● It is one of the biggest bus service operators in India and is known for providing comfortable journeys
● The Sugama Travels Tirupati packages include breakfast, lunch, place for freshening up and quick darshan. These buses ply daily from Bangalore to Tirupati
● It provides safe services especially for women by offering special ladies seats
● It provides water bottles and charging facility. Clean blankets and free Wi-Fi are also provided on demand to the traveller
● Sugama Travels consists of a fleet of 30 buses and plies between important cities like Bangalore, Manipal, Goa, Hubli, and Mangalore
● It provides online Sugama bus tracking facility
Sugama Travels Bus Types
Sugama Travels caters to various routes in Karnataka, as well as some of the neighbouring states. Sugama Travels Goa bus is the most sought-after inter-state bus route. The company provides a comfortable and smooth journey and the tickets are also available at very affordable rates. The type of buses provided by Sugama Travels are:
● Non-A/C Seater/Sleeper (1+1)
● Non-A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)
● A/C Sleeper (2+1)
● Non-A/C Seater (2+2)
● Non-A/C Sleeper (2+1)
Sugama Travels Bus Amenities
Sugama Travels takes utmost care of its customers and makes their travel comfortable and smooth. Essential amenities provided by Sugama travels are water bottles and charging points on its buses. The luxury buses also offer Wi-Fi, clean blankets etc.
Popular Sugama Travels Bus Routes
Being Karnataka based, Sugama Travels operates its buses majorly in the nearby cities. Some of the famous routes operated by Sugama Travel Bus Services are- Bangalore to Tirupati, Bangalore to Mudgal, Bangalore to Udupi
, Bangalore to Belgaum, Goa to Bangalore
, Bangalore to Gokarna, Bangalore to Mangalore and many more.
Sugama Travels Online Bus Booking
You can do your Sugama Travels online booking
on their website or on Yatra. To make your Sugama Travels bus booking
with Yatra, you must follow these steps after logging on your Yatra account.
On the homepage, click on the “Buses” icon. Enter the from and to cities for which you are looking buses for. Add the departure date, the number of seats required and click on search. You will be provided with an option of bus operators, timings, ticket prices and bus types. You can choose the bus which is the most suitable for your budget and schedules. You can also pre-select the seats on the buses you feel comfortable on. Select the boarding point and continue to make the payment for your booking. You can use any of your debit or credit cards to make the payment. You can also use net banking.
Once payment is complete, you will get an automated confirmation message.
Cancellation of Sugama Travels Online booking
You can cancel your Sugama Travels online booking on their website or on Yatra. Cancelling your Sugama Travels booking on Yatra.com is an easy process an can be done in the following steps, once you log in to your account:
● Step 1:
Click on the “My Booking” icon under your account name. Under the manage booking tab, you will see modify booking option. Click on Cancel
● Step 2:
On the next page, under the bus section, select your booking and accept all the terms and conditions
● Step 3:
Click on Cancel and your reservation will be cancelled
Sugama Travels Ticket Cancellation Charges
Below mentioned is the cancellation policy for Sugama Travels Bus ticket:
● If you cancel your ticket between 3 days to 30 days before the travel pick-up, 10% of your booking amount will be deducted
● If you cancel the ticket between 24 to 3 days before the travel pick-up, 20% of your booking amount will be deducted
● If you cancel your ticket between 8 to 24 Hours of the travel pick-up, 50% of your booking amount will be deducted
● If you cancel your booking 8 hours prior the travel pick up, no money is returned
Sugama Travels Contact Number
Sugama Travels head office is located in Gandhinagar, Bangalore. For any query, you can call on the Sugama Travels Customer Care Number
at 080 22377777, 22260411, 41139096 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sugama Travels FAQ's
Q. Does Sugama travels provide bus hire service for school trips or pilgrimage trips?
A: Yes, you can book a private bus for personal events, school trips or pilgrimage tours with Sugama Travels.
Q. Does Sugama Travels provide any pilgrim packages?
A: Yes, Sugama Travels provides Tirupati Balaji Darshan Packages.
Q. What is the fare for Sugama Travels Bangalore to Goa bus?
The bus fare from Bangalore to Goa
starts at Rs. 560 onward depending upon the bus you are boarding. Luxury bus fares are higher than non-AC buses.
Q. Can I modify my ticket booked with Sugama Travels?
A: Yes, you can visit their official website to modify your ticket.
Q. How can I postpone my Sugama Travels booking?
A: Facility of postponing the ticket is not offered by Sugama Travels. All you can do is cancel the current booking and make a new booking according to your preferred date of journey.
Q. What is the customer care number for Sugama Travels e-ticket queries?
A: For e-ticket queries, you can reach Sugama Travels at +91-80-22377777/ 2260411/ 41139096.
Q. Is it necessary to carry a print out of your ticket while travelling in Sugama Travels buses?
A: No, it is not necessary to carry a print out of the ticket. Booking confirmation received on email or phone number or on Yatra App works fine. But you must carry your government approved ID card.
Q. Will I get full refund on cancellation of my Sugama Travels online booking if I cancel the booking 4-days prior the departure?
A: Only 10% of your booking fare will be deducted if you cancel your Sugama Travels bus booking 4 days prior to the departure date.