hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 100 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:30 AM
- Check-out Until 09:30 AM
Hirkani Garden Resort a 3 star property is located on Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar Road and provides airport pick up and drop facility. Each room has a private balcony overlooking mist-covered mountains, verdant forests and mountain streams.
There are 8 spacious rooms with large windows, and each room is equipped with direct-dialing telephone, cable television, ceiling fan and an attached bathroom with 24-hour running hot and cold water.
The in-house Hirkani Garden Restaurant serves Multi-cuisine food as well as fresh farm fruit juices. This hotel in Mahabaleshwar has an arcade/game room and a power back up generator.
Hotel provides parking facility, free daily news paper, in-room safe and wake-up call service. Panchgani Bus Stand is 15 km, Airport is 120 km and Railway Station is 53 km. Attractions are Echo Point-4 km, Lake-3 km, Pratapgad Fort-25 km, Sunset Point-8 km and Garden-6 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Super Deluxe Room
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 240
7 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 315
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dam 0.25 km
- Venna Lake 0.36 km
- Lake Venna 0.36 km
- Venna Lake Choupati 0.45 km
- Game Zone 0.46 km
- Status Point 0.78 km
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Hall 0.81 km
- Pratapsinh Garden 0.98 km
- BD Petit Library Club 1.11 km
- Pingle Farm 1.19 km
- Aurther Seat Point 1.22 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 1.31 km
- Connaught Peak 1.33 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 1.51 km
- SG Makhana Garden 1.51 km
- Gramin Hospital 1.59 km
- Aaram Lodging & Boarding 1.6 km
- Wilson Point 1.6 km
- Sunrise Point 1.6 km
- Picnic Spot 1.6 km
- Mount Malcolm 1.64 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 6
- Average 24
- Very Good 27
- Excellent 39
by osbenl on May 23, 2016
I stayed between May 15th to May 19th & the place has good services. Food Quality is good & staff will cater to your requirements Location wise its a good place with decent parking. I had to request for OnCall Doctor for my son who arrived promptly within 15 minutes. Will recommend this place for a stay.
by bhatt73 on May 11, 2016
I have been to this place 3 times in last 5 years enjoying freshmade strawberry/mango ice cream after eating makka saak (corn dish) with gravy and jwar bhakri.No taste match found si far. N.B My first visit to Hirkani panchgani was in the year1984.Do visit for authentic taste.
Looking forward to stay
by Amar M on May 11, 2016
I have booked in for 16th of this may till 20th. Excited after reading all the reviews. Gave the excellent rating already. Had searched for endless hitels in mahabaleshwar including 4 stars... But zeroed on Hirkani after reading all the above reviews. I hope this excitement remains the same after i checkout on 20th of may.
by Akash K on May 3, 2016
Excellent rose ice-cream and corn pattice with coconut chatni, a must try. Also bought fresh strawberries and mulberry picked right from the farm at better price than the market, having been going to hirkani since I was a child,love the place
Hirkani The Strawberry Garden Restaurant - a nice place to eat Local Food
by TrevorSaldanha on April 27, 2016
The Hirkani Garden Resort now has a nice Restaurant located in front on the main road itself called - Hirkani The Strawberry Garden Restaurant which we visited for Dinner. This is a nice place to eat Local Food. The place is fairly large with plenty of Tables & Chairs to sit on & enjoy your meal. The Menu is quite extensive, the waiters are helpful, the service is fairly quick & the rates are very reasonable too, making it a value for money place to eat at. A nice place to stop at for a quick, tasty local meal. Certainly worth visiting again.
Take Rooms on higher floors
by ChetanKK33 on April 23, 2016
Guys Go for Executive Rooms, there are more Spacious n Nice than Super Deluxe Room
by Rishu84 on February 9, 2016
Choose executive rooms on upper floor
by Sram81 on December 9, 2015
Go for the rooms 101-103 as they have a nice garden view.
by ThePirateJack on August 17, 2015
Take Executive rooms. Got better view.
by abhinav022 on June 13, 2015
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 11:30 AM
Until 09:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.