Sheraton Park Hotel Towers
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 600 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, located on TTK Road, provides choicest accommodation options for business and leisure travellers. The prime location of the hotel allows guests to easily access the citys major tourist attractions like the Kapalishvara Temple and San Thome Cathedral.
The hotel offers rooms in various categories to suffice different accommodation requirements of guests. Air-conditioner, telephone, electronic safe, tea/coffee maker and mini-bar are some of the common in-room amenities.
Each of the rooms has an attached bathroom with continuous supply of hot and cold water. For recreation and entertainment, the hotel has a sauna room, outdoor pool and fitness centre. Dining facilities at this property comprise four restaurants by the name Dakshin, The Residency, Khyber and Cappuccino.
Each of these restaurants follows required quality standards while preparing dishes. Their lively ambience, fast service and comfortable seating arrangement make dining pleasurable. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk that offers information about the room type and the tariff.
While staying at this hotel, guests can enjoy facilities like laundry, car rental, travel assistance and babysitting.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Embassy Of Malaysia 0.24 km
- Malaysia Embassy 0.24 km
- Visainthamail Kaliyanamadum 0.43 km
- Russian Consulate 0.46 km
- Consulate General Of The Japan 0.49 km
- Japan Consulate 0.49 km
- Daba Express 0.5 km
- Art World The Fine Art Gallery 0.52 km
- German Consulate 0.52 km
- Venkatewshwara Hospital 0.62 km
- Apollo Speciality Hospital 0.67 km
- Icici Bank 0.72 km
- Capgemini Consulting Technology Outsourcing 0.79 km
- Chennai Kaliappa Hospital 0.79 km
- Madras Boat Club 0.79 km
- High 5 Restaurants 0.8 km
- Republic of Korea Consulate 0.82 km
- It And Manufacturing Corridor 0.98 km
- Greenways Road Railway Station 1.01 km
- Switzerland Consulate 1.05 km
- Chepauk Cricket Stadium 1.05 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 26, 2015
Excellent hotel. Great service. I did not expect such good hotel and service after tripadvisor rated it lower than savera and other hotels. I think his is clearly in the top 3 in chennai after having stayed in many of the big ones.
on December 15, 2014
on November 11, 2014
The best hotel ever.......spotless service by all the staffs nd the highlight is the night club dublin..........the best ever in chennai........the party went on till morning 3.....
on October 31, 2014
on August 3, 2014
- Terrible 9
- Poor 13
- Average 48
- Very Good 191
- Excellent 339
Excellent choice in Chennai
by Globetrekers on July 15, 2016
Great staff was just outstanding regarding customer service. We were upgraded to a suite and the room is large, clean and modern. We moved to this hotel for our last night in Chennai to be closer to the airport, wish we would have stayed a few nights here. Room service was a little slow but probably average in terms of India standards. I would stay here again.
Had more expectations
by velkumar on July 14, 2016
It's a ok ok place.. not that great.. property taken over but maintenance not done properly. To start with, they dont let a rick inside the hotel premises which is so dumb. When u cant find a cab to reach the hotel, you expect us to walk??? i had to walk inside from the gates. Room booked for 3 nd no extra bed provided till request made. I think they need to work more on the maintenance nd customer relationship.
by raghav375 on July 14, 2016
Overall ok but had to call the hotel staff 3 times as tv, ac, bathroom lights were not working. The hotel staff took care of these promptly. Room was not very clean. I could see dust on the tables. Breakfast was good.
Best in class
by jyothi_m625 on July 10, 2016
The hotel was very impressive; rooms are luxurious and very comfortable. The ambience of the hotel was great. Staffs were very courteous and helpful. They went out of way to enhance our experience. I was in Chennai for a short stay and chose the hotel because of the great atmosphere and excellent service had it during my previous stay. The stay was the best in class. The buffet breakfast at cappuccino was superb and mind blowing. Nice variety of spreads of all cuisine. South Indian options were amazing and tasting great. Special thanks to Mr. Suresh who ensured excellent food and service, when the restaurant was houseful.
Had gone for a launch Party !
by Pd D on July 9, 2016
The place is appropriately situated . As we all know that it was the Sheraton , now crown plaza has taken over . The set up is all the same and the kitchen too . Although compared to the other star hotels in town . I feel comfortable to be free when I'm at crown plaza :) good luck
Ours was a corporate booking hence the wi-fi was free. DO check for personal bookings as it may be a paid usage.
by AKakar on July 7, 2016
Ask for an upgrade. The OLD part of the hotel is really OLD.
by Debasisb2002 on June 14, 2016
Take time to roam around the lobby, its stylish!!
by amitshekhar3 on June 12, 2016
Take one having windows to the open air. You will enjoy well
by DarisaRohith on May 21, 2016
As for a non-smoking, quiet room.
by Katie F on May 8, 2016
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Flower Shop
- Health club
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
- Indoor Games
- Steam room
- Beauty Parlour
- Car Rental
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Full Services Health Spa
- Night club
- Swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Indoor Parking
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.