Cheapest Jet Konnect Airlines flight from Udaipur to Bangalore is on
Book Jet Konnect Airlines flight tickets from Udaipur to Bangalore at Yatra.com.
Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on Jet Konnect Airlines from Udaipur to Bangalore. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on Jet Konnect Airlines airline from Udaipur to Bangalore.
Round trip discounts: Discounted fares for round trips on the same airline.
Book Udaipur to Bangalore Jet Konnect Airlines Flight Tickets
One of the leading global carriers, Jet Konnect Airlines is known for offering top-notch services at economical prices. Its partnership with other international and domestic carriers has increased the reach of this airline significantly. Thus, it has a wide network all across the globe, and you can book Jet Konnect Airlines flights from Udaipur to Bangalore, for a memorable and hassle-free experience.
At Yatra.com, we bring all the information related to the Jet Konnect Airlines flight booking. Our simple and user-friendly interface allows you to conveniently search the information that you are looking for; be it Jet Konnect Airlines baggage allowance, flight status or check-in options. Besides, we also offer an easy comparison of all the flights operated by this carrier on Udaipur -Bangalore route. You can evaluate their pros and cons in order to fly with cheap air tickets to Bangalore
In addition to this, we have also launched the Yatra app for an enhanced user experience. You can book Udaipur to Bangalore flights as well as look for other details regarding the reservation by using our mobile app. Download this app from the Google Play Store, Windows Store, BlackBerry World or App Store to use our services, and make your travel economical by availing various app-only offers and deals rolled out by this online travel agency.
it was a very unpleasant flight from Udaipur to Bangalore.
1. In Udaipur, we were asked to report 2 hours before the time of departure and then were made to sit there for a long time. Even though all the passengers had boarded the flight, still it departed 10 minutes late.
2. It was a connecting flight from Udaipur- Bombay- Bangalore. A day before , we got an sms which stated that our Bombay to Bangalore flight, which was supposed to depart at 1.35, has been postponed to 5.20 PM without any reasons. When we asked the same to the customer care executive, he had no answers.
3. In Bombay, again the fight time was postponed by 10 minutes i.e. 5.30 PM. In the display board, all the other airlines were on time except for Jet Airways where another of its flight was delayed.
4. Around 5.45 we were asked to proceed towards boarding, but again there was an issue. Few of the passengers were boarded in, and the rest of the passengers were asked to wait again. The passengers who were checked in, were waiting on the hanger. After around half an hour, we were told that there is some technical snag and we will have to board another aircraft.
5. After boarding the flight, again we were made to sit inside flight for almost half an hour, and finally the flight took off at 6.45.
6. The aircraft was so noisy, we were unable to hear anything what pilot was saying.
7. There was no proper communication and it cause so much of inconvenience to passengers. They were trying to merge 2 flights so that they can save fuel. There could have been security breaches while merging as it has happenned in Malaysian Airlines where 2 of them were carrying fake passports
This was the worst journey ever and i wouldn't recommend anyone to fly Jet Airways. We had no other choice but to book Jet Airways coz there was no Indigo flight from Udaipur.
"Would you recommend this to others" -