Cheap Flights from Bangalore to Kochi
On Yatra.com, India’s number one travel website, Bangalore to Kochi cheap flights are at one’s fingertips and you can also compare the prices of different airlines to locate the lowest fare flights from Bangalore to Kochi.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Bangalore to Kochi?
It is very easy to find cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Kochi on Yatra.com.
● If your travel date remains flexible as does your time of departure, get lowest fare flights from Bangalore to Kochi on the calendar of the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ which reflects the Bangalore to Kochi air-ticket prices across months on different airlines.
● You can locate the Bangalore to Kochi flight fares, using the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ which displays the cheapest fares across all leading domestic airlines. Bangalore to Kochi Indigo flights are available on Yatra. The lowest flight fare from Bangalore to Kochi is currently offered by SpiceJet, if booked ahead of time within 60 days.
How far ahead of time should you book your Bangalore to Kochi flights?
There is no specific number of days or months before which you should book your Bangalore to Kochi flight. However, to find cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Kochi, you can look at the prices listed on the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ on Yatra.com at least a month or two in advance.
Why should you book your Bangalore to Kochi flight with Yatra.com?
Yatra.com is trusted by over 4.3 million satisfied travellers and offers a variety of benefits listed below:
● When you are booking your Bangalore to Kochi cheap air ticket through Yatra.com, you can enjoy benefits like with Yatra Cancellation Protection, you can pay a nominal fee at the time of your booking to pay no cancellation charges in case you wish to cancel your booking.
● When you invite a friend to download the Yatra app, your friend will receive Rs 2,000 as e-cash and you will receive Rs 1,500 e-cash as well. This e-cash can be redeemed to make flight bookings and hotel reservations through the website and the app of Yatra.com.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Bangalore to Kochi?
Cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Kochi are offered by some of the major domestic airlines like Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet and Vistara.
What is the best time of the year to visit Kochi?
The best time to visit Kochi is during the winter season between the months October and March. The temperature ranges from 17˚C to 33 ˚C which makes the perfect weather to explore the beautiful landscapes of this city.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Bangalore to Kochi flight?
After you have booked your Bangalore to Kochi cheap flight ticket, you need to carry the following documents to complete the check-in and security procedure:
● Carry a printout of your confirmed booking/flight ticket.
● You must carry your valid photo identification document, which could be your Aadhar Card, Passport, Election Photo Identification Card, Driving License or PAN Card.
● Take the credit or debit card with which you bought your ticket, or a photocopy of the same.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
The best strategy is to get a quick visual of prices for a whole month to see what days are cheapest for your specific route. On Yatra, you can create a flight alert using ‘Low-Fare Alert’ to receive notifications on last-minute price-drops. This might be risky if your date and time of travel is not flexible but if you are lucky chances are that you will land a cheap flight ticket from Bangalore to Kochi. Once you pick up your cheap air ticket from Bangalore to Kochi at the last minute, check the Bangalore to Kochi flight status to find out if your flight departs on time or not.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
Round-trips are more pocket-friendly and a better option than One-Way fares. To find the best fare, you should always compare prices. Round-trip fares can turn out to be cheaper than the sum total of two one-way fares in the same sector, on the same date and time.
What are the differences between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
There are differences which exist between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights:
● On a non-stop flight from Bangalore to Kochi, you will fly from the Bangalore Airport to the Kochi Airport without stopping. There are no scheduled stops on the route. The Bangalore to Kochi flight duration is 1 hour 25 minutes on an Air India non-stop flight.
● Direct flights from Bangalore to Kochi have scheduled stops on the way - sometimes one, sometimes more than one. Passengers are asked to remain seated inside the cabin when the aircraft makes stops at airports along the way before heading out to the final destination. The flight number does not change on a direct flight. A Bangalore to Kochi Air India flight via Coimbatore will take you to your destination in 2 hours 10 minutes.
● On a connecting flight, passengers must disembark from at least one aircraft and board a new flight to complete their journey or a part of the journey.
You have to fly at least two different aircrafts with two different flight numbers to land at your chosen destination. Connecting flights usually turn out to be cheaper than non-stop flights. The Bangalore to Kochi flight duration on a connecting flight is always longer than that of a non-stop flight, which makes the latter more expensive.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
On Yatra.com, the ‘Low-Fare Alert’ is a user-friendly feature designed to help you find cheap air-tickets in your chosen sector. Create your account by logging onto the website of Yatra and then follow the steps below:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’
● Enter your city of origin and destination city
● Choose you date of travel. You can keep this flexible by selecting the option of +/- 3 days
If you already have a Yatra account, you will receive notifications in your inbox if there are any price-drops in your chosen sector. If you wish to create a ‘Low-Fare Alert’ without creating a Yatra account, you will have to share your email address and phone number to receive ‘Low-Fare Alerts’ through SMS and emails.