Use your State Bank of India (SBI) credit or debit card for bookings on Yatra.com and you can avail of heavy discounts on domestic and international flights, domestic hotels and holidays.Hurry! Offer valid on bookings made between October 5 and November 10, 2013.
About the Offer
- Offer valid for bookings made between October 5 and November 10, 2013.
- Offer valid on bookings made with SBI credit/debit cards.
- Offer valid on domestic and international flights, domestic hotels and holidays.
- Offer valid only on the use of the promo code: YATRASBI
- A particular card can only be used for one transaction during the offer period.
- Discount available only on a full purchase through the SBI credit/debit card.
Here's how it works
1) Domestic flights: Rs. 700 off on round trip and Rs. 300 off on one way tickets.
2) International flights: Flat Rs. 750 off. Not valid for SAARC and Middle East countries.
- SAARC countries include: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka
- Middle East countries include: Iran, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Qatar, Israel, Oman, Kuwait & Cyprus
3) Domestic hotel / holiday: Flat 25% or a maximum of Rs. 2,500 off (whichever is less).
Promo code for offer: YATRASBI
Terms & Conditions:
- This marketing program ("Programs") from Yatra and SBI is open to all residents of India holding SBI Credit or Debit card ("Customer(s)"/"Cardholder(s)").
- The discount extended can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their SBI Credit or Debit Card on Yatra's website www.yatra.com ("Website").
- Customers have to submit the promo code "YATRASBI" in the promo code field on Yatra.com's payment page and necessarily use SBI Credit/Debit Card for the transaction. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the website (Yatra.com).
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra Online Private Limited reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- This offer is valid only on online bookings made on Yatra's website (www.yatra.com) and the customer is required to mention the promo code for all bookings on the website.
- All holiday bookings can be availed of online as well as offline (through call centre). Customer is required to mention that he carries an SBI Credit/Debit card and the balance payment needs to be made through SBI card only.
- All tickets and bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline and hotel terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer's sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier's own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra's notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a 'best effort basis'.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.