hotels in Kolkata
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1296 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in From 2:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Spread across 16 acres of luscious green expanse, this business resort at Salt Lake is the first hotel in the World to be registered by UNFCCC for Carbon Emission Reductions. There are 238 tastefully appointed rooms and an array of award-winning culinary experiences that range from the North- West frontier to traditional Indian delicacies, Continental grill and a Gourmet Shop.
The Kaya Kalp spa, a gym, as well as a unique outdoor swimming pool are some of the rejuvenation facilities offered by the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Executive Club with Breakfast- Flexible Rates
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 140
The Towers- Flexible Rates
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 172
ITC One - Flexible Rates
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 204
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Pala 0.03 km
- Itc Sonar Bangla 0.03 km
- Milan Mela 0.32 km
- Milan Mela, Cinemax 0.32 km
- Indian Craft Village 0.34 km
- Science City Kolkata 0.37 km
- Maritime Centre 0.4 km
- Energy Education Park 0.42 km
- Space Theatre 0.44 km
- Science City Dynamotion Hall 0.51 km
- Sitala Mandir 0.96 km
- Israel Consulate 1.22 km
- Jomburi Masjid 1.73 km
- Mainland China Restaurant 2.24 km
- Pavlov Mental Hospital 2.27 km
- Childrens Hut 2.28 km
- Our Lady of Vailankanni Church 2.31 km
- Chitranjan Hospital 2.34 km
- Park Circus Railway Station 2.54 km
- Tiljala Market 2.54 km
- Model Nursery Agri Horticultural Farm 2.57 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 23
- Poor 27
- Average 55
- Very Good 281
- Excellent 910
Nice Hotel, Average room
by Msouthgate_911 on May 22, 2016
Stayed here twice on my business trip. First time room was noisy and even 7 floors up could here a person coughing in the car park below and the construction around the area. Second time i was given a quiet room, but the room was musty and smelt damp. The staff were more concerned with the cricket players then the guests staying there The hotel itself is very nice with the gardens and surrounds being well kept. Gym is good. The front desk staff are not great in service as we had 3 people push in front of us in the queue whilst checking out Overall if there are not cricketers there i am sure the service would of been better
Lets chill Ur mouth in summer
by shash122 on May 21, 2016
If any one wana have best food with nice ambiance, then surely go to ITC sonar to taste their food varieties... Including the sweetness of their hospitality and the desserts they serves u... Here wine are too best. I always refer my friends to have food in ITC whenever they travelled kolkata. Recently i heard from my Japanese friend about his team experience of ITC . that is appreciated. The location is too prime. In ITC you relaxed . Good Going ITC sonar... Keep india name fame by your nice hospitality
Enjoyed the hospitality
by thefifthp on May 21, 2016
Loved the stay here. It is a classic ITC property where I have stayed earlier also. Love coming back here. The rooms are spacious, equipped with all amenities & are quiet. Breakfast spread is lavish & fulfilling. Hospitality is traditional yet contemporary. It is my preferred destination while in Kolkata.
A true Luxury Hotel in Kolkata
by Abhijit_Das_Chennai on May 20, 2016
In my opinion, this is the finest hotel in Kolkata in all respects. be it rooms, be it ambience, be its locality, be its service qualtiy, it is the finest. Strategically located with well appointed rooms and mouth watering food.
by chaturvedi on May 19, 2016
the hotel is not too far from airport, offers vary spacious rooms, its a luxury hotel. the gym facing the pool is nice, staff helpful. the food at Dum Phuket is out of the world. one must eat if staying or visiting the hotel.
Pool facing preferred.
by Jazthenaz on May 17, 2016
Pond Facing room seemed better. Choose Executive Delux room, they are newly renovated.
by SaileshSarmah on May 14, 2016
Choose the rooms with a lotus pond view.
by AnuradhaGoyal on May 10, 2016
All rooms are beautiful - would recommend any room with a view of the Lotus pool.
by Saurabh G on May 8, 2016
We really enjoyed the "One" suites
by Laurel Z on April 26, 2016
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Kids Pool
- Heated Pool
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Room service
- Front desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Beauty Parlour
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Wheelchair Access
- In Room Movies
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.