About Hyderabad to Goa Flights
• About seven airlines operate flights from Hyderabad to Goa. These include AirAsia, Air India, IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet
, TruJet, and Vistara.
• Usually all these airlines operate daily flights between Hyderabad to Goa but both SpiceJet and TruJet offer only 1 flight.
• Only two airlines, Air India and Jet Airways
, offer more than 10 flights
• The average time taken for flights from Hyderabad to Goa
is 1 hour 20 minutes.
• The average fare for a one-way flight from Hyderabad to Goa
is Rs. 3,300. The fare for a round-trip flight from Hyderabad to Goa is approximately Rs. 7,500.
How to buy cheap tickets for Hyderabad to Goa flight?
• To avail tickets for cheap Hyderabad to Goa flights
, one should log in to Yatra.com as it offers cashback and good discounts on flight booking.
• It is advised that to avail reasonable ticket prices, one should book tickets in advance. For cheap flights
from Hyderabad to Goa, you should compare the prices of flights available.
• AirAsia offers the cheapest flights on this route but the airline operates only 1 flight per day and has an average fair of around Rs. 3,310.
What are the Business Class facilities on a Hyderabad to Goa flight?
• Air India, Jet Airways, and Vistara offer Business Class for passengers taking Hyderabad to Goa flights
• The fares of Business Class vary from one flight to another depending on what time you want to board your flight. For Air India, the average price is around Rs. 23,600 but the same flight may cost you around Rs. 90,548 at day time. However, the flight fare for Vistara’s Business Class from Hyderabad to Goa will cost over Rs. 50,500.
• When it comes to luxury on the Hyderabad to Goa route, Vistara offers the best comfort to its passengers though the ticket prices are a bit higher as compared to other airlines. The food menu keeps changing everyday so you won’t have to eat the same food if you travel on a particular route. Some of the prominent features of a Business Class in Vistara are 7 recliners, extendable leg rest, footrest, height adjustable headrest, personal storage space, both veg and non-veg plated meals. Air India offers in-flight entertainment to its customers ranging from unlimited music to movies. You can also enjoy a variety of scrumptious delicacies. In Jet Airways, passengers are pampered with a five-course meal from a selection of international cuisines.
What transport facilities can I get from Goa airport?
Goa International Airport
, also known as Dabolim Airport, is located 29 km from Panaji.
• Shuttle buses and taxis are the most suitable means of transport to enter the city from the airport. There is also prepaid taxi booth outside the terminal. The typical fare to Panaji city center is Rs. 400.
• If one wants to save money, then there are local buses available outside the airport, which go to Chicalim and Vasco da Gama, but they are not very regular plus they are usually overcrowded. Probably, the best option is to take a taxi.
• The closest rail station is Dabolim Railway Station which is 1km away from the airport. If you’re interested in exploring Goa on your own, then renting a car from the airport is a good option.
What are some popular hotels in Goa?
Goa never disappoints when it comes to choosing the hotel according to your budget as there are around 3,350 hotels in Goa
• Caravela Beach Resort Goa, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Alila Diwa Goa, Vivanta by Taj- Panaji, Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Grand Hyatt Goa, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, and Holiday Inn Resort, Goa are some of the best 5-star hotels in Goa
• Coconut Creek Resort, Grand Hyatt, Cidade De Goa, Rococco@Ashvem, Shining Sand Beach Hotel, and The Flora Grand are some of the most prominent hotels near the airport. Sitting on the Vainguinim Beach, Cidade De Goa is equipped with excellent furnished rooms and suites offering striking sea views. In addition, the hotel has Clube Saude, where one can work out with a personal trainer, practice yoga or relax in the steam room.
• Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat, The HQ Homestay, and Casa Menezes Opens are some of the fine budget star hotels in Goa.