hotels in Lonavala
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 88 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in From 2:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Surrounded by awe-inspiring landscapes, Biji's Hill Retreat is a marvellous 3-star property on New Tungarli Road. Its top-of-the-line hospitality and proximity to major cities like Mumbai and Pune make it an ideal place for hosting social and corporate events.
The hotel houses the largest conference hall in the town that can accommodate 200 people in theatre style. /n/nThe hotel provides guests with fully-furnished rooms, which are available in Family Suite, Honeymoon and Super Deluxe categories.
Each room is equipped with basic amenities to provide a homely feeling to guests. During their stay at Biji's Hill Retreat, guests can relish lip-smacking meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant- Fiesta.
They can also enjoy cocktails at the poolside bar.Sun Downer or sip their favourite beverage at round-the-clock coffee shop- Side Walk./n/nThere is a sprawling garden, where guests can exercise or practice yoga.
Besides, the hotel has a gymnasium, a spa, a steam room and two swimming pools. An on-site disco by the name Volcano is also present within the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Super Deluxe Room
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 256
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 660
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 704
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Laverben Popatlal Permji Arayadham 0.18 km
- Larsen And Turbo Chowk 0.24 km
- Larsen & Toubro Management Development Centre 0.24 km
- Giri Vihar Club 0.32 km
- Ramaben Gangal Arogyadham 0.43 km
- Lohana Sanatorium 0.56 km
- Tata Power 0.56 km
- Lonavala Hill Station 0.56 km
- Barometer Hills 0.56 km
- narayani dham mandir 0.6 km
- Kanjee Vussonjee Munjee Sanatorium 0.61 km
- Police Station Tungarli 0.63 km
- Kumar Water Park 0.64 km
- Water Park 0.64 km
- Lic Building 0.65 km
- Hdfc Training Center 0.69 km
- Lonavala Bus Stand 0.7 km
- Lonavala Squre 0.74 km
- Mahalaxmi Mini Market 0.79 km
- Cine Blitz 0.81 km
- Tanuja Bungalow 0.82 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 8
- Poor 7
- Average 30
- Very Good 33
- Excellent 10
by 1512012 on April 27, 2016
Good property in main town. Room are ok. Lush gree surrounding. Swimming pool. Travelling desk. Overall it's ok. No views from some rooms.easily reach to bus and railway station. Very old interior with no morden amenities.
Good Hotel with average Management
by JanviJagani on April 7, 2016
Its a good property, with swimming pool facilities backed with a good restaurant. But the management and staff needs improvement. Overall a good stay with friends or family. We enjoyed our time at the swimming pool too...
Perfect for a conference !!!
by nasirhussain4674 on January 26, 2016
Was there for a conference and pretty pleased with the over all experience. Excellent property but needs some attention on facade... Reception staff needs a bit training... but overall not too bad. Surprisingly resorts always disappoint on food ut at Biji's it is a real delight... Wanted to personally meet and thank the chef... Unfortunately couldn't. .. Food indeed was good... hope they maintain it... Huge lawn makes it for a great resting place... but with the amount of conferences these guys take..family crowd may do well to stay away..for groups can get lousy
Decent stay in Khandala
by IMAPax on January 14, 2016
Had stayed here last year with family. Good place to stay. pathetic service possibly due to a corporate group eating into the restaurant services. Location is good & lawns well kept. Value for money - not really. Small parking place.
A very good resort for short stay
by anandiyer34 on January 6, 2016
The bijis resort is indeed good because of the location and more because of the newly renovated rooms and the food is awesome. We were there for the new year party and indeed had a good time. The party was very well organised.
the lawn facing room on the 2nd floor is good
by anandiyer34 on January 6, 2016
Select a room having Poolside view and preferably on 1st or 2nd floor.
by SheetalThane on December 9, 2015
Choose swimming pool view room in 1st floor.
by 87vishal_rathod on September 10, 2015
Room had a double bed and a sofa cum bed. So 3 adults with one child can be accommodated.
by praveensingh85 on September 7, 2015
Rooms with Gardens are recommended for couples
by Talk2pos on August 19, 2015
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Safe Deposit Box
- Suitable for children
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning-Room
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Temperature Control
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
- Complimentary newspaper
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.