One of the most beautiful and easily accessible states in India, Himachal Pradesh is the best place to enjoy the natural beauty of North India. To experience Himachal at its best, HPTDC offers
a wide range of HPTDC bus options that connects Himachal to other major cities in India. There are a number of non-stop buses operated by Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation with an emphasis on cleanliness, security, punctuality and hygiene. The option of online HPTDC Bus Booking
is the best way to avoid long queues, making your trip comfortable and hassle-free way before you start your travel journey. Along with HPTDC bus service, HPTDC also offers one-stop travel solutions for travellers which include hotels, restaurants, cafes, sightseeing tours and adventure tours.
Key Features of HPTDC Buses
● HPTDC bus drivers are well trained to meet the travel needs of passengers and are well-versed with the bus routes.
● There is a helper in every HPTDC bus with instructions to take special care of the elderly and single lady passengers.
● Facilities such as water bottles, blankets and refreshment breaks are provided for overnight journeys.
HPTDC Online Bus Booking
HPTDC bus booking is available at every HPTDC marketing office and HPTDC hotels. But to avoid standing in queues, it is suggested to book your HPTDC ticket online on HPTDC Website
or any online travel operator as Yatra.com.
When booking Himachal tourism bus online, you can select your preferred HPTDC route, departure point and time, drop points and check the HPTDC bus fares on the spot.
● You can create your HPTDC bus booking login
and moderate the existing booking; options such as modify, cancel and print ticket are also available on the official website.
● You can also check the HPTDC bus images on the website to see the types of buses they have.
Steps For HPTDC Online Bus Booking on Yatra.com:
For HPTDC bus booking on Yatra.com, all you need to do is:
● Step 1: Log into Yatra.com or create an account in case you do not have one.
● Step 2: Click on Buses on the homepage and enter your departure city, destination point, number of seats required and date of journey. A number of buses will appear for the given route.
● Step 3: Select your bus operator - HPTDC and choose your prefered bus option. You can also add filters such as departure time, price range, type of bus, boarding point and drop point.
● Step 4: After selecting the bus, choose your seats and proceed to add your personal information such as your name, phone number, email ID and age.
● Step 5: Make payment for your Himachal bus booking on Yatra's secured network. You can pay through debit/credit card or net banking or e-wallets.
After payment, you will receive your booking confirmation on the registered email address and phone number.
HPTDC Bus Types
HPTDC runs a large fleet of buses such as AC Volvo, AC Sleeper Volvo, AC Sleeper, AC Seater, Non-AC Seater and Sleeper, etc.
The luxury buses by HPTDC run on key destination routes such as Delhi to Shimla Bus
, and are also used for Himachal sightseeing tours. The Himachal tourist Volvo bus is most commonly used for sightseeing tours in Himachal.
Popular HPTDC Bus Routes
Bus routes including Delhi to Shimla, Delhi to Manali and vice-versa, are some of the most popular routes of HPTDC. Travellers visiting Leh, Ladakh mostly book HPTDC Bus from Manali to Leh
Apart from inter-city routes, other HPTDC Bus Services
that offer sightseeing tours cover routes as Dharamshala to Bondarwadi and Manali to Katra Bus
and back. Local sightseeing tour buses are also available for shorter routes like Manali to Manikaran, Shimla to Kufri and Shimla to Fagu.
HPTDC Cancellation Policy
Online cancellation of the ticket can only be made on online bookings. HPTDC cancellation policy is as follows:
● If the cancellation is made one day prior to departure, a 75% refund will be offered.
● If the cancellation is made between 12 to 24 hours before departure, 50 % refund will be offered.
● If the ticket cancellation is done within 12 hours of departure, no refund will be offered.
HPTDC Bus Ticket Cancellation
For cancelling the HPTDC booking on the official website, all you need to do is click on Modify/Cancel on the homepage and enter your HPTDC PNR Number
along with the mobile number. Hit cancel and your refund will be credited into the concerned bank account.
For making the bus cancellation on Yatra.com, go to My Bookings. Click on Cancel and go to buses. Select the bus booking you want to cancel, and the refund will be credited to your bank account or in Yatra e-wallet.
HPTDC Contact Number
For any bus related queries, you can call on HPTDC customer care number : +91-177- 2658302, +91-177- 2800073.
You can also write an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach the main regional offices on the following numbers
HPTDC Shimla contact number:
HPTDC Manali contact number:
Q. On which routes do the HPTDC luxury buses run?
A. Luxury buses run from New Delhi to major tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh such as Manali and Shimla. There are HPTDC luxury buses for local sightseeing tours in Himachal as well.
Q. Is partial cancellation allowed by HPTDC?
A. Yes, both full and partial cancellation is allowed upto 12 hours of departure of the bus.
Q. Are there any other services offered by HPTDC apart from transportation?
A. Yes. HPTDC does provide sightseeing tours, adventure tours, hotels and restaurant reservations.
Q. Can I make payment through e-wallets on HPTDC?
A. Yes. HPTDC allows bus booking payments through various e-wallets along with debit/credit cards and netbanking.
Q. I have a refund query. Where can I write to HPTDC for my refund issue?
A. You can mail your refund query to email@example.com.
Q. My date of travel is day after tomorrow. How much refund will I get if I cancel my booking now?
A. If you cancel your booking 24 hours before the departure time, you will get a 75% refund on the booking amount; 25% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee by HPTDC.
Q. I am a single girl travelling to Shimla. Is HPTDC safe for female travellers?
A. Yes, HPTDC is completely safe for women travelling solo. Each bus has a helper with instructions to take special care of the elderly and single lady passengers.
Q. I want to visit Leh in June. Does HPTDC has a bus route connecting to Leh?
A. Yes. HPTDC does have a Manali to Leh bus route that is often booked by people travelling to Leh.
Q. I am travelling with a 3-year-old kid. Is the ticket for infants free?
A. Yes. Kids below the age of 4 years are allowed to travel free, but, without a separate seat.
Q. What is HPTDC Shimla contact number?
A. HPTDC Shimla contact number is +91-177-265 2704. You can also call on their state customer care numbers: +91-177- 2658302, +91-177- 2800073.