About Lucknow to Delhi Flights
• As many as six airlines operate flights from Lucknow to Delhi i.e. Air India, Go Air, Go Air Business, IndiGo, Jet Airways, and Vistara.
• All these airlines are available on daily basis, except Go Air Business that operates only 1 flight from Lucknow to Delhi.
• Almost 35 to 40 flights
operate on a daily basis on the Lucknow to Delhi route.
• The average time taken for flights from Lucknow to Delhi
is 1 hour 15 minutes.
• The average fare in an Economy Class for a one-way flight from Lucknow to Delhi
is Rs. 4,700. The fare for a round-trip flight from Lucknow to Delhi
is approximately Rs. 9,000.
How to buy cheap tickets for Lucknow to Delhi flight?
• If one wants to get cheap flight tickets, it is always advised to book your tickets in advance. You must log in to Yatra.com as it offers cashback and good
• For cheap flights
from Lucknow to Delhi, check for the best deals on various websites and also compare the prices of flights available. Some sites even give heavy discounts during the festive season.
• Usually, IndiGo offers cheap flight tickets
ranging between Rs. 4,300 to Rs. 4,700 for Lucknow to Delhi route.
What are the Business Class facilities on a Lucknow to Delhi flight?
• About four airlines offer Business Class for passengers traveling from Lucknow to Delhi. These include Air India, Go Air Business, Jet Airways
, and Vistara.
• The fares of Business Class of Lucknow to Delhi flights
vary from one flight to another depending on the time you choose to travel and the day you book your tickets. The average price for both Air India and Jet Airways is around Rs. 11,000, GoAir Business will cost you around Rs. 10,308. However, the flight fare for Business Class in Vistara will cost over Rs. 15,500.
• For entertainment, Air India has music and movies options and it also provides a variety of scrumptious delicacies. In Jet Airways, passengers are pampered with a five-course meal from a selection of international cuisines. However, Go Air Business offers services like extra leg room, complimentary refreshments, baggage
allowance of 35 kg, complimentary chauffeur-driven transfer, and lounge access at select airports. When it comes to luxury on the Lucknow to Delhi route, Vistara has a
food menu that keeps changing everyday. Some of the prominent features of a Business Class in Vistara are 7 recliners, extendable leg rest, footrest, height adjustable
headrest, personal storage space, both veg and non-veg plated meals.
What transport facilities can I get from Delhi airport?
Indira Gandhi International Airport
serves the city of New Delhi.
• One can take Delhi Metro as it hardly takes 15 minutes to cover the distance between the IGI Airport and Central Delhi. A ticket price will cost you around Rs. 60 from the airport to New Delhi. The first train departs at 4:45 AM from the airport, and the last train departs at 11:15 PM.
• DTC buses are the most common and the cheapest way to travel around the city. DTC offers a shuttle-bus service every 30 minutes that connects the airport with New Delhi.
• In order to make transport services better, the airport has partnered with three cab operators: Meru Cabs, Mega Cabs and Easy Cabs. All cabs are equipped with digital cab meters. Taxi and auto fare ranges between 20-25 INR per km. You can also rent a car from the airport.
What are some popular hotels in Delhi?
Delhi boasts of a plethora of hotels ranging from budget hotels to 5-star luxury properties.
• The ITC Maurya, The Leela Palace, and JW Marriott Hotel are the most prominent 5-star hotels in Delhi
, all known for their excellent hospitality and world-class
amenities. JW Marriott Hotel is an ideal place for Business travelers and families. Featuring multi-cuisine restaurants and a buffet eatery, the hotel lies in close
proximity to Indira Gandhi International Airport.
• Hotel Arch, Hotel Residency, Aero Indus Hotel and Hotel Airport Inn are some of the pocket-friendly hotels known for their exquisite services.
• Some popular budget hotels in Delhi
include Hotel Payal, Hotel Golden Wings, and Hotel Indira International Inn. With compelling prices, these hotels aren’t a strain on your pocket. They promise you comfort and a pleasant stay as you set out to discover the national capital.