hotels in Udaipur
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 157 Review(s) Read All reviews
- Check-in Until 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Magnificently situated on Shikharbadi Road, Inder Residency is a 5-star property in the City of Lakes. Sprawling over an area of 3.75 lakh sq ft, the hotel is pleasingly surrounded by misty hills, lush green gardens, pulsating ponds and serene lakes.
The establishment is situated close to the airport and railway station and is therefore easily accessible for all leisure and business travellers./n/nThis architectural landmark comprises 144 exclusively designed rooms and suites exhibiting a rare infusion of royal furnishings and latest amenities.
These luxurious rooms and suites can be classified as Deluxe Room with Garden View, Super Deluxe Room with Pool View, Hawa Mahal Balcony Room, Grand Suite, Maharaja Suite and Presidential Suite. Jacuzzi and shower cubicle are the facilities provided in suites, in addition to numerous amenities that each room in every category is equipped with./n /nInder Residency boasts of luxuriously designed restaurant named Laziz in addition to a poolside barbeque restaurant and a well-stocked bar named Harbour.
Moreover, guests can try delicious snacks at in-house coffee shop named Tashkeen. The luxury hotel provides a comprehensive range of facilities including doctor-on-call, laundry service, money exchange and concierge facility.
Swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty salon, banquet halls, gardens and lawns are the other aspects of the hotel that cater to the varied requirements of guests.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.4% Service Tax & 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
Deluxe Garden View Room
20 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 150
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Roadwaws Bus Depot 0.69 km
- Eklingarh Forest Swimming Pool 0.76 km
- Goverdhan Vilas Sagar 0.83 km
- Hindi Temple Complex 0.86 km
- Vishal Mega Mart 1.3 km
- Machala Magra Hill 1.5 km
- Karni Mata Temple 1.7 km
- Rope Way 1.7 km
- Marvel Water Park 1.76 km
- Jag Mandir 1.96 km
- Doodh Talai 2.01 km
- Dudh Talai Gardens 2.01 km
- Sunset Point 2.02 km
- M L Verma Sunset Point 2.02 km
- Dudh Talai Sunset Point 2.02 km
- Manecklal Garden 2.18 km
- Udaipur City Railway Station 2.31 km
- City Centre Market 2.31 km
- Rail Head 2.44 km
- Post Office Railway Station 2.44 km
- Gulab Bagh 2.46 km
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 16
- Poor 18
- Average 30
- Very Good 40
- Excellent 53
by acharyasahab on May 27, 2016
Its a good Hotel , Good Bar & Service . Staff is very friendly . Swimming pool is well maintained . Spa is also equally good . Its a good place to stay at . Will visit here again .Food is nice . We liked the ambience and decor of Hotel .
Stay at Inder Residency
by dilip_subhedar on May 20, 2016
I had an excellent stay at Inder Residency at Udaipur on May 14/15. I had come to attend MultiDistrict Assembly of Rotary Districts 3051/52. I started from Ahmedabad at 5 a.m. on 14th May and reached at 09:30 a.m. The check-in was fast and I could attend all the sessions in time.
by irisexim on May 18, 2016
well maintained property, proximity to the city, had a very good time, impeccable service by staff, good food, will cherish my stay for a couple of days for long time. will certainly recommend to freinds
Be ready to eat outside the hotel
by Parth K on May 18, 2016
Horrible horrible horrible food.anything I ordered from their menu they said they don't have that available. Afterwhich whatever was served was of poor quality in terms of taste and make. I was served cold food to which on my complaint I was told that they serve it like that only. I wouldn't go back there. Even if that's my last resort
Big Comfortable Rooms
by jolly370 on May 6, 2016
This hotel is located away from the hustle and bustle of the main city but then you need to have your own vehicle or will need to hire one. It is an ideal venue for weddings or corporate functions because of the numerous good sized rooms, AC halls, swimming pool and lawns. The buffet breakfast was a sumptuous spread. But the dining room seating needs an upgrade. The management and staff are gracious and helpful. After a day of sightseeing it is a good place to come back to and relax.
The rooms are spacious an comfortable without a balcony ( which is slightly disappointing)
by Rhea R on May 5, 2016
by EXIMER on February 26, 2016
At Inder Residency just get in any room.....any wing, any floor.
by nikhlesh on January 29, 2016
pre book and take room with poolside view
by sksurana on December 28, 2015
Select room numbers from 270 - 290
by Siddharth J on December 11, 2015
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
- Steam room
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Patisserie Shop
- Business center
- Beauty Parlour
- Wedding services
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.