hotels in Dalhousie
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 76 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in From 1:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Grace Mount Hotel in Dalhousie located in the Bakrota Hills,5 km from Panchpula. It is surrounded by the serene and lush green environs.
The hotel has 15 luxurious rooms and suites that showcase aperfect blend of comfort and modernity.
The rooms are replete withstate-of-the-art amenities like a television, mini-bar and WIFI connectivity among others. In-room diningfacility is also available. Some rooms provide view of the mountains. The Grace Mount Hotel also has a multi-cuisine restaurantand spacious terrace lawn and dance floor or overlooking the locale.
Valetparking is offered by hotel in Dalhousie. Recreationalfacilities like ATV?s and bicycles are also provided to explore the hills. It is also 4 km from the Dalhousie Bus Stand and 109 km from theGaggal Airport.
The hotel is 21 km from the Kalatop WildlifeSanctuary, 10 km from the Dainkund Peak and 38 km from the Chamera Reservoir.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bakrota Hills 0.27 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.28 km
- War Memorial 0.37 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.67 km
- Karlene Nalla 0.78 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 0.79 km
- Tibetan Market 0.85 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.87 km
- St John Church 0.89 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.9 km
- Grand Post Office 0.9 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.91 km
- mall road 1.03 km
- Satdhara Water Spring 1.17 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 1.17 km
- Rock Climbing, Rappellling & Trekking 1.19 km
- Ajit Singh Memorial 1.21 km
- Chandrighat Palace 1.22 km
- Panchpula 1.26 km
- Sardar Ajeet Singh Samadhi 1.26 km
- Railhead Pathankot 1.51 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 3
- Average 10
- Very Good 22
- Excellent 36
by Purnima09 on May 15, 2016
Superb hospitality,neat n clean room,the view from the balcony was just awesome.asked for moongdal khichdi,they cooked for us,which was out of menu card.location was good.staff helpful.pleasant stay.wifi only downstair,near office lobby.
A very good hotel
by Shivani P on March 28, 2016
Hotel is situated on the Khajjiar road.The view of mountain is very nice. We had booked a deluxe room in very good deal from goibibo but when we reached there they upgraded us to a luxury suite which was so amazing with a spacious room a king size bed and a big bathroom.And it has Air conditioniner in room too so we could survived as it was snowing in hotel and raining too.It was freezing over there.Food was also really good.They provide food in room itself.Room service was very fast.Though we stayed only for a night wanted to stay for more time.The road from Amritsar to Dalhousie is great with adventure as you have to read around Hills only. Overall a very good experience..Definitely will recommend others.
Pleasant stay at Hotel Grace Mount
by atishjain2016 on January 5, 2016
This hotel is value for money. Including quick service, well maintained rooms. Food and everything was fine. Hotel being located on khajjiar road, I found its location comfortable to visit places of my interest...like dainkund, khajjiar etc.
by kameshkumarr2015 on January 1, 2016
Average hotel but good hospitality. They can do good with maintaining their rooms well. I got skin allergy when I stayed there in nights. It is a wonder that I got rashes when I stayed there and it was fine when I moved out of it. Food is average.
by Surendra S on December 11, 2015
I visited Dalhousie with my family in November, 2015 and we stayed in this hotel for two nights. It is a nice hotel with neat and clean rooms and a good view. Hotel staff is polite and helpful. Overall it is a good hotel with nice location and great hospitality.
Rooms facing the road give better view
by jaithadani on May 8, 2015
Suites are spacious, Deluxe rooms are cosy, though not spacious.
by Supi15383 on May 5, 2015
Opt for room on 2nd floor.
by RidhimaDewedi on April 15, 2015
Choose a front room with Balcony
by sunnyldh on March 1, 2015
We stayed in Tulip which had a nice snow capped mountain view
by Chetan S on January 8, 2015
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- 24-Hour Security
- Valet Parking
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.