hotels in Dalhousie
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 77 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in Until 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located just 2 km from Dalhousie Bus Stand, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi to patrons. Lall Ji Tourist Resort is one of the best boutique properties of Dalhousie.
The hotel has 13 well furnished rooms. All rooms are equipped with Tea/ Coffee Maker, Mini Bar, 32? LED TV, wooden flooring, direct dialing facility, haeter and comfortable siting are with valley view from rooms.
Each room has attached bathroom with running hot and cold water. The hotel features two Dining options 'Daffodils' a multicuisine restaurant and 'The Courtyard' an open air restaurant. Apart from this hotel also has 'Shesha. a hookah bar and discotheque and Private Theater.
The other facilities includes travel counter and luggage torage. Lall Ji Tourist Resort gives easy access to tourist places like St Jonh's Church (0.43 km), St Patrick's Church (6 km), Dainkund Peak (11.5 km) and Chamera Lake (36.5 km)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Deluxe Forest Facing Room - Breakfast and Dinner
4 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 325
Family Suite - Breakfast and Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 500
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Market 0.13 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.19 km
- Grand Post Office 0.2 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.22 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.22 km
- St John Church 0.22 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.23 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.44 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.47 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.51 km
- mall road 0.66 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.66 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.8 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.96 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 0.99 km
- Francis Church 1.04 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 1.04 km
- War Memorial 1.07 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 1.12 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 1.14 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 1.15 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 12
- Poor 6
- Average 7
- Very Good 22
- Excellent 30
by shailenderj2016 on May 28, 2016
We stayed in this hotel during 2nd week of May. Food is very bad. Hotel is ok. This is not worth more then 3000 per night It was very difficult to eat breakfast and dinner. Behaviour of hotel staff was very bad Interiors of hotel is average. I would say just ok
Love to stay there
by Samragee P on May 17, 2016
One should definitely stay there due to its prominent location and humble staff and services they provide.Best views of jungle from the windows add beauty to this hotel.Clean rooms and spacious rooms with all luxury and amenities,food is too awesome.And minibar facility in rooms is a great factor for all to live here.
Great valley view and amazing hospitality
by Ramesh E on May 14, 2016
We had a wonderful time staying here. Staff was very courteous and friendly. Amazing hospitality shown by the staff and the owner made me and my family to feel at home. I wondered how they were kept so motivated by the owner. Their acts were not out of their compulsion out of duty, but due to their sense of commitment. Food variety is also good Except for the narrow approach lanes and a bit of difficulty in parking, it is a wonderful place to stay. Highly recommend.!!!
Great place Nice Hotel
by neelamparmar78 on May 14, 2016
Nice place to stay good hotel , good food awesome hospitality awesome service..very much near to bus stand ...just a walk to subhash chowk and mall road ...Buffet breakfast is very good .we stayed for 2 days as beco....me memorable in dalhousie .we love to visit again to dalhousie and lall ji resort
"Value for money, good location and courteous staff and excellent service"
by rohinishc on May 8, 2016
Nice location. Courteous staff, good food and awesome hospitality. Very close to Subhash chowk from where one can walk to Gandhi chowk. Will definitely visit again. Only concern a la carte menu is on a very steep side, however buffet was good with lots of options.
all rooms are same facing..
by neelamparmar78 on May 13, 2016
Senset View Family Suite is Excellent...
by kamlesh_kingdom on April 12, 2016
Go for valley facing rooms
by lifetravel30 on February 14, 2016
All rooms are mostly forest view.
by Rajendra M on January 4, 2016
accessibility, near bus stand
by Manojksam on November 24, 2015
- Room service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
- Transportation Service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Dance Floor
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.