hotels in Manali
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 177 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in Until 12:30 PM
- Check-out Until 11:30 AM
Hotel New Adarshoffers spacious and comfortable accommodation to the guests in Manali. Thehotel conducts activities like white water rafting, para gliding, trek-n-toursand camping.
This hotel offers12 comfortable rooms for accommodation.
Each room is equipped with amenitieslike wall-to-wall carpet, running hot and cold water, room service, cable TV,heater and blower at an additional cost. At Hotel NewAdarsh, facilities like luxury bus booking, train reservation, laundry services,doctor-on call facility and 24 -hours taxi service are offered.
The in-houserestaurant serves Indian, Continental and Chinese delicacies to all its guests.Guests can plan sight-seeing through on-site travel desk. This hotel is218km from Gaggal Airport. Tourists can shop at the mall road nearby.
It alsomakes special arrangement for honeymooners.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Yak Shopping Complex 0.06 km
- Snow View Market 0.1 km
- Nyingma Monastery 0.12 km
- Tibetan Shopping Market 0.13 km
- Tibetan Monastery 0.15 km
- Manali ISBT 0.17 km
- Manali Bus Stand 0.17 km
- Manali Terminus 0.18 km
- Hrtc Bus Stand 0.18 km
- NAC Market 0.2 km
- Tourism Office 0.21 km
- Manali Mall 0.23 km
- The Mall Shopping Center 0.23 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.23 km
- Mall Road Market 0.23 km
- Manu Market 0.24 km
- Manali Bus Station 0.25 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 0.25 km
- Lady Willingdon Hospital Manali 0.3 km
- Manali Market 0.31 km
- mall road shopping centers 0.33 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 2
- Average 17
- Very Good 60
- Excellent 94
by sanket S on May 12, 2016
I had a 3 night stay in this hotel. This has to be one of the best hotels in Manali. 1) location is excellent. On Mall Road, which is the heart of Manali 2) The rooms are very clean and spacious 3) 24 Hours hot water 4) Reasonable price. The only flip side which i can see is that food was not that great and a bit over-priced. May be the food did not cater to my Mumbai taste. Other than that superb
by hiten2711 on May 2, 2016
Rooms are average however the rooms services are very good, Location is also nice, at mall road, They also provide hot water 24*7, and meals, they also have the transport facility to rohtang pass, and other tourist activities.
Good Budget hotel
by ankita111777 on April 7, 2016
Average budget hotel, location is good, one lane behind the mall road, rooms are quite spacious. geysers work fine in chilling manali weather. Overall not a bad choice. Also has a restaurant with its old hotel (Adarsh) just on Mall road. Food is restaurant is not that good.
by Deepapriya on March 28, 2016
located on by lanes of mall road, hotel is bit hard to find as it is situated in first floor, huge steps to climb up thanks to the reception guy who took our baggage as we were exhausted after our travelling, easy check in and check out, stayed for one day, wifi was not working, rooms were big and mattress also was big enough.
by prasunbera84 on March 24, 2016
i went to manali in mid of march'16 & stayed at new adarsh hotel. 1st thing the deluxe rooms are just like super deluxe compare to any other hotel situated in mall road. 2nd thing is that the behavior of the hotelier is very nice & co operative. the room floor is covered with carpet. also sufficient blanket they have provided. in bathroom all time warm water is available which is very necessary. just i want to say we are very happy to stay there.
rooms on the top floor with mountain view are better and quiet
by hiten2711 on May 2, 2016
Rooms on the south side are quieter
by prasunbera84 on March 24, 2016
All the rooms are almost same.
by Subhadeep S on March 17, 2016
Book well in advance to get good view. Views shown on internet are pretty much same.
by Rajesh_5388 on March 1, 2016
Very near to mall road
by aman_gill172 on February 11, 2016
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Attached Bathroom
- Cable/satellite TV
From 12:30 AM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.