Cheap Air Tickets from
Lucknow is on
See Fare Calendar
Book Bangalore to Lucknow cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Bangalore to Lucknow. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Bangalore to Lucknow.
Flight Booking from Bangalore to Lucknow
Travelling to Lucknow from Bangalore? Yatra.com brings you easy ways to book cheap air tickets from Bangalore to Lucknow.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Bangalore to Lucknow?
On Yatra.com, it is very easy to find cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Lucknow and compare the prices of different airlines:
If your travel date remains flexible as does your time of departure, get lowest fare flights from Bangalore to Lucknow on the calendar of the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ which reflects the Bangalore to Lucknow air-ticket costs across months on different airlines.
You can locate the Bangalore to Lucknow flight fares, using the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ which displays the cheapest fares across all leading domestic airlines. Bangalore to Lucknow Indigo flights are available on Yatra. The lowest flight fare from Bangalore to Lucknow is currently offered by Go Air, if booked ahead of time within 60 days.
How far ahead of time should you book your Bangalore to Lucknow flights?
There is no specific number of days or months by which you should book your Bangalore to Lucknow flight. However, to book lowest fare flights from Bangalore to Lucknow, it is advisable to book your tickets between one and three months prior to your trip. Prices tend to shoot up closer to the date of travel.
Why should you book your Bangalore to Lucknow flight with Yatra.com?
Yatra.com, India’s number one travel website, is trusted by over 4.3 million satisfied travellers and offers a variety of benefits like:
● When you are booking your Bangalore to Lucknow cheap air ticket through Yatra.com, you can enjoy benefits with Yatra Cancellation Protection, you can pay a nominal fee at the time of your booking to pay no cancellation charges in case you wish to cancel your booking.
● When you invite a friend to download the Yatra app, your friend will receive Rs 2,000 as e-cash and you will receive Rs 1,500 e-cash as well. This e-cash can be redeemed to make flight bookings and hotel reservations through the website and the app of Yatra.com.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Bangalore to Lucknow?
Cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Lucknow are offered by some of the leading domestic airlines like Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways, Go Air and Vistara.
What is the best time of the year to visit Lucknow?
The best time to visit Lucknow is during the winter season which is in between the months of October and February. The temperature varies between 8 ˚C and 18 ˚C which makes for the perfect weather to explore the city of Nawabs.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Bangalore to Lucknow flight?
After you have booked your Bangalore to Lucknow cheap flight ticket, you will require certain documents to enter the airport and complete the check-in procedure:
● Carry a printout of your confirmed booking/flight ticket.
● Carry your valid photo identification document, which could be your Aadhar Card, Passport, Election Photo Identification Card, Driving License or PAN Card.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
The best strategy is to get a quick visual of prices for a whole month to see what days are cheapest for your specific route. On Yatra, you can create a flight alert using ‘Low-Fare Alert’ to receive notifications on last-minute price-drops. This might be risky if your date and time of travel is not flexible but if you are lucky, chances are that you will land a cheap flight ticket from Bangalore to Lucknow. Once you pick up your cheap air ticket from Bangalore to Lucknow at the last minute, check the Bangalore to Lucknow flight status to find out if your flight departs on time or not.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
You should always compare prices to find the best fare. Round-trips are considered to be more cost-effective and a better option than One-Way fares. Round-trip fares can turn out to be cheaper than the sum total of two one-way fares in the same sector, on the same date and time.
What are the differences between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
There are differences between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights:
● On a non-stop flight from Bangalore to Lucknow, you will fly from the Bangalore Airport to the Lucknow Airport with no scheduled stops on the route. The Bangalore to Lucknow flight duration is 2 hours 25 minutes on an Indigo non-stop flight.
● Direct flights from Bangalore to Lucknow have one or sometimes more scheduled stops on the way. Passengers are asked to remain seated inside the cabin when the aircraft makes stops at airports along the way before heading out to the final destination. The flight number does not change on a direct flight. A Bangalore to Lucknow Vistara flight via New Delhi will take you to your destination in 5 hours 55 minutes.
● Passengers on a connecting flight must disembark from at least one aircraft and board a new flight to complete their journey or a part of the journey. You have to fly at least two different aircrafts with two different flight numbers to land at your chosen destination. Connecting flights usually turn out to be cheaper than non-stop flights. The Bangalore to Lucknow flight duration on a connecting flight is always longer than that of a non-stop flight, which makes the latter more expensive.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
On Yatra.com, the ‘Low-Fare Alert’ is a user-friendly feature designed to help you find cheap air-tickets in your chosen sector. Create your account by logging onto the website of Yatra and then follow the steps below:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’
● Type in your city of origin and destination city
● Choose you date of travel. You can keep this flexible by selecting the option of +/- 3 days
If you already have a Yatra account, you will receive notifications in your inbox if there are any price-drops in your chosen sector. If you wish to create a ‘Low-Fare Alert’ without creating a Yatra account, you will have to share your email address and phone number to receive ‘Low-Fare Alerts’ through SMS and emails.