Cheap Air Tickets from
Mangalore is on
Book Bangalore to Mangalore cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Bangalore to Mangalore. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Bangalore to Mangalore.
Flight Booking from Bangalore to Mangalore
Travelling from Bangalore to Mangalore can be more budget-friendly, by finding Bangalore to Mangalore cheap air tickets on Yatra.com.
How far ahead of time should you book your Bangalore to Mangalore flights?
Book Bangalore to Mangalore flights at least 2-3 months in advance. Also, during peak season, book at least three months in advance.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Bangalore to Mangalore?
Cheap flight tickets from Bangalore to Mangalore are easily found when you book them ahead of time. If your date of travel remains flexible as your time of departure, you will find the lowest fare flights from Bangalore to Mangalore.
● If you keep your time of departure flexible too, cheaper fares can be availed. Late night flights are usually cheaper than day flights. You can compare Bangalore to Mangalore flight schedules of different airlines to choose a late-night flight at a very low price.
● Create a ‘Low-Fare Alert’ to receive notifications from Yatra.com in your inbox every time there are price-drops on Bangalore to Mangalore cheap flights.
Why should you book your Bangalore to Mangalore flight with Yatra.com?
Yatra.com offers several benefits to make travel booking easier.
● Use the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ to land the Bangalore to Mangalore flight fares which are the cheapest across all leading domestic airlines. Bangalore to Mangalore Indigo flights offers the lowest Bangalore to Mangalore flight fare currently.
● With Cancellation Protection, pay a nominal fee at the time of your booking to pay no cancellation charges in case you cancel your booking.
● Invite a friend to download the Yatra app and there are benefits in store all around. Your friend will receive Rs. 2,000 as e-cash and you will receive Rs. 1,500 in the same currency. This e-cash can be redeemed to make flight bookings and hotel reservations.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Bangalore to Mangalore?
Air India, Jet Airways, Spice Jet and Indigo Airlines operate on the route.
What is the best time of the year to visit Mangalore?
Mangalore is a state with coastlines stretching along the entire region. Mangalore receives visitors in numbers during the months of November to February. Being close to the sea, this tropical city remains hot and humid in summers. The best time to visit the city is between the months of Mid November to Mid February. The temperature during the day stays around 29 degrees Celsius in January. The evenings are cool and pleasant.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Bangalore to Mangalore flight?
When you have booked your Bangalore to Mangalore cheap air ticket, carry these documents to the airport to complete the check-in and security procedures.
● Carry a printout of your confirmed booking.
● Carry your valid photo identification documents such as voter’s card, valid passport, PAN card and a valid driving license.
● Carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was purchased. If someone else’s credit card was used to purchase the ticket for Bangalore to Mangalore flight on Jet Airways, carry a photocopy of the credit card with you.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
Check the last-minute fares for Bangalore to Mangalore cheap flights when your date and time of travel is flexible. Get a cheap flight ticket from Bangalore to Mangalore when all the seats on a flight are not sold out, these are offered at heavily discounted rates at the last minute.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
Round-trips are considered to be a better option than one-way fares as the sum total of two one-way on the same date and time is cheaper. If you choose to book a round ticket, airlines can offer you cheap fares as their flights are now more likely to fly full.
What is the difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
There are several differences between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights.
● Non-stop flight: On this flight you will fly from the Bangalore Airport to the Mangalore Airport without stopping. There are no scheduled stops on the route. The Bangalore to Mangalore flight duration is 1 hours 00 minutes on an Indigo non-stop flight.
● Direct flight: This flight will have scheduled stops on the way - sometimes one, or more than one. Bangalore to Mangalore Indigo Airlines flight via Mumbai will take you to your destination in 3 hour 30 minutes. Passengers are asked to remain seated inside the cabin when the aircraft makes stops at airports along the way before heading out to the final destination. The passengers are also required to identify their cabin baggage before the flight can take off again. The flight number does not change on a direct flight.
● Connecting flight: Passengers have to disembark from at least one aircraft and board a new flight to complete their journey or a part of the journey. This means you have to fly at least two different aircraft with two different flight numbers to land at your chosen destination. Connecting flights usually are cheaper than non-stop flights. The Bangalore to Mangalore flight duration on a connecting flight is longer than that of a non-stop flight, making the latter more expensive.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
The Low-Fare Alert is a user-friendly feature on Yatra.com designed to help you find cheap air tickets in your chosen sector. Log onto the website and create your account. Follow the steps below:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Type in your city of origin and destination city.
● Choose you date of travel. You can keep this flexible by selecting the option of +/- 3 days.
● You can state your travel budget at this stage or a rough estimate of it.
Since you already have an account, you will receive notifications in your inbox if there are any price-drops in your chosen sector. If you wish to create a Low-Fare Alert without creating an account, you will have to share your email address and phone number to receive low-fare alerts through SMS and emails.