Use your HDFC Bank credit card for bookings on Yatra.com and you can avail of heavy discounts across all products: domestic flights, international flights, domestic hotels/holidays and international holidays. Hurry! Offer valid on bookings made till February 28, 2014.
About the Offer
- Offer valid for bookings made till February 28, 2014.
- Offer valid on bookings made with HDFC Bank credit cards.
- Offer valid on domestic flights, international flights, domestic hotels/holidays and international holidays.
Here's how it Works
1) Domestic flights: Get Rs. 500 off on any domestic round trip ticket and Rs. 200 off on one way.
2) International flights:
- Rs. 1,000 off on any international flight booking of more than Rs. 30,000.
- Rs. 500 off on any international flight booking of more than Rs. 20,000 and less then Rs. 30,000.
3) Domestic hotel / holiday: 10% or Rs. 1,000 off (whichever is less) on any booking more than Rs. 3,000.
4) International holiday: 25% or Rs. 2,000 off (whichever is less).
Promo code for offer: HDFCYATRA
Terms & Conditions:
- This marketing program ("Programs") from Yatra and HDFC is open to all residents of India holding HDFC Bank Credit card ("Customer(s)"/"Cardholder(s)").
- The discount extended can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their HDFC Bank Credit Card on Yatra's website www.yatra.com ("Website").
- Customers have to submit the promo code "HDFCYATRA" in the promo code field on Yatra.com's payment page and necessarily use HDFC Credit Card for the transaction. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the website (Yatra.com).
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra Online Private Limited reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- This offer is valid only on online bookings made on Yatra's website (www.yatra.com) and the customer is required to mention the promo code for all bookings on the website.
- All holiday bookings can be availed of online as well as offline (through call centre). Customer is required to mention that he carries an HDFC Bank Credit card and the balance payment needs to be made through HDFC Bank card only.
- All tickets and bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline and hotel terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer's sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier's own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra's notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a 'best effort basis'.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.