hotels in Coorg
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 132 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in Until 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Coorg International is located on the Convent Road. This hotel in Coorg is7 km from Abbey Fallsand offers a swimming pool as well as a spa.
The hotel in Coorg has 25 rooms. Each room features a hostof up-to-date amenities like a telephone, television and en suite bathroomswith hot and cold water.
Hotel Coorg International offers indoor games, conferenceand banquet hall, health club and a beautiful swimming pool.
It also has arestaurant providing Continental, Chinese and local dishes, which can besavoured while enjoying dance performances organized by the hotel. The hotelalso has a bar/lounge called the Lost Horizon.
It also provides medicalassistance and currency exchange. Thistranquil property in Coorg has a travel desk. It is located 1 km from Madikeri and148 km from the Mangalore Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Standard Non A/C
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 196
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Buddhist Monastry 0.75 km
- The Buddhist Monastery 0.75 km
- Nalaknad Palace 0.83 km
- Nishane Motte 0.99 km
- Madikere Bus Station 0.99 km
- Coorg Bus Stand 0.99 km
- Tibetan Monastary 1.02 km
- Tibetan Village 1.02 km
- Badipur 1.05 km
- madikeri bus stand 1.11 km
- Cinema Hall Madikeri 1.11 km
- Narimale Peak 1.12 km
- Rajas Tomb 1.14 km
- Kotebetta Eshwara Falls 1.16 km
- Kotebetta Eshwara Temple 1.16 km
- Madikeri Fort 1.25 km
- River Rafting 1.27 km
- Mercara Fort 1.29 km
- Subramanya 1.29 km
- Little Tibet 1.39 km
- Omkareshwar Temple 1.5 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 3
- Poor 15
- Average 29
- Very Good 59
- Excellent 26
Nice stay put pricey
by Sujith_Sowmya on April 24, 2016
Rooms were comfy. Although we did end up finding a cockroach the day we vacated. Room lighting needs a makeover for sure. The buffet was decent. Good choice of food. The location is ideal accessible to most locations The staff was friendly and very accommodative. Overall it was good except for the room prices.
Bike ride to Coorg from PUne
by Jayant_Mehta on March 30, 2016
Hotel Ambiance - Good Staff - Courteous Room Size - Okay Cleanliness - Good Sleep Quality - Good Food - Good Con - back side rooms dont have any windows or view. Pro - A very good budget hotel, 10 minutes walking distance from main market.
Awesome trip to Coorg
by Suman G on March 28, 2016
Hotel Coorg International is a really pleasant place to stay. Me an my wife visited during March and spent 2 nights and 3 days. The hotel is located away from the noise of the city and offers a great buffet (changes everyday). The swimming pool is really cute and cosy and offers great relaxation after a great day full of activities (site seeing in Coorg). Staff are very helpful and courteous.
by Sonam1705 on March 15, 2016
Room was quite spacious we were able to see sunrise from our window only food quality and taste was Okay. Help desk people were friendly and helped us to plan our tour and there were TT-table , so time was well spent and enjoyed. And they have there own parking area
by iris2015 on February 28, 2016
Reached the hotel at 4 am. Was surprised to find the hotel's main gate locked in spite of informing them that we would be arriving at the said time!! Had to make multiple phone calls to the number provided in booking voucher to wake up a security guard from his beauty sleep. Spent a good ten mins outside the gate to enter the property. Hotel is well maintained. Room was spacious, neat & clean. Restaurant was good. Breakfast and dinner was included in our package. Food was well prepared and tasty. Hotel is located away from hustle bustle of the town. Autos are easily available. Nice place for couples and families.
Best View, Quite and nicely organized.
by Rennyths on February 8, 2016
2 Double beds room is good for a family of 4
by bahlbond007 on November 29, 2015
Pool view is good
by VEENUKUMARJK on November 16, 2015
Rooms with balcony.
by subhash p on September 4, 2015
Choose room facing towards swimming pool.
by Rhushikesh on July 5, 2015
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Indoor Parking
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.