Taj Club House A Taj Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 847 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Business & leisure travelers can have a memorable stay at Taj Club House (A Taj Hotel), offering royal comforts & peace. It is located 4kms away from Marina Beach. This hotel provides a blissful stay in its well-furnished rooms.
Hi-end facilities like audio visual equipments, neat and clean banquet facilities, Wi-Fi facility, healthy breakfast services, multi-cuisine restaurant, health club and many such modern comforts provided for utmost relaxed stay.
Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connectivity is available to all guests for 2 devices.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Get eCash Rs. 247
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Get eCash Rs. 292
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Get eCash Rs. 292
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Get eCash Rs. 382
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
Get eCash Rs. 500
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
Get eCash Rs. 500
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Larsen & Toubro 0.12 km
- Spencer'S Plaza 0.27 km
- Spencer Shopping Plaza 0.29 km
- Spencer'S Shopping Complex 0.29 km
- Spenzer Plaza(Shopping Centre) 0.29 km
- Spencer'S Plaza Shopping Mall 0.31 km
- Studio Chennai Art Gallery 0.31 km
- Watch Tower 0.31 km
- Spencer Plaza Mall 0.31 km
- Avenue Express Mall 0.31 km
- Express Mall 0.31 km
- Express Avenue Mall 0.31 km
- Australian Consulate 0.31 km
- Sathyam Theatre Complex 0.33 km
- Sathyam Cinemas 0.33 km
- Anz Grindlays Bank 0.33 km
- ABC India 0.48 km
- AIG Systems Solutions 0.49 km
- Raja Muthaiyah Hall 0.58 km
- Finland Consulate 0.62 km
- Church of South India Centre 0.7 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 33
- Poor 21
- Average 65
- Very Good 281
- Excellent 447
Nice place to stay, bit over priced.
by IshaqHyderabad on July 22, 2016
Nice hotel with lavish breakfast. Kefi Mediterranean restaurant is amazing. Although they lack in junior staff but senior guys are very helpful. sply Mr.Bharat from Front office. price wise it is on higher side and their tax component is too high in comparison with other hotels in Chennai itself.
by Raghavendra S on July 18, 2016
Mind blowing experience and all the staff were quite courteous. Excellent room facility and delicious food. Slightly tucked away from the main road and quite close to Spencer Plaza.Can be recommended to any one who is looking for a luxurious stay.
A Great Stay!
by Jibby T on July 17, 2016
A great experience to have stayed at the Taj Club House during a Corporate Visit to Chennai. I would definitely recommend the Hotel for anyone pondering a stay here. The staff are highly courteous and the amenities are simply brilliant!
Great retreat from city hustle
by Tiny_Bubbles007 on July 17, 2016
Fantastic hotel staff, service and restaurant. Spa is actually very very nice. On this trip the hotel staff made us feel very well taken care of. Food in restaurant is exceptional and the chef was very accommodating to all requests and diets. Staff will go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and all your needs are met. Rooms: very good amenities, safe slippers, robe and all bathroom products. Rooms are very clean and linens are quite nice.
Good business hotel
by cajithk on July 17, 2016
Predictable comfort and service expected of a taj hotel, with no surprises. Room is different dimension, longer and less wider than other hotel rooms. All facilities required for a business trip, bathroom is spacious with all amenities. Breakfast was great, food at other times good. Gym and pool on the terrace was good and efficient. Overall, a safe bet.
if you are particular about health faucet, check it before check-inn...only very few rooms has this facility.
by IshaqHyderabad on July 22, 2016
Mention at the time of check-in if you want a smoking room!
by huda112 on June 5, 2016
No noise inside rooms.
by Anil C on May 18, 2016
Go for the rooms on the upper floors. Look at eating options outside the hotel.
by Sudhish U on March 5, 2016
rooms on top floor
by ecquando on February 28, 2016
- Conference Room
- Indoor Games
- Shopping Center
- Health club
- Steam room
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Full Services Health Spa
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Pool view
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.