With SBI Credit Card
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights & Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 3 star hotels in Cochin through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Cochin with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Cochin hotels booking.
“Travel brings power and love back into your life.”- Rumi
The history of Cochin or Kochi as it now called, is very old, almost 600 years old. This place has been a magnet to traders, explorers and travelers for a very long time now. The shores of Kochi are an epitome of serenity and beauty. It is a unique city which has developed over the years but still retains its connections with the past such as a 400 year old synagogue, giant fishing net and old mosques. Kochi nestles in central Kerala and is indeed popular for reasons more than one. One can find remains of British in this town and also a good blend of Holland and medieval Portugal. The houses too have a hint of Portuguese architecture that is hard to miss.
Kochi is equally popular among travelers and traders. The hotels in this place vary as per the needs of different sections of people. There are luxury hotels for those who require that in their stay and if someone wishes to find 3 star hotels in Cochin then they can find not one but many great choices.
Places of interest
• Pardesi synagogue: It is one of the top attractions in Cochin and is definitely work of art. It was constructed in the year 1568 but was destroyed partially in the year 1662 by the Portuguese. The reconstruction for this synagogue took place when the Dutch came to Kochi two years later. From the floor tiles to the huge Belgian chandeliers, each and every detail of this synagogue is worth noticing and impressing.
• Chinese fishing nets: People who visit Kochi do not miss witnessing the huge Chinese fishing nets as they are something different. These can be spotted on the northeastern shore of the Kochi fort, and they need not one or two but four set of hands at one time to be operated in a proper manner.
• Mattancherry palace: This place too falls in the category of best places to visit while in Kochi. This palace has an intriguing past as it was a gift from the Portuguese to the Maharaja of Kochi, Veera Kerala Varma in the year 1555. This palace underwent renovation by the hands of Dutch people and also given a new name; Dutch palace by them. The Hindu murals are preserved in a wonderful manner in this palace and they depict scenes from the epics of Mahabharata and Ramayana.
• St Francis church: Portuguese Franciscan Friars constructed this beautiful church in the year 1503 and it is said that this one happens to be the oldest church built by European in India. Vasco De Gama was buried at this spot for a period of 14 years and after that his remains were taken to Lisbon.
Hotels in Cochin
• Gokulam Park: This hotel is located in Kaloor area of Kochi and is among the best 3 star hotels in Cochin. This hotel extends great hospitality towards its guests and makes sure to make their stay comfortable by all means. Facilities such as swimming pool, convention center and mini bar are extended by the hotel. The location too is a plus point as it is located in the heart of the city.
• Abaam hotel: This property is located in Vyttila hub in Cochin. The ambience of this hotel is very welcoming for the guest which is indeed a wonderful feature. Other than that the guests enjoy complimentary breakfast, free Wifi and all the primary facilities required to make the stay comfortable in every sense.
• Bharat Hotel: This property is among the popular three star hotels in Cochin. It is situated on the Durbar Hall road and offers some delicious food to its guests. Other than the mouthwatering delicacies one can also enjoy a decent stay at this hotel along with helpful travel desk services. The staff is very helpful and friendly which is icing on the cake.
• Cochin Palace: This property is among the popular Cochin 3 star hotels and offers very hospitable service to all its guests. The rooms at this property are spacious and clean and the food is quite good. The location of this hotel is another plus as it is centrally located making it easier for the tourists to get around in the town.
Cochin is a popular destination and is connected to all major cities in the country and thus is very conveniently accessible.
The Cochin international airport connects people to major cities not only in India but across the globe. The airport is located at a distance of about 29 kms from the main city but that can easily be covered by buses and cabs.
If the tourists wish to commute via buses then they can choose the state Volvo buses that run regularly from major points in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The bus service is very comfortable and regular.
The rail connectivity to Kochi is also great as it is connected to all major towns and cities. There are two rail stations in Ernakulum and both of them can be accessed by public transport.
Kochi is a treasure chest of rich history and culture and everyone wants to dive in this treasure to get a glimpse. This place is beautiful and has some amazing beaches to enjoy. If someone loves history and is also a beach lover then Kochi is their paradise.
Book 3 star hotels in Cochin
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 232 3 hotels in Cochin on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Cochin. You can easily find and book your hotels in Cochin with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Cochin.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 232 hotels in Cochin.
• Cochin hotels Price Starts from Rs 400. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Cochin based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Cochin.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Cochin.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1099 hotels in Cochin based on 5 star hotels in Cochin, 4 star hotels in Cochin, 3 star hotels in Cochin, budget hotels in Cochin and cheap hotels in Cochin.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-cochin or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Cochin.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup