- luxury hotel
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 236 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offering free Wi-Fi connectivity and free buffet breakfast, La Calypso provides luxury accommodation in Goa. It is accessible from the Mapusa Bus Stand (9 km). Guests can visit the Baga Beach, which is at 0.5 km from this property.
The 2-storey La Calypso has 52 accommodations including rooms, villas, and cottages.
The in-room amenities include an air-conditioner, a tea/coffee maker, and a mini-bar. This beach property in Goa has a 24-hour coffee shop, casino, spa, and fitness center. It also features a swimming pool and poolside bar on its premises. La Calypso is also accessible from the Thivim Railway Station (19 km) and the Goa International Airport (40 km).
It offers to pickup service from the railway station and the airport. The Calangute Beach is at 1 km from this property, the Candolim Beach is at 6 km, and the Anjuna Beach is at 6 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Brittos Restaurant 0.34 km
- Titos Lane 0.34 km
- Brangza Research Centre 0.35 km
- Britto'S Dining 0.45 km
- Tito'S Bar 0.52 km
- Titos Restaurant 0.52 km
- Mamboos Night Club 0.54 km
- Titto'S Discotheque 0.55 km
- Titto'S Night Club 0.55 km
- baga beach 0.6 km
- Rio Disco 0.81 km
- Arpora Beach 0.86 km
- Blue Whake Water Park 0.86 km
- Baga Lake 1.08 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 1.23 km
- calangute beach 1.28 km
- Para Sailing Site 1.45 km
- Culies Shack For Trans Parties 1.47 km
- Anjuna Wednesday Market 1.64 km
- Saturday Flee Market 1.64 km
- Saturday Market 1.64 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 15
- Poor 16
- Average 23
- Very Good 105
- Excellent 77
Old Hotel Rooms with a Casino & Beach Shack
by pankaja970 on June 12, 2016
We booked Super Deluxe room for 3 nights in this hotel after recommendations from a friend, but we checked out after one night only as the room offered was in a basic condition. It was a spacious room but the interiors are plain & simple, washroom looks old & unclean and mini bar was untidy. That was not all, the service in this hotel is again quite average; it is not at all pleasing. The hotel is not meant for a family holiday. It is primarily meant for casino players, party hunters & bachelor friends who want to enjoy the beach day & night. North Indian food in the hotel was tasty. Overall, not a pleasant experience
A perfect getaway!!!!!
by Kamalesh P on May 27, 2016
Located in one of the most happening spots in goa, this hotel is a nice getaway for both family and friends. We booked the beach villa and hence the view from the room was excellent. Walk 20 feet from the room and you have baga beach with all the shacks. The hotel staff were very courteous and the check-in and the check-out process were very smooth without any hassles. Even though the beach view villa was located outside the main property, they arranged for a buggy ride every time. Overall an excellent stay but the breakfast spread could have been made better.
Beach resort and nice place to stay
by Ankit J on May 25, 2016
Super property 4 /5 Food options in Buffet 3 /5 Surely recommend. Personal who wants a property with beach access can definitely look for this option. Its on baga beach. It has its own casino..... Next to tittoes lane and very bear to market area.
by kindeep s on May 17, 2016
The prices of rooms are quite low...and the hotel is pretty good. Rooms are good and comfortable.. it's nice and quite always.. and its a short walk through the hotel direct onto bags beach. . With their own beach benches... la shack.. on the beach. The food was really good... there was something new everyday (5 days). Room service is good... pickup and drop from airport in nice comfortable innova... Candle lit tent- thingies in evening time... and you can sit on the beach and eat your dinner... served to you.. little things that make this place more relaxing than others. I DEFINITELY recommend the hotel to anyone who wants to visit GOA.
Luxurious and so wonderful
by kumudamitgupta on April 25, 2016
The hotel is on the baga beach ,The property is very beautiful. It has swimming pool,gym,spa etc..Most amazing is the casino. the food is very tasty.Proximity to the beach is its most amazing thing coz at night u can go n enjoy at the hotel shacks. The place is wonderful,my kids enjoyed to the fullest.
Opt for Room no: 2001 in beach villa, it has the best view of the beach.
by Kamalesh P on May 27, 2016
Wooden cottage and villas are the best
by kumudamitgupta on April 24, 2016
Deluxe suit is the best cottage
by Siddht on April 13, 2016
Go for Premium Villas
by Pankhuri S on April 1, 2016
Cottages are best.
by bamba1959 on March 31, 2016
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Travel counter
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.