Flight Booking from Leh to Delhi
To travel from Leh to Delhi, visit Yatra.com and book Leh to Delhi cheap air tickets.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Leh to Delhi?
Book your ticket in advance and get cheap flight tickets from Leh to Delhi.
● One can observe that usually late night flights are cheaper than the day flights. So, if you are having flexible date and time of travel, compare Leh to Delhi flight schedules of different airlines in order to get the lowest flight fare.
● Yatra.com provides ‘Low-Fare Alert’ wherein it gives notifications to the travelers about the price-drops on Leh to Delhi cheap flights.
● Moreover, one can get seasonal and festive discounts on a number of occasions by airlines like Jet Airways and SpiceJet. Therefore, to avail lowest fare flight from Leh to Delhi, one can check the website of different airlines.
How far ahead of time should you book your Leh to Delhi flights?
Although, you can book your tickets of Leh to Delhi flights anytime, but it is always advised to do 2-3 months prior booking in order to avoid any last minute problems. Also, if you’re thinking of going on a trip during peak season, i.e. October to March, then must do bookings 3-4 months before.
Why should you book your Leh to Delhi flight with Yatra.com?
Here is why you should choose Yatra.com to book your tickets.
● Yatra helps you to get cheap Leh to Delhi flight fares on all leading domestic airlines by using the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’. Notably, at present, Leh to Delhi Jet Airways flights offer the lowest Leh to Delhi flight fare.
● Pay a nominal fee while booking your ticket under ‘Cancellation Protection’ and avoid any extra charge during the cancellation of your booking.
● By inviting a friend to download the Yatra app, avail e-cash benefits. By doing so, you will receive Rs. 1,500 and your friend will receive Rs. 2,000 as e-cash in the same currency. One can also redeem this e-cash for booking flights and hotels.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Leh to Delhi?
There are various Leh to Delhi flights offered by around 10 airlines. Moreover, some of the leading domestic airlines which operate on the route are Air India, Jet Airways, Vistara, Go Air, and SpiceJet.
What is the best time of the year to visit Delhi?
It is recommended to visit the national capital between the months of October and March. During this season, the weather remains at its best and is perfect to enjoy the incredible Delhi. Notably, the average temperature of the place is 29 degree Celsius.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Leh to Delhi flight?
Following documents are necessary to carry in order to complete the check-in and security procedures for travelling from Leh to Delhi.
● Carry a valid photo identification document and collect your boarding pass for Leh to Delhi flights today, without any hassle. The documents could be your PAN card, voter’s card, valid passport or driving license.
● When you are entering the airport, show a printout of your confirmed booking.
● Ii is mandatory to carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was purchased if you have booked your Leh to Delhi flight on Jet Airways. However, if you’ve purchased the ticket by using someone else’s credit card then you have to carry a photocopy of the same.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
Various airlines offers flight tickets at heavily discounted rates when all seats on a flight are not sold out. Therefore, by checking last-minute fares, you can book Leh to Delhi cheap flights. This increases your chances of grabbing a cheap flight ticket from Leh to Delhi.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
By calculating the entire cost of tickets booked on the same date and time, you will find out that round-trips are usually cheaper compared to the sum total of two one-way fares in the same sector. This is due to the reason that airlines find it more convenient to schedule their flights on round trips. Moreover, you can get several offers and discounts on round trips.
What is the difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
The difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights are as mentioned below.
● Non-stop flight: Non-stop flights fly from the place from where a flight departs to destination without stopping anywhere. Notably, the Leh to Delhi flight duration is 1 hours 30 minutes on a Jet Airways non-stop flight.
● Direct flight: This flight may have a stop in between in which a few passengers leave and others board. In most of the direct flights (unless specified), passengers do not leave the plane until they reach the destination. A direct flight can be understood like a bus that starts from one point but halts at several stops along the way to pick up other passengers.
Sometimes direct flights have more than two stops. Therefore, you need to be aware of the stops prior ticket booking. A direct Leh to Delhi Air India flight will fly via Srinagar and take you to your destination within 14 hours. Notably, the flight number does not change on a direct flight.
● Connecting flight: Passengers board at least two different planes with two different flight numbers on a connecting flight to reach the final destination of their journey. Notably, connecting flights are generally cheaper than non-stop flights. Also, the connecting Leh to Delhi flight duration is longer than that of a non-stop flight.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
Yatra has designed the Low-Fare Alert feature for the convenience of the travelers to get information about the cheapest fares to their preferred destination. If you want to use this feature, log on to the website and create an account. Follow the steps below:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Choose the ‘From and ‘To’ destinations.
● Enter the date of travel. (You can view more flights available on different days by selecting ‘+/- 3 days’).
● Now, enter your approximate travel budget.
● As you already have an account, you will get a message in your inbox in case of any price-drops for your chosen destination. In case you don’t want to create a Low-Fare Alert account, then you have to share your email ID and phone number to receive low-fare alerts via SMS and emails.