1. When is the best time to book Mumbai to Goa flight by IndiGo?
The ideal time to book flights on IndiGo Airlines is usually a few months ahead of your intended date of departure. In general, the months from July through to September are the cheapest. Look up Mumbai to Goa IndiGo flight timings on Yatra.com to get the best IndiGo Mumbai to Goa
2. How to get the lowest fare on an IndiGo Mumbai to Goa flight?
Indigo Airlines is known to provide the most affordable fares on the market. You can compare flight fares by using Yatra’s ‘lowest fare finder’, a tool which is incorporated into the calendar itself, to get the best deals on Indigo Mumbai to Goa flight fare.
3. How many flights does IndiGo operate for Mumbai to Goa?
● Daily - IndiGo operates around 5 flights from Mumbai to Goa daily.
● Weekly - IndiGo Airlines operates around 25 flights on the Mumbai to Goa route every week.
● Monthly - Around 150 flights from Mumbai to Goa are operated by IndiGo Airlines in a month.
4. How long does it take to fly from Mumbai to Goa?
An IndiGo Mumbai to Goa flight duration is 1 hours 25 minutes on a non-stop flight.
5. Which are the earliest and the last IndiGo flights from Mumbai to Goa?
The Mumbai to Goa IndiGo flight timing for the earliest flight is 11.20 am. The last flight for Goa leaves Mumbai at 3.45 pm.
6. What are the in-flight facilities on a Mumbai to Goa flight?
Since the Mumbai to Goa IndiGo flight is a domestic flight
, there is not much you can expect in terms of in-flight facilities.
● You can buy snacks like sandwiches, cookies, instant noodles and beverages during the flight, based on availability. If you have anything specific in mind, you can always check the menu and pre-order the dish when you book your tickets. If you are travelling in the Airbus A320 then exclusive IndiGo merchandise are available for sale during the flight.
● IndiGo Airlines provides cups of water for free on Mumbai to Goa flights and you can always buy bottled water or packaged fruit juice during the flight.
● Travellers are allowed to carry their own food on-board too. The items allowed include non-alcoholic drinks, cold snacks, snack bars and biscuits. Strong smelling food items that run the risk of causing discomfort to others are not allowed on board.
● In case you get bored, you’ll have Indigo’s in-flight magazine, Hello 6E to keep you pleasantly occupied during the flight. You are also advised to carry chewing gum or ear buds for your own comfort during the flights.
7. How much baggage does IndiGo Airlines allow on its Mumbai to Goa flights?
Just like any other domestic flight on IndiGo, a checked-in baggage of 15 kg and a cabin baggage of 7 kg are allowed in the Indigo Mumbai to Goa flight in the economy class.
8. How to web check-in for a Mumbai to Goa flight when flying IndiGo?
If you are unsure about how to web check-in Indigo for a Mumbai to Goa flight, then all you need to do is head to the Indigo Airlines website and check-in by entering all the relevant details about the flight. This should be done at least an hour before the departure of the flight. To skip the lengthy queue at the airport, take a printout of your IndiGo boarding pass from the comfort of your home and carry it with you.
9. Which are the months when IndiGo offers the best discounts for its Mumbai to Goa flights?
The months from June to September are when you can get the best discounts on IndiGo Mumbai to Goa ticket prices.
10. What are the facilities available at Mumbai airport domestic departure terminal?
The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport domestic departure terminal offers commuters numerous facilities. The IndiGo departure terminal Mumbai has WiFi facilities, child care rooms, ATMs, prayer rooms, information desks, maps for the convenience of travellers, a smoking zone, medical facilities, duty free shops and special assistance for the elderly and differently-abled travellers.
11. Which terminal does IndiGo Airline fly from at Mumbai airport?
The Indigo Airline operates from Terminal 1 at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
12. What are the services available at Goa airport?
The Goa International Airport
is the only airport in Goa, and is also known as Dabolim Airport. There are a number of facilities that are available at this airport, such as ATMs, information desks, snack bars, first aid room, special assistance for differently abled persons and a room for attending to infants.
You will find duty free shops selling liquor, electronic goods, perfumes, clothes, books and souvenirs. Car parking is also available outside the main terminal building. Cars are available for rent in the arrivals area.
If you are flying with Indigo, you can call +(91)-8322542953 or +(91)-8322542954 to reach the airline as this is the Indigo Goa terminal contact number.
13. How to cancel an IndiGo flight from Mumbai to Goa?
If you want to cancel your Mumbai to Goa flight in case the departure time has been delayed or there has been a change in your plans, then just go to the website and enter your flight details to modify your booking and cancel your flight. It is extremely simple since all Indigo Mumbai to Goa fares are refundable.
14. What are the documents needed to board a Mumbai to Goa flight if you choose to fly IndiGo?
You will need your flight ticket, your Indigo boarding pass, and a valid photo ID card to board your Mumbai to Goa Indigo flight.
15. How to check the status of an IndiGo Mumbai to Goa flight?
To check your Indigo flight status
live today just go to the Indigo website and enter your PNR. If you want to check your Indigo Mumbai to Goa flight schedule today just head to the website, go to the status page and then the schedule.