The Indian aviation industry has come of age in the last decade or so and today is one of the leading in the world. The Indian aviation industry has been growing at the rate of 15-20 percent in the last few years. In fact it is estimated that the Indian aviation market is likely to surpass both the US as well as China in the couple of decades.
Today India is the third largest domestic aviation market in the world after after the US and China. More and more in India are looking to flying as the first choice for transportation between destinations. The emergence of Budget airlines have only helped in the growth of the aviation sector in India. Today air travel
is no longer viewed as the prerogative of a privileged few. Today an air ticket
costs a little more than an upper class train ticket with the added advantage of speed and convenience.
Yatra, leads iin many ways and has always placed the convenience of its customers above everything else, and has been an important part of the aviation revolution that has been creating waves in the Indian market. Yatra is always striving to push for excellence and leaves no stone unturned to provide a pleasant user experience to its customers across a varied array of services ranging from flight booking to the ease of checking flight status
and PNR status
and right up to web check in
The Yatra portal helps customers in every aspect and answers all their queries about their Mumbai to Bangalore flight ticket like:
Q. What would be the Mumbai to Bangalore flight fare?
You find the answer with all available options when you input details of your preferred date of travel in the search option of the Yatra portal.
Q. What is my Mumbai to Bangalore flight status?
By logging on to the real time flight tracker on Yatra you will be directed to the official website of your chosen airline for the latest updates.
Q. What is the Mumbai to Bangalore flight duration?
This question will get answered at the time of booking your ticket on the Yatra portal itself, the flight duration and departure and arrival times will be shown against each option available.
Q. What is the Mumbai to Bangalore flight hours?
Depending on the flight you are booked in, this will be shown at the time of booking.
Q. Can I get some idea of the Mumbai to Bangalore flight time taken?
Depending on the flight you are booked in, this will be shown at the time of booking.
What are the airline options that one can explore before booking cheap flight tickets from Mumbai to Bangalore
Getting to Bangalore from Mumbai today is quite efficient, quick and economical. There are a so many options available for flying from Mumbai to Bangalore as the two cities are critical business centres of India. There is a lot of business as well as tourism related travel between the two cities. All the major airline operators fly to Bangalore from Mumbai.
● Air India which is the oldest airline in the country and also happens to be the National Carrier of India. Air India flies to 90 domestic and international destinations including Bangalore.
● If you are looking for an economical and at the same time reliable option, then a Mumbai to Bangalore Indigo flight is always a good option.
● Mumbai to Bangalore Go Air flights
run by Go Air headquartered in Mumbai and owned by the Wadia group is definitely a fast and convenient way to reach Bangalore from Mumbai
● Spicejet is the third largest airline in country in terms of passengers and the Mumbai to Bangalore flights Spicejet
price is always competitive
● If you are looking at a premium option for flying to Bangalore from Mumbai, then Jet Airways
is a good option. Jet Airways is a premier airline which is second only to Indigo in terms of passenger share, a Mumbai to Bangalore Jet Airways flight
promises a comfortable journey
How to book?
● Wherever possible try and plan your trip in advance, the early bird catches the worm and gets better rates, your Mumbai to Bangalore flight ticket
will be cheaper while the nearer you book to your departure date the ticket price is going to be more expensive, so do not end up in a situation where you book your Mumbai to Bangalore flights today
, meaning on the day of your travel
● If you have a flexible itinerary, then play around with your dates and departure times and locate the most economical fare, you will have more chances of getting a cheaper price on your Mumbai to Bangalore air ticket cost
● Keep a look out for offers and sales promotions by the airline companies to take advantage of discounted fares.
Quick Facts that you need to know around your Mumbai to Bangalore flight route.
● More than 200 flights take off from Mumbai for Bangalore every week
● The Mumbai to Bangalore flights distance
is about 835 kilometres
● The Mumbai to Bangalore flight time
is usually about 90 minutes
● Flights are available from early morning to late night. You can check the Mumbai to Bangalore flight schedule
and also avail the facility of web check in on Yatra.com.
What are things that you need know about your Mumbai to Bangalore flight travel?
About Mumbai Airport and How to Get to It
● Your Mumbai Bangalore flight will take off from the Terminal-1 of the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
situated in Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400 099
● Terminal 1 is the terminal for domestic airlines while the Terminal 2 for international arrivals and departures is situated about 5 kilometres away
● The Terminal 1 of the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is conveniently accessed from the Western Express Highway
● Traditional Taxis, app based cabs, and auto rickshaws can be used to travel to and from the airport
Don’t forget to carry these documents
Though the Mumbai Bangalore flight is within the country and does not necessitate much documentation, it is mandatory to carry a Government issued identity card in original. It can be any one of the following:
● PAN Card
● Valid Driving License
● Valid Passport
● EPIC (Election Photo Identification Card)
● For children without any of the above, their school identity card would suffice while infants would need their birth certificates
About Bangalore Airport
● Your Mumbai Bangalore flight will land at the Kempegowda International Airport also known as Bangalore International Airport
which is located at Devanahalli, Bengaluru 560 300
● The Bangalore International Airport is situated about 37 kilometres away from the city centre
● Pre-paid taxi services, app based cab services, and Government run public buses including air conditioned Volvo buses called Vayu Vajra can be used to reach the city centre
● Bangalore International Airport has some premium lounges with wi-fi connectivity for relaxing
Things you need to know to make your Bangalore stay a memorable one!
Bangalore is the capital city of the state of Karnataka. Bangalore has been dubbed as Garden City owing to its green cover and proliferation of gardens and salubrious climate. In the past decade or so Bangalore has emerged as the Silicon Valley of India, being the centre of the IT industry in the country. Many IT majors including Infosys and Wipro have their headquarters in Bangalore. Today Bangalore is a bustling metropolis and one of the major cities and commercial centres of India.
The Bangalore Weather
Bangalore has always been famed for its pleasant and temperate weather. It used to be referred to as a Pensioner’s Paradise, as it was deemed to be an ideal city to live for pensioners with its tranquil atmosphere. Today of course with rapid industrialization the city has expanded with mushrooming of malls and concrete structures. However the climate of Bangalore is still better than many other parts of the country. The summer in Bangalore sees temperatures that range between 25 degrees centigrade to about thirty five degrees centigrade. In the winter months temperatures hover between around fifteen degrees centigrade to twenty five degrees centigrade. Bangalore sees rains in the months August and September.
Things to Do in Bangalore
● When you are in Bangalore you cannot leave without tasting a crispy and hot Masala Dosa at any of small or big restaurants that you will find in the city
● Do a temple crawl and visit some of the more famous temples that dot the city
● Take a stroll in any of the gardens which make it the Garden City of India
You cannot get bored in Bangalore , here are 7 Ways Bangalore Continues to Allure Tourists:
Places to Visit in Bangalore
● Lal Bagh, the massive garden that was conceived by Hyder Ali and later improved upon by his son Tip Sultan
● Cubbon Park, another lung space of Bangalore city
● The Bangalore Palace which is said to be designed on the lines of the Windsor Palace
There is so much that the Garden City offers to visitors and this is just a glimpse of the experiences that it promises, refer to the 6 Romantic Getaways From Bangalore:
Best Hotels Available in Bangalore
Bangalore offers a range of accommodation to suit every budget. Some of the best hotels in Bangalore are Ritz-Carlton, Vivanta by Taj, ITC Gardenia, Taj Westend, Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golf Links.