Cheap Air Tickets from
Patna is on
See Fare Calendar
Book Delhi to Patna cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Delhi to Patna. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Delhi to Patna.
Flight Booking from Delhi to Patna
Those who are planning to travel from Delhi to Patna, should visit Yatra.com to book Delhi to Patna cheap air tickets.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Delhi to Patna?
Booking tickets in advance is always advisable to grab cheap flight tickets from Delhi to Patna. This will increase your chances of cracking the best deal.
● Late-night flights are cheaper as compared to the day flights. Therefore, if you have a flexible date or time of travel then you must compare Delhi to Patna fight schedules of different airlines to get the lowest flight fare.
● Yatra.com provides ‘Low-Fare Alert’ wherein it notifies you about the price-drops on Delhi to Patna cheap flights.
● Jet Airways, Indigo, and SpiceJet offers seasonal and festive discounts on various occasions. However, to get the lowest fare flight from Delhi to Patna, one needs to visit the official website of different airlines.
How far ahead of time should you book your Delhi to Patna flights?
Three months of advance booking of tickets is always advised. Moreover, if you’re planning a trip between October and March, which is considered as the peak season, then booking four months before, is recommended.
Why should you book your Delhi to Patna flight with Yatra.com?
Here is why you should choose Yatra.com to book your tickets.
● Use the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ to avail cheap Delhi to Patna flight fares on all leading domestic airlines. Currently, Delhi to Patna Indigo flights offers the lowest Delhi to Patna flight fare.
● Pay a nominal fee during the time of ticket booking and avail the ‘Cancellation Protection’ to prevent any extra charge at the time of cancelling your booking.
● Get e-cash benefits if you invite a friend to download the app. Your friend will get Rs. 2,000 as e-cash and you will receive Rs. 1,500 in the same currency. Also, this e-cash can be redeemed to book flights and hotels.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Delhi to Patna?
Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, Go Air, and IndiGo are some of the leading domestic airlines which operate on the route.
What is the best time of the year to visit Patna?
October to March i.e. winters are considered as the best time to visit Patna. One should avoid going in summers due to extremely hot weather. The average temperature is 26 degree Celsius.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Delhi to Patna flight?
You need to have the following documents to complete the check-in and security procedures for travelling from Delhi to Patna.
● One should have a valid photo identification document to collect the boarding pass for Delhi to Patna flights today. This includes PAN card, valid passport, voter’s card, or driving license.
● One need to show a printout of his/her confirmed booking at the time of entering the airport.
● It is advisable to carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was purchased if you have booked your Delhi to Patna flight on Jet Airways. However, if you’ve purchased the ticket by using someone else’s credit card then you’re required to carry a photocopy of the same.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
When there are a good number of tickets yet to be purchased, some of the airlines offer heavy discounts on flight tickets. After checking last-minute fares, one can book Delhi to Patna cheap flights. This increases your chances of grabbing a cheap flight ticket from Delhi to Patna.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
If you’ll calculate the total cost of booked tickets on the same date and time, you will find out that round-trips are cheaper than the sum total of two one-way fares in the same sector. Notably, scheduling flights on round trips are more convenient for the airlines. And, several offers are also provided by various airlines on round trips.
What is the difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
The difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights are as mentioned below.
● Non-stop flight: These flights take off from the origin to destination. They do not have any stop. Thus, you will fly from the Delhi Airport to the Patna Airport without stopping. Delhi to Patna flight duration is 1 hour 40 minutes on a Jet Airways non-stop flight.
● Direct flight: This flight may have a stop in between in which a few passengers may leave and others board. Mostly in the direct flights (unless specified), passengers are not required to leave the plane until they reach the destination. Some direct flights will have more than two stops. Therefore, it is advised to be aware of the stops before booking a flight. A direct Delhi to Patna Air India flight will fly via Lucknow and take you to your destination between 6 to 25 hours. The flight number does not change on a direct flight.
● Connecting flight: Passengers are required to board at least two different planes with two different flight numbers in order to reach the final destination of their journey. Connecting flights are usually cheaper than non-stop flights and connecting Delhi to Patna flight duration is longer than that of a non-stop flight.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
The Low-Fare Alert is a distinctive feature designed by Yatra. This informs you about the cheapest fares to your preferred destination. If you want to use this feature, just log on to the website and create an account. Follow the steps below:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Choose the ‘From and ‘To’ destinations.
● Enter the date of travel. (You can view more flights available on different days by selecting ‘+/- 3 days’).
● Now, enter your approximate travel budget.
● Since you already have an account, you will get a SMS alert in your inbox about the price-drops on tickets for your chosen destination. However, if you don’t want to create a Low-Fare Alert account, then you need to share your email ID and phone number to receive low-fare alerts through SMS and emails.