Colonia De Braganza
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 152 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Colonia De Braganza features internet access to its guests. Monteiro Bus Stop is 3 km and Chapora Fort is 9 km from this resort.
This resort in Goa has 98 rooms spread over 3 floors. Situated in Goa, this resort offers an air-conditioning, television, attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply and a telephone.
A restaurant, travel counter, swimming pool, 24-hour front desk, bar and a conference hall are some of the facilities offered by this resort in Goa.
Along with airport transfer, laundry and room service are rendered to the guests. Patrons may enjoy tourist attractions such as Aguada Fort (6 km) and Reis Magos Fort (9 km). Thivim Railway Station is 19 km and Goa International Airport is 38 km away from Colonia De Braganza.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Standard Non A/C Room
10 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 76
Standard A/C Room
20 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 85
Important Landmarks Nearby
- River Princess 0.19 km
- Narodkar Hospital 0.19 km
- Tibetan Market 0.25 km
- Durga Temple 0.29 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 0.31 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 0.31 km
- Tourist Residency 0.33 km
- Romonov Traders 0.37 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.38 km
- Calangute Panchayat 0.43 km
- Buddha Art Gallery 0.5 km
- Club Rio 0.51 km
- Souza Lobo Restaurant 0.54 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.6 km
- Midas Touch Hotel 0.62 km
- Cape Town Cafe 0.69 km
- Club Hawana 0.74 km
- St Alex'S Church 0.79 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 0.86 km
- Para Sailing Site 0.92 km
- Calangute Mall 1.04 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 26
- Poor 22
- Average 43
- Very Good 40
- Excellent 21
Good place for a group o stay on an economical budget
by Aromal R on June 18, 2016
The hotol provides rooms with bedroom hall sitout attached bathroom etc. The pool is good. The bar facility is also good. The hotel is extremely good if you are goin with friends and want to stay on a budget. Vehical rentals are available in front of the gate. The resort is located extremely close to calanguti beach, and has allsorts of shops nearby. Overall a good place to stay.
Horrible experience in my life regarding this property
by shanker9001 on June 8, 2016
A very bad property , if u all want to spoil your holidays then only i advice stay here , very old property , not even hygenic , worst food , hopeless staff , no hospitality , no value for commitment . There are many good hotels nearby please look for that and do not consider this at all . Manager Sikander is a hopeless person also the behaviour is not good.
A badly maintained resort very near to calangute beach
by Kuleen K on June 5, 2016
The only positive about this place is that they have a very pleasant host. This property is located close to Calangute beach. It is an old property, very badly maintained. The bathroom looks plush but the showers may be a bit problematic. The furniture, bed, fridge etc are in pathetic condition. They have two pools which has stringent rules but never worth a dip more than once. I am sure for the amount we paid, we could have stayed in a better place. The host has been very helpful and she (Nancy) made it a point to check and advice where to go and even helped with the cab bookings.
Not a welcoming place..
by JerilBinoy on May 25, 2016
the property is located close to Calangute beach, well that is the only positive thing.. it is an old property, very badly maintained. furniture, bed, fridge, bathroom etc are in pathetic condition. they have two pools, but during our stay ( Two nights) we were never allowed to use it. I am sure for the amount we paid, we could have stayed in a better place.
Average hotel but very near to beach
by Apoorv001 on May 6, 2016
Nice hotel located just few hundred meters from Calangute beach and Baga beach is also not very far if you are okay with half an hour walk. Having a mid sized swimming pool and is quite affordable depending upon time of traveling.
Skip this Hotel
by Sohan C on March 31, 2016
Not sure,wifi only connects in reception area,but Jeromes bar opp has free wifi and very nice couple run it
by sallystoter on March 31, 2016
Pick a room in the AMORE HOTEL next door
by lee w on February 5, 2016
look out for privately owned rooms
by Kedar P on August 24, 2015
very near to swimming pool
by vandana_ghadge on June 18, 2015
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Beauty Parlour
- Travel counter
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.