Hotel Surya Kiran
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 45 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Conveniently located on the Mall Road, this 3Star hotel maintains well-appointed rooms with modern amenities and views that are breathtaking to the eyes. Guests can take the assistance of the travel desk to plan out an interesting sightseeing tour of the city.
A scrumptious fare can be savoured at the in-house restaurant.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gun Hill 0.24 km
- Gun Hill Ropeway 0.28 km
- Amusement Park 0.32 km
- Tibetan Market 0.33 km
- Library Bazar 0.5 km
- bus stand 0.55 km
- City Plaza Handicraft 0.55 km
- Library Bus Stand 0.57 km
- Bustand Library Chowk 0.59 km
- State Bank Of India 0.63 km
- Botanical Gardens 0.66 km
- The Mall Shopping Area 0.72 km
- Library 0.76 km
- The Sanctuary 0.77 km
- Camel'S Back 0.83 km
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir 0.94 km
- City Center 0.95 km
- Picture Palace 0.96 km
- Taxi Stand Picture Palace 0.96 km
- Kincraig 0.98 km
- Union Church 1.04 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on June 19, 2015
on June 10, 2015
not 3star facility food qulity isverybed
on May 11, 2015
Hi team, The hotel was nice but the room which was offered to me was not at all the same as shown in the picture at the time of booking. There fore I had to shell out extra rs 3000 to upgrade it . I felt cheated .
- Terrible 9
- Poor 5
- Average 10
- Very Good 12
- Excellent 9
by umang887 on May 17, 2016
Location was good but the rooms were terrible. Not value for money. I will not recommend to anyone. There are more better options. You also need to pay 150rs as parking to enter the Hotel Area. Cleanliness very poor
OK Budgeted Hotel
by Subhadip B on April 12, 2016
It was an OK experience given the budget. I went with my family. The staff and the manager is quite warm and helpful. They extended quite a support in guiding on the local sight seeing spots. Due to some inconvenience I reached one day late from my booking period but the manager was kind enough to waive of the maximum of the room rent.
GREAT Trip @ Xmas
by SnehaTravel on February 29, 2016
location wise very good located in the heart of mall road and good restaurant udupi hotel have limited food ; valley view room staff is little bit aware except seniors how to tackle customer..!! near by location very good, in high season you will suffer parking problem.
by deepaksati on February 22, 2016
Dont stay in this hotel. Room r in very bad condition. Washroom r like public toilet. Water tab take 10 minute to full a bucket. Plug n swith r in very bad condition. We asked to change the same but they didnt fix it. Valley facing room r not as per. Comon balcony their and any one can sit their. Very bad condition of ground floor room. U can find better hotel in less price at Mall road. I dont knw why people giving gud review i have bukd this hotel after redng review and after stay i find myself fool. Their chekin time is 10 Am but they allow us after 12.30 to chekin and said room r not clean so please wait at reception. Wrost hotel dont bukf
by SunilB3009 on December 31, 2015
Conveniently located in the heart of Mall Road with a lovely south Indian restaurant. I had a valley view room which had plenty of view and sunshine. The room were clean and cosy with 24 x 7 hot/cold water. Very friendly and energetic staff and management. Can't think of any reason to complain. The rooms have a large common balcony where you can bask in the sun with a cup of tea !!
Room at the back side opens up to the Valley, hence the view is much better
by Subhadip B on April 12, 2016
by SnehaTravel on February 29, 2016
Request for valley view room as it has a large common balcony where you can bask in the sun and enjoy a cup of tea !!!
by SunilB3009 on December 30, 2015
choose any room and you will have a good experience
by SohanKanojia on June 23, 2015
Avoid visiting Mussoorie in peak season...
by Nikhilgarg009 on June 23, 2015
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.