Hotel Great Value
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 81 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel GreatValue is a 3 star hotel in Dehradun located 7 Km from Dehradun Railway Stationand 10 Km from Tapkeshwar Temple. This hotel offers internet access in all therooms.
This 2 storeyproperty offers a total of 24 rooms.
Each room consists of amenities like work desk,television, telephone, in-room dining, air condition, newspaper and tea/coffeemaker. Additionalfacilities provided by this hotel include housekeeping, laundry, concierge,business center, currency exchange and safe deposit lockers.
This hotel inDehradun also houses a multi-cuisine restaurant and bar offering Mughlai,Indian, Chinese, Italian and Continental cuisines. Hotel GreatValue is 30 Km from Jolly Grant Airport and 5 Km Dehradun Bus Stand.
Places ofattraction include Bhatta Falls (20 Km), Robber's Cave (5 Km), Rishikesh (50Km) and Lachhiwala Range (22 Km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bangia Tower 0.51 km
- Shiv Rattan Kendra 0.7 km
- Shiv Mandir 0.85 km
- Rama Krishna Ashram 1.02 km
- Kishanpur Bus Stop 1.35 km
- Robbers Cave Guchhupani 1.65 km
- Amazon Institute of Hotel Tourism & Management 1.89 km
- Delhi Public School 2.0 km
- Sakya Centre Monastary 2.41 km
- Eleganza Mall 2.49 km
- Silver City Mall 2.49 km
- Pravaath Mall 2.56 km
- Malsi Deer Park 2.71 km
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College 2.77 km
- Sunsha And Ayurveda 2.98 km
- Kalinga Monument Khalanga 3.02 km
- City Centre Plaza 3.07 km
- Uttrakhand Open University 3.12 km
- Stanmax Shopping Complex 3.13 km
- Shri Ram Plaza Mall 3.24 km
- Vaish Nursing Home 3.33 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 6
- Poor 13
- Average 25
- Very Good 25
- Excellent 12
Basic hotel !!!
by Prithpal B on October 5, 2015
As the title suggests , its basically bed n breakfast .. the only plus point is the location which is close to the main clock tower market . . Otherwise nothing great about this place compared to its previous location .
Good location, average hotel.
by parmjit_sagar on August 18, 2015
The location of the hotel is very good, right on the main Rajpur Road. The hotel is divided into 2 wings. The bigger and slightly better part of the hotel is the former Hotel Shahenshah which has been leased by Great Value. The other smaller wing which houses the economy room is the former Hotel Shipra, also taken over by Great Value. I've stayed in both wings and found both disappointing. The suite and rooms are basic, the suite smelt of dampness from the carpet. The restaurant which is situated in the larger wing was nice and the food was good. They have 2 bars, the one in the shahenshah wing was nice but the one in the shipra wing was dark, dingy and creepy.
The room was good enough but not the bathroom.
by 896amans on March 2, 2015
As i said in the subject. The room was good enough, but the washroom was a nightmare. Still i can recommend this hotel to my friends. The people on the reception was good and courteous. Also the kitchen department was not in order to provide a service properly. They just have pakodas, spring rolls and french fries for breakfast if you want to opt for in room service. All together i can recommend to stay here.
by abhisheks92 on February 5, 2015
Hotel great value, dehradun is ideally located on the Rajpura road, with a lot of eating & shopping joints nearby, perfect location, value for money, good food......but the biggest setback for the hotel is its maintenance, poorly maintained hotel with average service, the management need to pull up their socks in order to bring in more and more guests, if these things are taken care of, then it could be one of the best Hotel in Dun.....
Its an 'ok' budget hotel
by Phaedrus1729 on October 20, 2014
Cleanliness can be improved. I paid a bit higher than usual due to rush in Dehradun. But is an ok budget hotel. Hotel staff was mostly prompt in servicing requests. What little i tried from the restaurant, seemed ok. Did not try the breakfast
check the rooms personally before booking
by sid0651 on October 3, 2014
All rooms are same. Would like to go for any other hotel.
by dusyant_2967 on May 29, 2014
"Rooms on the south side are quieter"
by Pankaj K on December 26, 2013
Ground floor should be much better to stay.
by Tompande on July 6, 2013
DO NOT STAY HERE. Try only ground floor
by Nickyban07 on June 16, 2013
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Room service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.