Bangalore is popular among tourists for its pleasant weather, urban life, and beautiful countryside. You will find everything in Bangalore; gorgeous gardens, beautiful lakes, historical and pilgrimage sites, stunning palaces, renowned museums, luxury malls, book cafés, and eating joints. Best time to visit Bangalore
Bangalore usually has a moderate weather all year around. The best time to visit the city is from October to February as the weather remains cool. It is a good time to enjoy outdoor activities. If you are planning to visit in November, you can participate in the Kadalekaye Parishe or Peanut Festival which celebrates the first groundnut crop of the year. You can also witness the flower show held in January at Lalbagh. Handy Guide for Mumbai to Bangalore flights Connectivity from the Bangalore airport Kempegowda International Airport
is located about 40 km north of Bangalore near the village of Devanahalli. Airport shuttle service, operated by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corp., is available from the airport every 30 minutes to reach the city. You can hire a cab, operated by Karnataka Taxi, MegaCabs, and Meru Cabs, to travel to and from the city.
• Earliest flight from Mumbai to Bangalore
The first flight from Mumbai to Bangalore is at 02:10 AM.
• Last flight from Mumbai to Bangalore
The last flight from Mumbai to Bangalore is at 10:45 PM.
• Airlines that provide direct flight from Mumbai to Bangalore
The popular airlines on this route
which provide direct flights are Indigo
, Jet Airways, Spicejet, Air India
, and Go Air.
• Total number of flights in a week
There are 1545 flight from Mumbai to Bangalore in a week, approximately.
• Aerial distance between Mumbai and Bangalore
The aerial distance of flight from Mumbai to Bangalore is 842 km. About Mumbai airport
• Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
, with the airport code BOM, is the primary international airport for Mumbai.
• It is ranked as the second busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic after Delhi airport.
• You can meditate and relax in between your travel schedule at the Prayer/Meditation room.
• In case of medical emergencies, you can visit the medical center at the airport which has specialized Medical Inspection rooms.
• Visit the business lounge to freshen up and to satisfy your hunger.
• Avail the payphone facility or International SIM card from the SIM Card providers at the airport when on International roaming. Offbeat things to do in Bangalore
• Paragliding at Nandi Hills:
Nandi Hills, the city’s own hill station, is a popular destination to paraglide. The canopies surrounding the hilltop offer a breathtaking aerial view.
• Govardhanagiri Temple:
Visit this temple located on the Bull Temple Road to get in touch with your spiritual side. It has been constructed to replicate the Govardhana Hill and inside the temple’s cave interior you will find Sri Krishna holding Govardhana hill.
• Legends Motorcycling Cafe and Museum:
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast, then this café located in Fraser Town is must visit. You can have tea and snacks while looking at some of the oldest motorcycles.
• Grover Zampa Vineyards:
You can book a light tour of this rich, grape winery. Here, you can also explore the art of winemaking.
• Bannerghatta National Park:
View the animals roaming freely in a larger space. There are ancient temples in the park for worship and options for trekking and hiking as well.
You can book cheap flights
to Bangalore by using Yatra’s Lowest Fare Finder option. You can also find the best deal on hotels booking, flight schedules, holiday packages, and much more by visiting Yatra. Find all information about flights to Bangalore
and return flights from Bangalore