Cheap Air Tickets from
Bangalore is on
See Fare Calendar
Book Chennai to Bangalore cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Chennai to Bangalore. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Chennai to Bangalore.
Flight Booking from Chennai to Bangalore
If you plan to travel from Chennai to Bangalore, visit Yatra.com to book Chennai to Bangalore cheap air tickets.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Chennai to Bangalore?
To get cheap flight tickets from Chennai to Bangalore, one should book it in advance. This way, the chances of getting the best prices are high.
● Usually, late-night flights are cheaper compared to the day flights. Also, if your date of travel and time is flexible then you should compare Chennai to Bangalore fight schedules of different airlines to get the lowest flight fare.
● ‘Low-Fare Alert’ is offered by Yatra.com wherein it sends notifications regarding price-drops on Chennai to Bangalore cheap flights.
● Seasonal and festive discounts are also given by some of the leading airlines like IndiGo, Jet Airways, Vistara, Air India, and SpiceJet. However, to avail the lowest fare flight from Chennai to Bangalore, one needs to visit the official website of different airlines.
How far ahead of time should you book your Chennai to Bangalore flights?
It is always recommended to book your ticket at least 2-3 months in advance. If you’re planning a trip during the peak season, i.e. September to February, then it is advisable to make your bookings 3-4 months before.
Why should you book your Chennai to Bangalore flight with Yatra.com?
Here is why you should choose Yatra.com to book your tickets.
● Use the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ to get cheap Chennai to Bangalore flight fares on all leading domestic airlines. At present, Chennai to Bangalore Air Asia flights offer the lowest Chennai to Bangalore flight fare.
● Pay a nominal fee at the time of ticket booking under ‘Cancellation Protection’, and avoid extra charges during cancellation.
● E-cash benefits are available after inviting a friend to download the app. Notably, your friend will receive Rs. 2,000 as e-cash and you will receive Rs. 1,500 in the same currency. Moreover, this e-cash can be redeemed to book flights and hotels.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Chennai to Bangalore?
Air India, Jet Airways, Vistara, SpiceJet, and IndiGo are some of the leading domestic airlines which operate on the route.
What is the best time of the year to visit Bangalore?
September to February is considered as the ideal period to visit Bangalore. This is the winter season during which weather remains pleasant. Moreover, the average temperature of the city is 24 degree Celsius.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Chennai to Bangalore flight?
Following documents are important to carry to complete the check-in and security procedures for travelling from Chennai to Bangalore.
● A valid photo identification document is needed to collect your boarding pass for Chennai to Bangalore flights today. This includes your PAN card, voter’s card, valid passport or driving license.
● You need to show a printout of your confirmed booking while entering the airport.
● Notably, if you have booked your Chennai to Bangalore flight on Jet Airways, you need to carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was purchased. And, if the ticket has been purchased by using someone else’s credit card then you’re need to carry a photocopy of the same.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
Flight tickets are made available at heavily discounted rate by the airlines when all seats on a flight are not sold out. By keeping a check on last-minute fares, one can book Chennai to Bangalore cheap flights. This way, your chances are high to grab a cheap flight ticket from Chennai to Bangalore.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
When you will do the calculation of the overall cost of tickets booked on the same date and time, you will find that most of the times, round-trips are cheaper compared to the sum total of two one-way fares in the same sector. The reason behind this is that the airlines find it more convenient to schedule their flights on round trips. Also, many offers and discounts are offered by numerous airlines on round trips.
What is the difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
The difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights are as mentioned below.
● Non-stop flight: These flights take off from the origin to destination without making a stop to any city. Thus, you will fly from the Chennai Airport to the Bangalore Airport without stopping. The Chennai to Bangalore flight duration is 1 hour 5 minutes on a Spice Jet non-stop flight.
● Direct flight: This flight may have a stop in between in which a few passengers may leave and others board. In most of the direct flights (unless specified), passengers are not required to leave the plane until they reach the destination. One can consider a direct flight as a bus that starts from one point but halts at various stops along the way to pick up other passengers. A direct Chennai to Bangalore Air India flight will fly via Coimbatore and take you to your destination within 16 hours.
● Connecting flight: Passengers board at least two different planes with two different flight numbers to reach the final destination of their journey on a connecting flight. Also, these flights are usually cheaper than non-stop flights. The connecting Chennai to Bangalore flight duration is longer than that of a non-stop flight.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
‘Follow the steps below to use the feature:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Choose the ‘From and ‘To’ destinations.
● Enter the date of travel. (You can view more flights available on different days by selecting ‘+/- 3 days’).
● Now, enter your approximate travel budget.
● Since you already have an account, a message will pop up in your inbox informing you about the current price-drops for your chosen destination. Moreover, if you don’t want to create a Low-Fare Alert account, then you will have to share your email ID and phone number to receive low-fare alerts through SMS and emails.