hotels in Udaipur
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 297 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in From 09:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
HotelPadmini Palace features a multi-cuisine restaurant. It is situated on GulabBagh Road, 2 km from the famous Lake Pichola and City Palace.
The hotel hasa total of 22 rooms. Each of the rooms feature a satellite television,air-conditioner, direct-dial telephone, an attached bathroom with runninghot and cold water.
Wi-Fi facility is also available in the hotel. This hotelin Udaipur also offers round-the-clock room service. The hotel has an open air restaurant named Padmini Restaurant that served food from 7 am to 11 pm.It has a well-equipped banquet hall that can easily accommodate up to 50guests.
Other facilities offered by the hotel are laundry and doctor-on-call. The hotel in Udaipur alsoprovides car rental services. Popular tourist attractions easily accessible from the hotel arethe Jagdish Temple (2 km), Fateh Sagar Lake (4 km), Monsoon Palace (9 km) andUdaipur Solar Observatory (6 km).
The bus stand is at a distance of 0.5 km, theUdaipur City Railway Station is 2 km away while Maharana Pratap Airport is 22 kmaway
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vintage Collection Of Classic Car Museum 0.07 km
- Sagasji Bawji Temple 0.21 km
- Makbara 0.22 km
- Digambar Jain Temple 0.26 km
- Picture Palace Theater 0.45 km
- Maharana Uday Singh Statue 0.47 km
- Sajjan Niwas 0.5 km
- Ashoka Cinema 0.51 km
- Gulab Bagh 0.52 km
- Gulab Bagh Library 0.52 km
- Styarth Prakash Stup 0.52 km
- Gulab Baug Zoo 0.52 km
- Udaipur Bus Stand 0.58 km
- Rana Pratap Smarak 0.78 km
- Market Batu Bazaar 0.84 km
- Delwada House 0.89 km
- Post Office Railway Station 0.95 km
- Rail Head 0.98 km
- Delhi Darwaza 1.03 km
- Hati Pole Shopping Area 1.09 km
- Udaipur City Railway Station 1.11 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 12
- Poor 5
- Average 33
- Very Good 86
- Excellent 161
The hotel suits for a visitor needs
by shyamsandeep on May 25, 2016
Its quite a cosy place to stay in udaipur, Food was good and the rooms were neat and tidy, The staff were welcoming and location is apt for traveller, This is a budget hotel and quite suits the need for all average income class. Room service was apt,
Perfect budget hotel in the heart of udaipur
by Prashant P on April 24, 2016
Padmini palace Udaipur good job it always becomes tough for budget hotel to satisfy you or to meet up to your expectations but you did it padmini palace Udaipur I enjoyed my stay very much good service great hospitality rooms are very clean with very good room service and best of all was padmini restaurant serves mouth tempting dishes and rajasthani thali was very good so many dishes ... Good job ... Recommend it to all
Awesome hotel with great service
by Vishal S on April 24, 2016
Very good hotel service is very good location is in the centet of udaipur cab service avail able from the hotel at resonable price food at the restaurant is very tasty with good view must visit ... Cheers
Best budget hotel in udaipur with awesome food
by Meera C on April 24, 2016
Stayed in padmini palace for 5 nights with my family hotel is providing great standard of service with very good rooms, the location of the hotel is the best close to lake pichola and city palace and just 10 steps to gulab bagh and vintage car museum. Padmini restaurant on top floor of the hotel offers mouth watering food with very nice service . Recommend it to all . A real value for money.
Terrible experience for food
by PFiro on April 8, 2016
Our driver took us to this hotel for lunch on our return from City Palace. When we reached we found that most drivers took the tourists to this hotel. After waiting for 30 minutes, we went to the top floor for food. Food was smelling rotten, plates and glasses were not clean. Then we asked for cold drinks and the bottles of cold drinks were caked in mud. Nobody bothered to clean the bottles. Never go to this restaurant.
All rooms are equally good, Higher floors give better air quality and less noise
by shyamsandeep on May 24, 2016
try to get road facing room
by Maneesh12345 on February 17, 2016
Royal suit is the best room for family of four
by djsujil on January 31, 2016
Good , Clean and well furnished rooms. But rooms are very small for a couple.
by vinay r on January 24, 2016
Go for delux rooms
by shilpa1987 on January 8, 2016
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Patisserie Shop
- 24-Hour Security
- Flower Shop
- Conference Room
- Car Rental
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 09:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.