Cheap Air Tickets from
Mumbai is on
See Fare Calendar
Book Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Kolkata to Mumbai. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Kolkata to Mumbai.
Flight Booking from Kolkata to Mumbai
If you are looking for Kolkata to Mumbai cheap air tickets, then visit Yatra.com –India’s leading travel website, that offers you Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flights.
How do you compare and land cheap flights from Kolkata to Mumbai?
Book your tickets well ahead of your travel date and keep your date of travel and time of departure flexible to grab cheap flight tickets from Kolkata to Mumbai.
● Yatra offers you ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ calendar. It reflects the Kolkata to Mumbai air ticket costs across months on different airlines. Look for the date which offers the lowest fare. Book your air ticket on that date once you have located the lowest fare flights from Kolkata to Mumbai.
● Keep your time of departure flexible to grab cheap airfares. Flights with departures at late night or very early in the morning are typically cheaper than day flights. Flights around the weekend turn less economical. You will see that night flights offer the lowest fare on Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flights.
● The ‘Low-Fare Alert’ on Yatra is a user-friendly tool you can use to create alerts on price-drops on Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flights. Notifications arrive in your inbox once you create this alert.
How far ahead of time should you book your Kolkata to Mumbai flights?
Book your air tickets as soon as you know your dates of travel. There is no definite number of days or months by which you must book your flight. Check out the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ for cheap fares about a month or two before your travel date. Try to book your air tickets about three months before peak season. Air ticket prices go up closer to the date of travel. You can opt for refundable air tickets if your itinerary is not fixed yet. In this manner, you can change your date of travel without paying a penalty.
Why should you book your Kolkata to Mumbai flight with Yatra.com?
Yatra is India’s leading travel website. Here are a few features which will help you find cheap airfare:
● The ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ is a budget-friendly tool which sets Yatra apart from other travel websites. The calendar of the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ shows cheapest Kolkata to Mumbai flight fares for all leading domestic airlines. If you book your Kolkata to Mumbai GoAir flight about 60 days before your travel date, you will find the cheapest fare in this sector. GoAir currently offers the lowest Kolkata to Mumbai flight fare.
● The Cancellation Protection is for passengers not sure of their date of travel. Buy the Cancellation Protection for a small fee at the time of your booking. Avoid paying cancellation charges in case you cancel your booking later.
● Everyone benefits when you invite your friend to download the app on his smartphone. Your friend will receive Rs. 2,000 as eCash. You will also receive Rs. 1,500 in the same currency. Make future flight bookings and hotel reservations through the website to redeem this balance. Invite friends and save big.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Kolkata to Mumbai?
Jet Airways, Go Air, Air India, Vistara, SpiceJet and Indigo Airlines are some of the leading domestic airlines operating on this route.
What is the best time of the year to visit Mumbai?
Visit Mumbai between the months of October and February. The temperature during the day stays around 31 degrees Celsius in January on an average. The summers in Mumbai can turn hot and humid. Pleasant breeze from the Arabian Sea cools the city down towards the evening. Monsoons bring a lot of rainfall between the months of June and September.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Kolkata to Mumbai flight?
There are certain documents you have to produce to enter the airport, receive your boarding pass and clear security before you can board your Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flight.
● To receive the boarding pass for your Kolkata to Mumbai flight carry your Voter ID Card, valid Passport, PAN Card, valid Driving License or photo Credit Card.
● Other documents which will be checked include the printout of your confirmed booking and your photo identity card.
● If you are taking a Kolkata to Mumbai flight on Jet Airways, carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was booked. Carry a photocopy of the credit card if someone else’s credit card was used to purchase the ticket. This will be checked at the Jet Airways check-in counter.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
When all the seats on a flight are not sold out before the flight-time, they are then available at discounted prices. These are the last-minute prices. You can choose the last-minute deals to book Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flight. However, this is not recommended if your date and time of travel are not flexible.
Follow the Twitter handle of different airlines to find deals on cheap flight tickets from Kolkata to Mumbai for announcements from time to time. Remember to check the Kolkata to Mumbai flight status after you have made your booking to see if your flight is on time.
Why are Round-Trips considered to be more economical than One-Way fares?
One-way fares are usually more expensive than round trips. The sum total of two one-way fares on the same date and time is often more than that of a return ticket on a Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flight. If they know that their flights are likely to fly full, airlines offer cheaper airfares to their passengers.
What are the differences between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
The differences exist between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights and also affects the pricing of air tickets and the time taken to complete the journey. It is your itinerary which decides how many hours it takes from Kolkata to Mumbai by flight.
● Non-stop flight: There are no scheduled stops on the route of non-stop flights will fly from the Kolkata Airport to the Mumbai Airport. The Kolkata to Mumbai flight duration is 2 hours 45 minutes on SpiceJet and Go Air non-stop flights.
● Direct flight: On the route of direct flights, there are scheduled stops - sometimes one, sometimes more than one. A Kolkata to Mumbai Indigo Airlines flight via Hyderabad will take you to Mumbai in about 5 hours 45 minutes. During the halt in Hyderabad, the on-going passengers to Mumbai are asked to remain seated at their designated seats while other passengers get off at Hyderabad. Passengers have to produce their boarding passes for checking. They have to identify their cabin baggage for the flight to take off again. The flight number does not change on a direct flight.
● Connecting flight: Passengers have to disembark from one aircraft on a connecting flight and board a new flight to complete their journey or a part of the journey. This means that passengers have to fly on at least two different aircraft with two different flight numbers to reach their chosen destination. Non-stop flights are usually more expensive than connecting flights as the former will take you to your destination faster. The Kolkata to Mumbai flight duration on a connecting flight will always be longer than on a non-stop flight.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
A ‘Low fare-Alert’ can be created on Yatra.com. You will receive notifications in your inbox when the Kolkata to Mumbai flight fares see a price-drop if you have an account. To create a ‘Low-Fare Alert’:
● Click on ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Type in ‘Kolkata’ as your city of origin and ‘Mumbai’ your destination city.
● Next, type in your date of travel. Select the option of +/- 3 days to keep you travel date flexible for attracting cheap airfares.
● Enter your travel budget or a rough estimate of it at this stage.
● Should you do not have an account, enter your email address and phone number. You will receive notifications on price-drops on Kolkata to Mumbai cheap flights in your inbox. You do not need to share these details again if you are an account holder.