRAMSINGH on May 5, 2016
Don't Miss Veg manchurian
by Meenaanna28 on May 1, 2016
Avoid the old wing like the plague
by Booog on April 23, 2016
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Indoor Games
- 24-Hour Security
- Flower Shop
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Steam room
- Full Services Health Spa
- Night club
- Beauty Parlour
- Car Rental
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Front desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Indoor Parking
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.