Flight Schedule - Flight Status
See Fare Calendar
Checking your Flight Schedule
Ahead of booking your flight, among the primary searches you make, searching flight schedule
is one of them. It is imperative that you know the flight timings, its duration, layovers if any, and then basis these, do a price comparison and settle for the flight of your choice. On Yatra’s flight schedule page, you are shown some of the popular flight routes, the lowest fares on these routes, including all possible flight routes within India. You also have a chance of going through the top domestic airlines and popular routes aboard each of these carriers. All ongoing offers and discounts are listed on the left-hand side and serve as a ready reckoner while you go ahead and complete your domestic flight booking at flight timings
convenient to you.
Top domestic flight routes
Among the popular domestic routes are Delhi to Bangalore flights, Bangalore to Ahmedabad flights, Hyderabad to Bangalore flights, Delhi to Mumbai flights, Delhi to Patna flights, Bangalore to Patna
, Bangalore to Kolkata
, Bangalore to Mumbai
, Mumbai to Kolkata
, Varanasi to Mumbai
, Bangalore to Jaipur
. From Yatra’s flight schedule page, you can search for any of the top routes and click on it to get the detailed flight schedule online
. For instance, if you want to search for Delhi to Mumbai flights, then you can simply click on the route and you will land on the Delhi to Mumbai flight schedule page where you can enter your date of journey and search flights. The subsequent page will show you all flights available on your said date complete with the domestic flight schedule
and tariff. You can further select if you wish to fly directly or with 1 or 2 stopovers. The cheapest flights are shown at the top progressing to the most expensive.
Lowest fare finder - Top domestic routes
Kolkata to Port Blair
, Delhi to Patna
, Patna to Delhi
, Kolkata to Delhi
, Bangalore to Bhubaneshwar
are among the routes to have some of the lowest fares in the country. By clicking on the route of your choice you will land on the lowest fare finder page for that particular route. The page takes you to the lowest airfare in India table which gives you route-wise information on flights complete with the name of the airline, the date on which the fares are the lowest, the tariff and option to book now. Some of the other important routes on the lowest fare finder category comprise Delhi to Mumbai
, Bangalore to Indore
, Delhi to Kolkata
, Cochin to Mumbai
, Mumbai to Bangalore
, Mumbai to Delhi
, Kolkata to Cochin
, Hyderabad to Cochin
and Bangalore to Ranchi
to name just a few.
Domestic airlines’ popular routes
As you make a domestic flight enquiry, it makes immense sense to first pick your preferred airline and then go through the most popular routes served by it. Among GoAir’s popular routes are Delhi to Mumbai, Bangalore to Delhi
, Delhi to Kolkata. Delhi to Goa, Chennai to Mumbai among a host of others. Aboard Air India, it is Mumbai to Delhi, Mumbai to Lucknow
, and Delhi to Patna. It makes sense to go through the domestic flight timetable online
and check for a timing convenient to you before closing your booking. Some of IndiGo’s popular flights comprise Mumbai to Goa, Delhi to Goa, Delhi to Kochi, Delhi to Bangalore, and Delhi to Mumbai. If you were to fly with SpiceJet, some of its popular flights include Delhi to Srinagar, Delhi to Bangalore, Hyderabad to Varanasi, Delhi to Lucknow, and Hyderabad to Delhi. By selecting the route you prefer you can land directly on the flight booking page where you can go through the schedules of all flights on the selected route, compare their prices, and go ahead and complete your booking.
Checking your flight status
In order to check the flight status
, you need to log in to your Yatra account and head to the Real-time Flight Tracker. This will further direct you to the official website of the airline you have selected. To get the flight status, you need to enter the flight number, your arrival or departure date, and search. You can even do a route-wise search where you need to enter your starting and onward destinations, enter whether you are departing or arriving and fill up the dates before you do your search. This will give you the latest update on your flight.
Offers and discounts
The flight schedule page on Yatra also runs the latest offers and discounts on domestic flights with Yatra. You can view the details of every offer, the flat-rate discount if any, the promo code, and the validity of the promotion. This helps you apply the promo code of a particular offer as you book your flight. The promotions include discounts on using certain bank cards like Yes Bank among others allowing you a flat rate discount on domestic flight bookings, a discount that can go up to 12%, depending on the offer, provided you use the right coupon code. There are seasonal offers too such as summer special offers where you can use HDFC cards to avail of the discount after entering the promo code. Yatra in its tie-up with airlines like SpiceJet, IndiGo among others runs interesting campaigns that allow you to make unlimited changes to your booking at no change fee on domestic flights by the said airlines. Zero rescheduling fee is an attractive offer airline like GoAir run provided you choose to fly on the specified dates. Other than that Yatra offers enough opportunities to redeem your eCash and earn reward points.
