based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 25 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Topaz is situated at a distance of 13 km from Dainkund Peak. This hotel offers free internet facility.
This hotel in Dalhousie has 24 well-furnished rooms spread across 3 floors. All rooms are equipped with amenities like television, room heater and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility.
Guests can dine-in at the in-house restaurant.
Other services like laundry, room service and security are available at the hotel. Hotel Topaz has a currency exchange counter within its premises. Pathankot Airport is 87 km and Kangra Railway Station is 121 km away from this property.
The famous attractions include Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary (20 km), Khajjiar Lake (22 km) and Satdhara Falls (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Super Deluxe Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 112
Luxury Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 175
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.3 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.47 km
- mall road 0.48 km
- Tibetan Market 0.67 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.67 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.74 km
- Grand Post Office 0.75 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.77 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.77 km
- St John Church 0.77 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.85 km
- Rock Climbing, Rappellling & Trekking 0.86 km
- Ajit Singh Memorial 0.87 km
- Panchpula 0.91 km
- War Memorial 0.91 km
- Sardar Ajeet Singh Samadhi 0.92 km
- Satdhara Water Spring 0.95 km
- Chandrighat Palace 1.2 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 1.22 km
- Karlene Nalla 1.27 km
- Railhead Pathankot 1.31 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on June 29, 2015
- Terrible 6
- Poor 1
- Average 5
- Very Good 7
- Excellent 6
by Avinash U on June 21, 2016
Got the hotel booked through Himachal bhawan tourism office in janpath New Delhi. The package was on MAP plan Reached hotel on 19th June morning at 10:00 hrs. Since check-in was at 12 Noon we had to wait for room. The receptionist was unprofessional but this is acceptable with hotels in Dalhousie I suppose. All rooms are differently sized and are inadequately made. Dalhousie hotels the parking is on terrace which is always located on ground floor and then one level below will reception area with restaurant and further below this level will be rooms. This kind of architecture is common because of landscaping terrain. Stay was OK since we hardly spend time in hotel. However want to compliment the staff who was there for service, he was quick with F&B orders, room cleaning requests.
by Sarika M on May 20, 2016
This hotel has one of the best views in dalhousie if you select the right room so be careful about it. Service is slow. Staff is little rude and dont understand things easily. Rooms are big and comfortable also has good facilities. Food is good but not great. Overall, it's an average hotel.
by Hargur123 on March 14, 2016
View of peer panjal range was really really great. Property is spacious with car parking and lift facility. Restaurant and rooms offers a panoramic view of peer panjal range. Room are good. Staff is cooperating. Takes good care of guests. Roof top is big with panoramic view of hills.
BEST HOTEL IN DALHOUSIE
by samota on October 10, 2015
food is awsome specially masala papad and cold cofee staff is so good n friendly must visit hotel if u r in dalhousie evrything is nearby...to hotel . only nearest hotel to scret heart school and subash chowk more
awaome hotel affordable price
by Gagandeep G on September 7, 2015
food is awsome specially masala papad and cold cofee staff is so good n friendly must visit hotel if u r in dalhousie evrything is nearby if u need something from outside hotel then also u can order staff will arrange fir you best scenic windows awsome terrace garden
please select a different hotel
by Chintan1984 on January 1, 2015
Luxury Room will provide real luxury to mind and soul
by Lbawani on November 14, 2014
The room at the end of the hallway, the center one is possibly the best. At-least, go for the valley facing rooms on the left of the hallway, mesmerizing view.
by TheDroidster on May 28, 2014
Do carry little woollens(Shawl or full sleeves) while travelling to Dalhousie.
by OhriDeepali on July 19, 2013
Dont even look at the standard/executive rooms as they have no view.
by RanjeetPat on December 15, 2012
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Transportation Service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.