1. What is the best time to book Indore to Mumbai flights by IndiGo?
While you are looking for a cheap IndiGo flight ticket from Indore to Mumbai you need to keep in mind you can get best IndiGo Indore to Mumbai ticket price only when you book the tickets well in advance. At least two to three months in advance will save you a good amount. Based on the Indore to Mumbai
schedules, the best days to book the cheapest flights are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays during the summer months.
2. How to get the lowest fare on an IndiGo Indore to Mumbai flight?
For finding the lowest fare, have a look at the Lowest Fare-Finder calendar on Yatra.com. It is a simple and user-friendly feature which helps to pick up the cheapest IndiGo Indore to Mumbai fare for months.
3. How many flights does IndiGo operate from Indore to Mumbai?
● Daily – IndiGo operates around 3 direct flights daily from Indore to Mumbai.
● Weekly – Around 21 IndiGo flights run weekly between Indore and Mumbai.
● Monthly - Around 84 flights from Indore to Mumbai are operated by IndiGo every month.
4. How long does it take to fly from Indore to Mumbai?
The IndiGo Indore to Mumbai flight duration is 1 hour 25 minutes on direct flights.
5. Which is the earliest and the last IndiGo flight from Indore to Mumbai?
Based on the Indore to Mumbai IndiGo flight timings, the earliest flight departures at 07:25 am and the latest flight departures at 08:00 pm.
6. What are the in-flight facilities on an Indore to Mumbai flight?
You will be provided a huge variety of food options in IndiGo airlines. You can choose from snacks like chips, biscuits, dry fruits, vada pao, upma, poha, sandwiches and cup noodles.
Beverages like tea, green tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit juices are provided. Mineral water is available on the flight for free.
7. How much baggage does IndiGo allow on its Indore to Mumbai flights?
You can take one piece of hand luggage which is not more than 7 kgs and 15 kgs of check-in luggage. All this is included in the IndiGo Indore to Mumbai ticket price.
8. How to web check-in for an Indore to Mumbai flight when flying with IndiGo?
Online check-in for IndiGo flights is a straightforward procedure and will only take a few minutes. You need to log in to the official website of IndiGo and enter your flight number and date of travel to check in
. Now take a print out of the IndiGo boarding pass. Also, remember that the web check-in needs to be done at least 2 hours before the flight departure time.
9. Which are the months when IndiGo offers the best discounts for its Indore to Mumbai flights?
During the months of August, September and October you can save a lot of money and also get heavy discounts on IndiGo Indore to Mumbai ticket price.
10. Facilities available at Indore Domestic Departure Terminal?
IndiGo departure terminal Indore offers a lot of facilities of the passengers to enjoy like restaurants, duty-free shopping, WiFi facility, book stalls, ATM machines, snack bars, vending machines and much more.
11. Which terminal does IndiGo fly from at Indore airport?
IndiGo flights operate from Terminal 1 of Indore Airport
and it also handles other direct and connecting flights from all of the major cities in India.
12. What are the services available at Mumbai Airport?
The domestic terminal at Mumbai Airport
offers multiple facilities for passengers to enjoy, such as postal services, meditation or prayer rooms, free Wi-Fi, medical center, special assistance for disabled and pregnant women and play zone for kids, paid parking, pre-paid taxi, restaurants, forex services, ATM and banking services, valet parking and VIP waiting lounge.
13. How to cancel IndiGo flight from Indore to Mumbai?
You can cancel your tickets at any time, but you should cancel the flight at least 4 hours before departure. IndiGo Indore to Mumbai fare after deduction of the cancellation charges will be refunded to the source of payment. You can save your cancellation charges if you are opting for the Yatra Cancellation Protection Policy
. You will have to pay a small amount as a fee to avail this offer and that will save a lot of money that you need to pay as cancellation charges.
14. What are the documents needed to board an Indore to Mumbai flight if you choose to fly with IndiGo?
You need to carry a printout or soft copy of your IndiGo boarding pass along with the ID card to show at check-in before boarding your Indore to Mumbai IndiGo flight.
15. How to check the status of an IndiGo Indore to Mumbai flight?
You can check IndiGo flight status
live today by logging into the IndiGo website and enter your flight details. Your status will appear on your screen. Also get the IndiGo Indore to Mumbai flight schedule today on the Yatra website.