Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 950 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 03:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in the heart of the Jaipur City, Radisson Blu Hotel offers an easy access
to major commercial hubs, IT Tech Parks and shopping arena. Standard amenities offered by the hotel include a multi-cuisine all day dining restaurant and a Club Lounge to relax and unwind in the evening.
Other than this, laundry facilities, high speed wired internet access, complimentary newspaper and express check-in & check-out facilities are also offered by the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
4 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 150
Superior Room With Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 217
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 230
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 337
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rajasthan Roadways 0.03 km
- E.P.(Cinema Hall) 0.58 km
- Entertainment Paradise 0.58 km
- Jawahar Circle (Park) 0.72 km
- Clarks Amer Hotel 0.79 km
- Fortis Escorts Hospital 1.0 km
- Bus Terminal Jagatpura 1.14 km
- Eternal Heart Care Centre And Research Institute 1.18 km
- fortis hospital 1.19 km
- Fun Kingdom 1.23 km
- Genpact 1.36 km
- Gold Souk 1.41 km
- Durgapur Railway Station 1.57 km
- Khandaka Hospital 1.58 km
- durgapura railway station 1.6 km
- World Trade Park 1.68 km
- Big Cinemas Galaxy 1.85 km
- Fort Anandam 1.87 km
- Gaurav Tower 1.88 km
- Gaurav Tower Shopping Mall 1.88 km
- Gourav Tower 1.92 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 20, 2015
Breakfast tyming and check in Time is very messy. Need improvement in that if we have crowd.
on June 22, 2015
on June 21, 2015
on April 27, 2015
on April 4, 2015
on March 9, 2015
Hotel staffs are polite & service was good
on December 29, 2014
on December 25, 2014
Ever since they have changed their policies, their hospitality has dropped.
on September 14, 2014
Everything abt the hotel was soooo good... It indeed added a bundle of memories to be cherished... Food ws awesome and the roof top pool was lyk cherry-on-top... It was worth every penny staying at your hotel...
on June 9, 2014
Very good experience
on April 2, 2014
- Terrible 44
- Poor 45
- Average 117
- Very Good 327
- Excellent 418
by patankar23 on July 21, 2016
Good hotel nice rooms curtious staffs. Thank you Abhishek the housekeeper for assisting me throughout my stay. Near to the airport. Over all experience was gud. Breakfast buffet was good but need to work on quality.
A wonderful stay
by cornersofthisworld on July 21, 2016
We had booked online two rooms for the weekend. The check in was smooth and quick. The rooms were spacious with a big bathroom. There were a couple of issues with one of the rooms but the problem was resolved quickly by the staff. Breakfast buffet was really nice with a lot of options; most of the food items were delicious. We got complimentary snacks and drinks at the cafe with the business rooms, which was a really good deal as the food was delectable. The hotel also had a small garden adjoining the restaurant, and a rooftop swimming pool.
Nice place good service
by Amanbajaj11 on July 20, 2016
Very well located in the city .the hotel is nice .nice and big rooms and bathrooms. Staff was good .food was good. However the pool is small and no activity for kids. They also have a pastry shop in the lobby
Good Hotel : Breakfast Buffet can improve
by ahluwalia1956 on July 17, 2016
The hotel is nice in its price range. The room, beds and bathrooms are good. We ordered for lunch in room and it was also nice. The breakfast was not part of our deal so we paid and had breakfast. The spread was very large but somehow something was missing. The taste is not there in most of the laid out food items. the chef needs to cut down on number of items but concentrate on taste instead.
by AbhikomPatna on July 15, 2016
Nice hotel and as per the standard of Carlson group. Stayed here with my family. Check in was bit late as group check in was going on. Room is big with very good bathroom and other amenities. Swimming pool is also very good and is on rooftop. Better to book with breakfast package. Thanks a lot for nice stay.
Pool area needs addressed urgently. Very poor.
by Johnboy 5 on July 3, 2016
request to have a good view
by marichel s on July 2, 2016
Must visit rooftop Colorbar
by sonika-k90 on July 2, 2016
All rooms are the same
by King064 on June 24, 2016
all rooms are good.
by veer725 on June 15, 2016
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Steam room
- Shopping Center
- Health club
- Conference Room
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Barbecue grills
- Kids Pool
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.