based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 341 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Mongas is located at 0.2 km from the St. John?s Church. The hotel is at 2 km from the Dalhousie Bus Stand, and the hotel provides complimentary breakfast and dinner to its guests.
Spread across 3 floors, this Dalhousie hotel has 30 well-appointed rooms.
Each room is equipped with a tea/coffee maker and a TV. The hotel houses a restaurant and a business center. Guests can avail of the room service, doctor on call, laundry service, and indoor and rooftop buffet facilities of the hotel. The Dalhousie Road Railway Station is at 72 km and the Gaggal Airport Dharamshala is at 107 km from this hotel.
The hotel has a dedicated travel desk. Guests can visit the Shree Raghunath Mandir (0.2 km), Moti Tiba (1 km), and Khajjiar Lake (20 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Market 0.17 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.24 km
- Grand Post Office 0.24 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.26 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.26 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.26 km
- St John Church 0.27 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.45 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.47 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.48 km
- mall road 0.61 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.7 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.83 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.99 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 1.02 km
- War Memorial 1.06 km
- Francis Church 1.07 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 1.07 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 1.16 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 1.18 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 1.18 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 7, 2015
Nice hotel to stay. Very good location, near main Gandhi choke.
- Terrible 15
- Poor 17
- Average 41
- Very Good 123
- Excellent 145
by vinaygoyal2k7 on July 17, 2016
Location of hotel is good but should have more parking space and accommodation for driver. Rooms were ok, food was good. People looking for luxurious facilities can stay away but overall it was nice experience
Warm stay with nice feeling of staying in a hilly cottages
by SumanjeetBhatti on July 14, 2016
Rooms were good,and service was also quick. On terrace,every evening they had movie,karoke or Dj night. Meals had good options and taste. View from hotel was very nice. The hotel decoration was very nice,full of flowers and green plants all around.
Worth every penny paid
by Prasun_Patel on July 14, 2016
Worth every penny paid for this hotel, Mongas hotel located on the hilltop, The check in process was quick and rooms were given quickly. The room were clean and decent enough to stay for long. The nights gets colders and morning are amazing with clouds ilttery crossing us. The food served at the hotel was good, food was limited in varity but no complains as they maintain the taste. Staff at the hotel were good and helpful. We have put up for 2 nights here and it was a amazing experience with nights are bumped up with DJ nights...
Excellent rooms, n services
by sumit h on July 10, 2016
Excellent place to stay in dalhousie. Restaurant is some what small n bit crowdy in morning. Overall nice place. We have been offered first floor room n it has excellent view. A place from we can travel to Khajjiar.
Not worth for money paid..
by sady_india on July 6, 2016
We travelled with group of 7 people and a kid and stayed 3nights. Hotel location is near Gandhi market but hotel intenally is not convenient for stay. As restaurant is on top gloor where we have to climb like a mountain and rooms are not in same condition shown in photos online. Money per night we paid more than 5k which way high than the hotel condition and standard.
Rooms facing the hills
by Prasun_Patel on July 13, 2016
Not for the people who is lloking for convenience while thier stay.Specially with kids and older age people.
by sady_india on July 5, 2016
If travelling with kids, chose family room.
by itzsheetaln12 on June 27, 2016
Mostly rooms have views ,except few Attic rooms,Pls check while booking/allocating
by lakara1 on June 11, 2016
Best to stay in dalhousie
by nileshjha10 on June 7, 2016
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.