Cheap Air Tickets from
Chennai is on
Book Kolkata to Chennai cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Kolkata to Chennai. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Kolkata to Chennai.
Flight Booking from Kolkata to Chennai
Finding Kolkata to Chennai cheap air tickets is an easy thing to do. Log onto Yatra.com to grab Kolkata to Chennai cheap flights.
How do you compare and land cheap flights from Kolkata to Chennai?
To find cheap air tickets, book your cheap flight tickets from Kolkata to Chennai long before your date of travel. As long as your date of travel and time of departure is flexible, you will find lowest fare flights from Kolkata to Chennai.
● Check out the calendar of the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’. It is a useful tool which displays the Kolkata to Chennai air ticket costs across months on different airlines.
● Pick flights with departures at late night or very early in the morning. They are usually cheaper than day flights. Avoid flights around the weekend if you can as they are more expensive. Night flights offer the lowest fare on Kolkata to Chennai cheap flights. Read the Kolkata to Chennai flight schedules of different airlines.
● The ‘Low-Fare Alert’ on Yatra is a user-friendly feature. Create alerts on it to receive notifications in your inbox on price-drops on Kolkata to Chennai cheap flights.
How far ahead of time should you book your Kolkata to Chennai flights?
Book your air tickets as soon as you know your travel dates. There are no definite number of days or months by which you must book your Kolkata to Chennai flight. Check out the fares of cheap flight tickets from Kolkata to Chennai, about a month or two before your date of travel.
The prices of tickets tend to go up higher to the date of travel. Travellers who are not sure of their travel dates should opt for refundable air tickets. You can change your date of travel without paying a fine with refundable tickets.
Why should you book your Kolkata to Chennai flight with Yatra.com?
Yatra is India’s leading travel website for reasons more than one. Let’s have a look at some of them.
● The ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ sets it apart from other travel websites. The cheapest Kolkata to Chennai flight fares reflect on its calendar for all leading domestic airlines. Book your Kolkata to Chennai Indigo Airlines flight about 90 days ahead of time and you will find the cheapest fare in this sector. The lowest Kolkata to Chennai flight fare is currently offered by Indigo Airlines.
● The Cancellation Protection is a budget-friendly feature. If you are not sure of your date of travel, you can buy the Cancellation Protection for a nominal fee at the time of your booking. Avoid paying cancellation charges in case you cancel your booking later.
● Invite your friend to download the Yatra app on his or her smartphone and there are benefits all around. Rs. 2,000 as e-cash will be credited to your friend’s account. You too receive Rs. 1,500 in the same currency. Make future flight bookings and hotel reservations through the website to redeem this balance for big savings.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Kolkata to Chennai?
Jet Airways, Air India, Vistara, Go Air, SpiceJet and Indigo Airlines are some of the leading domestic airlines which offer cheap flight tickets from Kolkata to Chennai.
What is the best time of the year to visit Chennai?
Visit Chennai during the winter months of December and January. This is the time of the year when the weather in Chennai is relatively less humid and hot. The temperature stays around 27 degrees Celsius during the day in January. Summers are best avoided as the weather turns very hot and oppressively humid. Monsoons bring a lot of rainfall to Chennai.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Kolkata to Chennai flight?
You have to produce certain documents to enter the airport, receive your boarding pass and clear security before you can board your Kolkata to Chennai cheap flight.
Carry your voter’s card, valid passport, PAN card, valid driving license to receive the boarding pass for your Kolkata to Chennai flight today.
A printout of your confirmed booking will be required at the entrance to the airport.
If you have chosen a Kolkata to Chennai flight on Jet Airways, carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was booked. Carry a photocopy of the credit card if someone else’s credit card was used to purchase the ticket. This will be checked at the Jet Airways check-in counter.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
When all the seats on a flight are not sold out, these are then available at discounted prices just before the flight. These are the last-minute deals and they can be a little risky if your date of travel is not flexible. Also, create a ‘Low-Fare Alert’ on Yatra. You will receive notifications in your inbox on last-minute price-drops through the ‘Low-Fare Alert’. Remember to check the Kolkata to Chennai flight status to see if your flight is on time after booking.
Why are Round-Trips considered to be more economical than One-Way fares?
Round-trip fares are usually less expensive than one-way fares. The sum total of two one-way fares on the same date and time is often more than that of a return ticket on a Kolkata to Chennai cheap flight. If their flights are likely to fly full, airlines are in a position to offer discounted fares to their passengers.
What is the difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
There are a few differences between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights. How many hours it takes from Kolkata to Chennai by flight depends on your itinerary.
● Non-stop flight: This flight will fly from the Kolkata Airport to the Chennai Airport with no scheduled stops on the route. The Kolkata to Chennai flight duration is 2 hours 25 minutes on SpiceJet non-stop flights.
● Direct flight: On the route of a direct flight, there are scheduled stops - sometimes one, sometimes more than one. A Kolkata to Chennai Air India flight via Bhubaneswar will take you to Chennai in about 4 hours 45 minutes. During the halt in Bhubaneswar, the on-going passengers to Chennai are asked to remain seated while other passengers disembark. They have to produce their boarding passes for checking. They have to identify their cabin baggage before the flight can take off again. The flight number does not change on a direct flight.
● Connecting flight: On a connecting flight, passengers have to disembark from one aircraft and board a new flight to complete their journey or a part of the journey. This means that passengers have to fly on at least two different aircraft with two different flight numbers to reach their chosen destination. Non-stop flights are usually more expensive than connecting flights as the former takes you to your destination faster. The Kolkata to Chennai flight duration on a connecting flight will always be longer than on a non-stop flight.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
To create a ‘Low fare-Alert’, log onto Yatra.com. Notifications will arrive in your inbox if you have an account should the Kolkata to Chennai flight fares see a price-drop. To create a ‘Low-Fare Alert’, follow these steps:
● Click on ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Type in ‘Kolkata’ as your city of origin and ‘Chennai’ as your destination.
● You have to type in your date of travel. Keep this flexible and grab cheap tickets by selecting the option of +/- 3 days.
● Enter your travel budget at this stage.
● If you do not have an account, enter your email address and phone number. Notifications on price-drops on Kolkata to Chennai cheap flights will arrive in your inbox. You do not have to share these details again if you already have an account.