hotels in Manali
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 502 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in Until 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Silmog Garden, situated near Buddhist Monastery, is well-connected to the bus stand. This 2 star property is in the vicinity of the Hadimba Temple, Gayatri Devi Temple, Sollang Valley and Rohtang Pass. Set amid the hushed valleys and whispering mountains, Silmog Garden offers a perfect getaway to people longing to be away from the maddening city life.
The hotel has 17 tastefully decorated rooms in Deluxe and Super Deluxe categories. The rooms are outfitted with cable television and telephone line, and are attended to round-the-clock room service. Each room has an attached bathroom complete with 24-hour running hot and cold water.
There is a rooftop restaurant that invites guests to relish scrumptious meals whilst enjoying enthralling views of snow-capped mountains. The hotel also has a separate kitchen that cooks sumptuous vegetarian meals for vegan guests.
Among other facilities, Silmog Garden has a large space for parking cars and other vehicles. For the convenience of guests, the hotel provides free accommodation to drivers and complimentary pickup from any bus stand in Manali.
Some other facilities it provides are same day laundry, car rental and doctor-on-call.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Shopping Market 0.01 km
- Nyingma Monastery 0.04 km
- Tibetan Monastery 0.07 km
- Snow View Market 0.08 km
- Yak Shopping Complex 0.13 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 0.15 km
- Tourism Office 0.22 km
- Manali ISBT 0.23 km
- Manali Bus Stand 0.23 km
- Manali Terminus 0.24 km
- Hrtc Bus Stand 0.25 km
- Manali Mall 0.26 km
- The Mall Shopping Center 0.26 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.26 km
- Mall Road Market 0.26 km
- NAC Market 0.27 km
- Lady Willingdon Hospital Manali 0.28 km
- Manu Market 0.3 km
- Manali Bus Station 0.33 km
- Manali Market 0.35 km
- mall road shopping centers 0.36 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 1
- Poor 5
- Average 18
- Very Good 157
- Excellent 321
Awesome experience at Budget
by aravinth123_4 on May 10, 2016
We travelled to Manali during first week of April. Booked this place by TripAdvisor reviews. The Property was very good situated closer to the bus stop. We still got hotel pick when we arrived. Our bus reached early , but they managed to get our room ready ASAP. Best part of the hotel was food. Best food we had during our trip. The staff were really courteous and helpful, and had no problems for our repeated request for hot drinking water. Amit also arranged for our sightseeing at very reasonable prices. Only thing I would have liked better was a bit more cleanliness. It's a definite recommend if you travel to Manali. Great stay at Manali is what I would describe the hotel.
Nice to stay
by Suman S on April 29, 2016
Really nice hotel, room service was good. Food was good but they don't allow you to eat lunch/ dinner in side room you can order you food from room and have to go to their restaurant to have the lunch/dinner. Location wise its very near by Mall road overall it was nice stay at Silmog garden.
by optimistic2016 on April 20, 2016
I had visited manali last week i ha stay in this hotel for 3 night the service provided are too good rooms are very good 7 specially food serve are too good specially i had eated Jain food all item made was tasty.
Hotel No Palace
by ramanmbsmanian on April 18, 2016
Silmog Garden Hotel (No - It is Palace) Very Neat and Clean. We are comportable Stay in three days. Good Admistration. Checkin time Adjustable. Near Bus stand, Mall Road. Food Very Good. Normal Rate. Secure stay. Rooms Big, Service good.
by Dchampa on April 12, 2016
We travelled to Manali in the last week of March and stayed at Silmog garden family room... Thanks Mr Amit for making our trip memorable.The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was also very courteous and cooperative. It is one of the best hotels that I have stayed and I recommend it to anybody travelling to Manali. It is at walkable distance from mall road and is easily accessable.Food was also awesome.Thank you again Mr Amit and the staff...
corner rooms are good
by optimistic2016 on April 19, 2016
by ramanmbsmanian on April 17, 2016
Family room is very spacious for a couple and 2 kids.
by Dchampa on April 12, 2016
Higher floors have best views..!!
by Simi_TGB on April 5, 2016
Room no 14 is best for honeymoon couples.
by Atri_Susmita_Kolkata on March 26, 2016
- Safe Deposit Box
- Doctor on Call
- Room service
- Car Rental
- Business center
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Tea Coffee Maker
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Free Local Calls
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Attached Bathroom
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- window opens
- H/C running water
- In-room safe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Separate sitting area
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.