1. When is the best time to book Delhi to Mumbai flight by IndiGo?
It is a wise step to always book your IndiGo Airlines flight tickets a good few months before your date of departure. In general, the cheapest tickets are offered in the months of July to October. Check the Delhi to Mumbai IndiGo flight timings on Yatra.com to avail the best IndiGo Delhi to Mumbai flight
2. How to get the lowest fare on an IndiGo Delhi to Mumbai flight?
Indigo Airlines is known for their extremely budget-friendly fares. You can compare numerous available flight tickets by using Yatra’s ‘lowest fare finder
’ feature, which is incorporated into the calendar, and grab the best deals on Indigo Delhi to Mumbai flight fare.
3. How many flights does IndiGo operate for Delhi to Mumbai?
● Daily - IndiGo operates around 35 flights
from Delhi to Mumbai daily.
● Weekly –Every week, the airline operates around 245 flights from Delhi to Mumbai.
● Monthly - Around 1,050 flights are operated by IndiGo Airlines on the Delhi to Mumbai route every month.
4. How long does it take to fly from Delhi to Mumbai?
An IndiGo Delhi to Mumbai flight duration is 2 hours 15 minutes if you board a non-stop flight.
5. Which are the earliest and the last IndiGo flights from Delhi to Mumbai?
The Delhi to Mumbai IndiGo flight timing for the earliest flight is 4.55 am. The last Delhi to Mumbai flight leaves at 10.50 pm.
6. What are the in-flight facilities on a Delhi to Mumbai flight?
● If you feel like having a light meal, you can order sandwiches, chips, poha, cookies or instant noodles, based on their availability. You can also check the menu and pre-order the dish when you book your tickets, if there is something specific you would like to have. You can also buy exclusive IndiGo merchandise that are on sale on-board the Airbus A320.
● IndiGo Airlines offers cups of water to every passenger on Delhi to Mumbai flights. You can also buy bottled water, packaged fruit juice, or hot beverages during the flight.
● The airline allows travellers to carry their own food on-board too. Cold snacks, cookies, snack bars and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted. Strong smelling food items that are likely to trouble other passengers are not allowed on board.
● You’ll also have Indigo’s in-flight magazine, Hello 6E to keep you occupied during your journey. It is advisable to carry headphones, chewing gum or ear buds to make yourself comfortable during the flight.
7. How much baggage does IndiGo Airlines allow on its Delhi to Mumbai flights?
Just like any other domestic flight on IndiGo, the airline permits travellers to carry a checked-in baggage of 15 kg and a cabin baggage of 7 kg on the Delhi to Mumbai flight, in the economy class.
8. How to web check-in for a Delhi to Mumbai flight when flying with IndiGo?
If you are unsure about how to web check-in in Indigo for a Delhi to Mumbai flight, this is the simple procedure - head to the Indigo Airlines website, enter all the relevant flight details and then check-in. This step must be completed at least an hour before the flight departs. To skip the time-consuming queue at the airport, just take a printout of your IndiGo boarding pass and carry it with you.
9. Which are the months when IndiGo offers the best discounts for its Delhi to Mumbai flights?
The months of July through to October are the months that offer the best discounts on IndiGo Delhi to Mumbai ticket prices.
10. What are the facilities available at Delhi airport domestic departure terminal?
The domestic departure terminal of Indira Gandhi International Airport offers travellers a wide range of facilities. The IndiGo departure terminal at Delhi has ATMs, lounges, foreign currency exchange counters, medical care facilities, cafes,
a lost and found baggage counter, and duty free shops for travellers.
11. Which terminal does IndiGo Airline fly from at Delhi airport?
The Indigo Airline operates from Terminal 2 at Indira Gandhi International Airport
12. What are the services available at Mumbai airport?
The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the one of the busiest airports of India. Its lavish facilities include multiple restaurants, cafes and bars, currency exchange counters, free Wi-Fi, information centres, ATMs, postal services, and a variety of stores selling duty free goods. The airport also offers valet parking services, special prayer rooms, dedicated smoking zones and medical facilities. IndiGo Airlines
also offers special assistance to travellers with reduced mobility. Prepaid taxis and rental cars are available outside the terminal building.
13. How to cancel an IndiGo flight from Delhi to Mumbai?
In case the departure time of your Delhi to Mumbai flight has changed or there has been a change in your plans, you may feel the need to cancel your tickets. In that case, all you need to do is go to the website, enter your details for the modification of your booking and then cancel your flight. The process is very easy since all Indigo Delhi to Mumbai fares are refundable.
14. What are the documents needed to board a Delhi to Mumbai flight if you choose to fly IndiGo?
You will need to show your flight ticket, your Indigo boarding pass, and a valid photo ID card to board your Delhi to Mumbai Indigo Flight.
15. How to check the status of an IndiGo Delhi to Mumbai flight?
You just have to go to the IndiGo website and enter your PNR to check your Indigo flight status
In case you wish to check your Indigo Delhi to Mumbai flight schedule today, all you need to do is go to the website, then go to the status page, and then the schedule.
Popular hotels near Mumbai Airport
Mumbai offers a range of accommodation options that range from the budget to the premium and luxury. There are plenty of hotels near Mumbai Airport. Some of the most recommended hotels are Goldfinch Hotel, The Orchid Mumbai, Hotel Marine Plaza - A Sarovar Hotel, Ramee Guestline Hotel, Juhu and Hotel Sea Princess. You can also choose accomodation from a list of best hotels in Mumbai
based on different categories ranging like 5 star hotels in Mumbai
, 4 star hotels in Mumbai, 3 star hotels in Mumbai, budget hotels in Mumbai, cheap hotels in Mumbai
and resorts in Mumbai
for your perusal.