Cheap Air Tickets from
Bangalore is on
Book Mumbai to Bangalore cheap flights at Yatra.com. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on domestic flight tickets from Mumbai to Bangalore. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Air Tickets from Mumbai to Bangalore.
Flight Booking from Mumbai to Bangalore
If you want to travel from Mumbai to Bangalore, then visit Yatra.com to book Mumbai to Bangalore cheap air tickets.
How do you compare and book cheap flights from Mumbai to Bangalore?
To get cheap flight tickets from Mumbai to Bangalore, travellers must compare and book their flight tickets in advance.
● For those who do not have a fixed date of travel and time, can take a peek into the late-night Mumbai to Bangalore flight schedules of different airlines. Many airlines have lower airfares for flights operating during night hours.
● Yatra.com offers ‘Low-Fare Alert’ wherein it provides notifications regarding price reductions on Mumbai to Bangalore cheap flights.
● Airlines like IndiGo, Jet Airways and Go Air give seasonal and festive discounts on various occasions. To avail lowest fare flight from Mumbai to Bangalore, one needs to go through the websites of different airlines.
How far ahead of time should you book your Mumbai to Bangalore flights?
It is advised that passengers book their tickets three months before the date of their flight, so as to buy the ticket at its cheapest rate. The airfares increase as the date of the flight ticket gets nearer. Also, passengers, who will be boarding a flight between the months of October and January, must book their tickets four months earlier.
Why should you book your Mumbai to Bangalore flight with Yatra.com?
Here are the reasons on why you should choose Yatra.com to book your tickets.
● Use the ‘Lowest Fare-Finder’ to get cheap Mumbai to Bangalore flight fares on all leading domestic airlines. At present, Mumbai to Bangalore Go Air flights offers the lowest Mumbai to Bangalore flight fare.
● Pay a nominal fee under ‘Cancellation Protection’, so no extra amount will be deducted if you cancel your booking.
● Invite a friend to download the app to get e-cash benefits. Your friend will receive Rs. 2,000 as e-cash and you will receive Rs. 1,500 in the same currency. One can redeem this e-cash to book flights and hotels.
Which are the major airlines to operate flights from Mumbai to Bangalore?
Air Asia, Spicejet, Jet Airways, Indigo, Go Air, Air India and Vistara are some of the major domestic airlines which fly from Mumbai to Bangalore.
What is the best time of the year to visit Bangalore?
The cooler months during winters from October to February are known to be the best time of the year to visit Bangalore. The average temperature during winters remains between 28 and 32 degree Celsius.
What are the documents you should carry to check-in at the airport for your Mumbai to Bangalore flight?
A traveller is required to carry the following documents during the check-in procedure and security formalities to travel from Mumbai to Bangalore.
● To collect your boarding pass for Mumbai to Bangalore flights today, you are required to carry a valid photo identification document. This could be your PAN card, voter’s card, valid passport or driving license.
● While entering the airport, you need to show a printout of your confirmed booking.
● If you have booked your Mumbai to Bangalore flight on Jet Airways, you should carry the credit or debit card with which the ticket was purchased. If you’ve purchased the ticket by using someone else’s credit card then you’re required to carry a photocopy of the same.
How do you land the best deals on your last-minute flight booking?
To fill up the seats of empty flights, airlines slash the airfares during its last minutes to attract passengers. Those who have to travel promptly can have a look at the last-minute fares of flights flying soon. Passengers have great chances of buying a cheap flight ticket from Mumbai to Bangalore this way.
Why are round-trips considered to be more economical than one-way fares?
Several airlines offer big discounts on round-trip flights, as it is very convenient for them to schedule round-trip flights rather than one-way flights. If the total cost of two one-way flight tickets are compared with the round-trip flight ticket, the latter appears to be cheaper than the two one-way flight tickets.
What is the difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights?
The difference between direct flights, non-stop flights and connecting flights are as mentioned below.
● Non-stop flight: These flights fly from the origin to destination without making a stop to any city. Thus, you will fly from the Mumbai Airport to the Bangalore Airport without stopping. Mumbai to Bangalore flight duration is 1 hour 40 minutes on a Jet Airways non-stop flight.
● Direct flight: This flight may have a stop in between in which a few passengers may leave and others board. In most of the direct flights (unless specified), passengers are not required to leave the plane until they reach the destination. A direct Mumbai to Bangalore flight will fly via Mangalore and take you to your destination in 4 hours. The flight number does not change on a direct flight.
● Connecting flight: Passengers have to board at least two different planes with two different flight numbers to reach the final destination of their journey. Connecting flights are usually cheaper than non-stop flights. The connecting Mumbai to Bangalore flight duration is longer than that of a non-stop flight.
How can you set a Low-Fare Alert?
The Low-Fare Alert is a unique feature designed by Yatra to inform you about the cheapest fares to your preferred destination. To use this feature, you need to log on to the website and create an account. Follow the steps below:
● Click on the icon of ‘Low-Fare Alert’.
● Choose the ‘From and ‘To’ destinations.
● Enter the date of travel. (You can view more flights available on different days by selecting ‘+/- 3 days’).
● Now, enter your approximate travel budget.
● Since you already have an account, you will get a message in your inbox if there are any price-drops for your chosen destination. But, if you don’t want to create a Low-Fare Alert account, then you will have to share your email ID and phone number to receive low-fare alerts through SMS and emails.