Top domestic destinations from Delhi
Some of the top routes out of Delhi include -
Along with the name of the route you get the starting fare for each route, helping you get a grid view of the fares and letting you decide where you want to travel and the fares you would want to settle for. By clicking on the route you will get a graphical representation of the fares starting from the month of browsing up to 10 subsequent months. It shows you which month has the cheapest fare and which highest and accordingly helps you arrive at a decision over when you can travel on the said route. This graph is very helpful as it saves you from making a flight booking in an expensive month. You can further click on the cheapest month and land on the lowest airfare calendar for that particular month. From there you can select a date of your choice and straight away book your flight.
Domestic airlines web check-in
In the section, you have all major domestic airlines listed with whom you can do web check-in. The popular airlines include Vistara, GoAir, Air India, SpiceJet, AirAsia, and IndiGo. For instance, if you want to do a web check-in with GoAir, you can click on the GoAir web check-in link. This will lead you to the web check-in button which will open up on GoAir’s official website where you can enter your airline PNR, and last name or email id and begin the check-in process. All information pertaining to check-in regulations is mentioned on the same page. Owing to the pandemic, despite a web check-in, passengers are required to report to the airport at least 3 hours prior to their flight’s scheduled departure. The current COVID situation also demands passengers do their web check-in from 72 hours until 2 hours ahead of the flight’s departure time.
Domestic airlines and the top routes associated with them
- SpiceJet Airline - Those looking to fly between Delhi to Visakhapatnam, Srinagar to Delhi, Delhi to Bangalore, Delhi to Mumbai, Kolkata to Delhi typically pick SpiceJet airlines for its vast presence on the route in terms of flight frequency and competitive tariff. A SpiceJet Bangalore to Pune flight always runs to capacity, and to secure a booking at a timing convenient to you, make sure you close your booking at least a month in advance.
- GoAir Airline - Similarly, GoAir Srinagar to Mumbai flights have greater searches as it is a popular operator on this route apart from other significant ones like Goa to Delhi and Mumbai to Delhi. To get a booking at your preferred time on a GoAir Delhi to Pune flight, consider closing your booking well ahead of time, since the route is a very busy one, especially aboard this airline.
- Indigo Airline - IndiGo Bangalore to Lucknow flights are popularly searched as the airline has a fair presence on this route with a vast number of flights on offer, allowing you greater flexibility to book your tickets. Among IndiGo’s other popular routes are Delhi to Bangalore, Delhi to Mumbai, Bangalore to Delhi, Bangalore to Pune.
- Vistara Airline - Vistara Mumbai to Ahmedabad flights are widely booked as the airline has frequent flights on this route. Vistara even has a decent network of flights on Ahmedabad to Amritsar, Delhi to Ahmedabad, Mumbai to Varanasi, and Mumbai to Goa routes. A Vistara Ahmedabad to Mumbai flight sells out in no time for the choice of timings; to get a confirmed booking you need to book at least two weeks ahead of the journey date.
- AirIndia Airline - The national carrier Air India’s Mumbai to Vijayawada flights are extremely popular. Among the top domestic routes Air India is associated with include Delhi to Bhopal, Delhi to Nagpur, Delhi to Jodhpur, Delhi to Raipur, and no denying Air India’s very busy Mumbai to Aurangabad flights.
- AirAsia Airline - AirAsia Bangalore to Goa flights has a high recall. AirAsia runs a plethora of flights at a range of timings on this route making it one of the most widely flown airlines on this particular stretch. Some of AirAsia’s other top routes comprise Cochin to Bangalore, Goa to Bangalore, Goa to Hyderabad, Goa to Kolkata. If you are looking to book an AirAsia Cochin to Bangalore flight at the timing of your choice, make sure to conclude your booking several weeks ahead as it is a very busy route operated by the airline.
You can even lookup popular hotel and holiday destinations from the flight schedule page and some popular domestic holiday packages. This is so that once your flight is booked, you can then plan your hotel stay, and pick up a holiday package that best suits your itinerary.