About Pune to Chennai flights
• There are a total of six airlines which operate flights between Pune and Chennai. These include Air India
, IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, GoAir
and GoAir Business.
• All of these airlines operate daily flights between Pune and Chennai.
• The average time taken for a non-stop Pune to Chennai flight
is 1 hour 45 minutes.
• The average fare for a one-way non-stop flight from Pune to Chennai is Rs. 6,900. The fare for a round trip non-stop flight from Pune to Chennai is approximately Rs. 12,000.
How to buy cheap tickets for Pune to Chennai flight?
• It is recommended to book tickets a month in advance in order to book cheap flights
from Pune to Chennai.
• It is always advised to compare the flight prices on various websites to avail the best deals. One can access the official website of Yatra for cheap Pune to Chennai flights
. Yatra is a leading online travel company that provides a variety of attractive offers like cashbacks and discounts on bookings done in advance.
• SpiceJet offers the cheapest flights on the Pune to Chennai route. Approximately, 2 flights per day are operated by the airline with an average fair of Rs. 5,100.
What are the Business Class facilities on a Pune to Chennai flight?
• Jet Airways, GoAir Business and Air India offer Business Class for passengers taking Pune to Chennai flights
• In the Business Class of a Jet Airways flight on the Pune to Chennai route, one can relax in the plush and extra-wide seats that offer unparalleled comfort and luxury. Travelers can also experience the best of Indian hospitality on a Jet Airways flight. In its Business Class, Air India provides spacious cabins and lounge facility. People can also relish delectable entrees accompanied by wine on an Air India flight. GoAir Business airline also offers in-flight entertainment and comfortable leg space in its Business Class.
• The fares of Business Class vary for each of the above-mentioned airline. For Air India, the price of Business Class varies from Rs 49,000 – Rs. 90,000. The fare of Jet Airways Business Class ticket ranges from Rs. 31,000 – Rs.85, 000. The flight fare for a GoAir Business airline is approximately Rs.7, 500.
What transport facilities can I get from Chennai airport?
Numerous transport facilities are available from Chennai International Airport:
• Several car rental companies operate from Chennai airport
to ensure the convenience of the commuters. Some of the car rentals in Chennai Airport include Avis, Hertz and Budget.
• Cabs and taxis also offer an alternative way to roam in and around the city. Cabs in Chennai can be located very easily. The counters of numerous taxi companies are available at Chennai International Airport
• Travelers can also avail shuttle service available at the Chennai Airport
. The buses offer cheap, efficient and well-connected public commuting options in Chennai.
• In order to travel to different parts of Chennai from the airport, travelers can use the train. However, there is no direct connectivity from the airport to the city center. One can hire a cab or a taxi to reach the railway station comfortably. The nearest railway station from the Chennai International Airport is Tirusulam railway station.
What are some popular hotels in Chennai?
Travelers can choose from the following hotels in Chennai
for their exemplary services.
• Some of the best 5 star hotels in Chennai
include The Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, Novotel Chennai Sipcot Hotel and Taj Coromandel, Chennai. The Radisson Blu features 162 air-conditioned spacious rooms equipped with modern amenities. Novotel Chennai Sipcot Hotel offers 180 rooms along with meeting rooms, swimming pool and bar. Known for presenting a rich fusion of South Indian design and classic elegance, Taj Coromandel is an ideal spot for those looking for leisure.
• Some of the hotels that are no less than any 4-star hotels in Chennai
include Savera Hotel, Hotel JP and Park Plaza Chennai OMR.
• There are many hotels that provide an affordable stay to the visitors without compromising on comfort and leisure. Some of these hotels include Ginger Hotel, IITM, Chennai, The Lotus Hotel Sameera and FabHotel Rithikha Inn Porur.
• There are a multitude of hotels near the Chennai airport
for those who wish to stay near the airport. Hotel Mount Manor has 41 well-furnished rooms that ensure the convenience of the travelers. Azeez Avenue is another hotel that provides an ideal stay to the visitors. Reflecting a balanced and harmonious combination of aesthetics and modernity, Saibala grand Hotel is suitable for both business and leisure trips.