Greenline Travels and Holidays is a renowned premium bus transportation service. Covering states like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh, it has a fleet of 25 buses reaching out to major cities of South India. From luxury buses to general buses, they cater to all kinds of passengers. With utmost comfort and well-trained staff, they provide modern and well-equipped buses for a safe journey.
Widely known for punctuality and hygiene, Greenline Travels buses are one of the most trusted bus services ensuring seamless travel on all routes they operate.
USP of Greenline Travels
● You can book round trip to save time and get seats during peak hours
● You can modify your Greenline Travels bus ticket
● Apart from booking bus tickets
, you can also choose from a variety of holiday packages available to plan your entire trip
● You can also book flight tickets and train tickets through Greenline Travels
● They provide pilgrimage holiday packages in South India
● You can check your refund status online
● You can download the app and make bus ticket booking from your phone
● They provide bus tracking facility
● You can prepone or postpone your ticket
● You can request for an open ticket and use it later on within the valid time allocated
Greenline Travels Ticket Booking
Apart from booking tickets from the counter, you can now book tickets online from the official website of Greenline Travels. Visit the official page and then fill in the details of departure, arrival destination, date of travel and then go ahead to book. You can also book tickets with Greenline Travels app using your mobile phone.
For those who are registered on Yatra.com
, they can easily book Greenline Travels bus tickets
from Yatra. Register for free and browse through Greenline Travels offers, bus timing, schedules and other details to book tickets. Explore exciting offers to make ticket booking affordable and reliable.
Terms to remember before booking Greenline Travels tickets online
● You need to reach the boarding point at least 15 min before the departure time
● You have to carry a printout copy of the ticket and a valid photo identity
● Offline purchased tickets cannot be cancelled online
Greenline Travels Bus Routes
Some Greenline Travels popular bus routes are Bangalore to Tirupati
, Pondicherry to Bangalore, Bangalore to Chennai
, Bangalore to Tiruchirapalli, Bangalore to Rameswaram, Bangalore to Ooty.
Some recently introduced routes include AC Sleeper from Bangalore to Hyderabad
, AC Sleeper from Bangalore to Pune, and Scania multi-axle AC bus from Bangalore to Tirupati. These additions and expansion have been made to ensure passenger’ convenience.
Greenline Travels Bus Types
Greenline Travels timely update their buses with facilities and modern equipment. Volvo, Mercedes are some major buses which they have incorporated in their fleet to maximise comfort, reliability and luxury.
● A/C Sleeper (2+1)
● Non-A/C Sleeper (2+1)
● Non-A/C Sleeper (1+2)
● Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)
● Mercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
● A/c Seater (2+2)
● Non-A/C HITECH (2+2)
● Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)
Greenline Travels Cancellation Policy
To cancel Greenline Travels ticket visit the official website and click on modify/cancel icon on top. Fill in the ticket number, email or phone number, your travel date and then go ahead to cancel.
● There will be no refund for the passengers who miss boarding the bus.
● If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of departure time, then you are levied with 100% cancellation charges
● If you cancel 1 to 2 days before the departure time, then you are charged 20% cancellation charges
● If you cancel 2 to 7 days before the departure time, then you are charged 15% cancellation charges
● If you cancel 7 to 30 days before the departure time, then you are charged 10% cancellation charges
Greenline Travels customer care number
For more information related to booking, boarding, and answers to queries call 080 41241204 Greenline Travels customer care number
. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenline Travels FAQ's
Q. How many routes covered by Greenline Travels on daily basis?
A: Greenline Travels is running buses on 1152 routes on daily basis.
Q. How many night bus services run by Greenline Travels?
A: Greenline Travels is running 1009 night bus on daily basis.
Q. What is longest bus route covered by Greenline Travels?
A: Longest bus route is Bangalore to Bathalagundu.
Q. What is shortest bus route covered by Greenline Travels?
A: Shortest bus route is Hyderabad to Bathalagundu.
Q. Can I book a round trip ticket with Greenline Travels?
A: Yes, you can book a round trip ticket with Greenline Travels.
Q. Do Greenline Travels provide holiday packages for South India?
A: Yes, along with bus booking Greenline Travels also provides holiday packages to book.
Q. Can I book a pilgrimage package to Tirupati for my grandmother with Greenline Travels?
A: Yes, you can book a pilgrimage package to Tirupati for any member of the family with Greenline Travels. However, you have to provide details of the passenger at the time of booking.
Q. Can I check refund status online for my Greenline Travels bus?
A: Yes, with Greenline Travels you get an option to check your refund status online.
Q. Can I track my Greenline Travels bus?
A: Yes, you can track your bus, as Greenline Travels provides bus tracking facility.
Q. Do Greenline Travels provide Volvo and Mercedes buses?
A: Yes, we do provide well-equipped and modern buses like Volvo and Mercedes.
Q. Do you provide an open ticket facility?
A: Yes, Greenline Travels provides open ticket facility that you can use later on.
Q. Why should I book Tirupati darshan package from Greenline Travels?
A: With Greenline Travels Tirupati darshan package, you get free darshan and bus service provided is mercedes-benz multi-axle coach for a comfortable journey.