based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 356 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Mongas is located at 0.2 km from the St. John?s Church. The hotel is at 2 km from the Dalhousie Bus Stand, and the hotel provides complimentary breakfast and dinner to its guests.
Spread across 3 floors, this Dalhousie hotel has 30 well-appointed rooms.
Each room is equipped with a tea/coffee maker and a TV. The hotel houses a restaurant and a business center. Guests can avail of the room service, doctor on call, laundry service, and indoor and rooftop buffet facilities of the hotel. The Dalhousie Road Railway Station is at 72 km and the Gaggal Airport Dharamshala is at 107 km from this hotel.
The hotel has a dedicated travel desk. Guests can visit the Shree Raghunath Mandir (0.2 km), Moti Tiba (1 km), and Khajjiar Lake (20 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1260
Deluxe Room with Breakfast & Dinner
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1800
Family Suite 2N/3D Package
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Market 0.17 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.24 km
- Grand Post Office 0.24 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.26 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.26 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.26 km
- St John Church 0.27 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.45 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.47 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.48 km
- mall road 0.61 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.7 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.83 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.99 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 1.02 km
- War Memorial 1.06 km
- Francis Church 1.07 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 1.07 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 1.16 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 1.18 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 1.18 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 7, 2015
Nice hotel to stay. Very good location, near main Gandhi choke.
- Terrible 15
- Poor 17
- Average 43
- Very Good 126
- Excellent 155
A Comfortable stay, worth for money
by Gagan M on August 29, 2016
Hotel was Good. Staff was very nice & co-operative. Food taste was excellent. I took MAP plan, dinner & BF was buffet and good variety in North Indian Food. Location is very Good. 5-7 min walk from from Gandhi Chownk (Mall Road). There was movie on projector in open in the evening. I will say True value for money.
Wow Experience , Good location and amazing staff
by Lamberaj on August 25, 2016
The hotel is strategically placed on the top so u can see the serene beauty of Dalhousie. Has good rooms and very accomodative staff , they arranged a heater for me when i was feeling cold. The food is good. The staff arranged for a bonfire night with music and dancing. They also helped me search for affordable car service.
A lifetime honeymoon experience with mongas
by sandip p on August 24, 2016
They made our honeymoon unforgettable... aswam attic rood, great view from room,best delicious food,great stuff... in 1 word amazing experience.. i want 2 go there again.. highly recommend for honeymoon couples...& thanks Suraj bhaiya (our trip driver) 4 make our honeymoon experience extra special.
by Bharat_Dua on August 23, 2016
This is the hotel to stay if you visiting dalhousie for the 1st time. Great view, excellent services, such polite & helping staff, really nice food, although parking space is little less but after these plus points, one can ignore the other
Below Expectations; will not recommend to my friends
by thanigai9 on August 23, 2016
We stayed 14th and 15th August in Mongas Hotel, this hotel was booked by our travel planner and after reading the reviews in Tripadvisor we thought it will be good stay; but we had couple of bad experiences in Mongas and compare to other hotels stay in Himachal we feel this is not value for money and not preferred to stay again. First day night in Restaurant we noticed poor service, housekeeping and few employees behaviors also bad and totally they don't care about the customer satisfaction. Food quality was okay and average. After dinner once returned to room, then our childs complained about the water leak from the roof to bed, then called hotel management and explained all these issues. They could not rectify the issue immediately as we know it will be civil repair works and they adjusted (rearranged) the beds to stay from the leak. Second day was okay and seen some improvement after our previous day complaints, but overall it is bad experience in our Himachal Tours. It is a good Property which requires to maintain the standard and shall train their staffs to make customer friendly.
Choose rooms facing the patio ,
by Lamberaj on August 24, 2016
Book the attic rooms. Comfy and have amazing view !!
by Memoirs-Sachin on August 13, 2016
Go for valley view rooms. :)
by TravellerAnkit on August 9, 2016
No Lifts...Choose Floor/Room accordingly
by VARJAIN on August 5, 2016
Attic Room with private sit out area has a great view. worth every penny.
by Chandni06 on July 27, 2016
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.